• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overaged

• rudywoofs (Pam)

• skyblue888

Originally Posted By: Stan Jensen
so what is the worst a Jesuit could do?

You mean as a member, or as president of the GC?

(not saying he is one, or that they even exist)

Either...

realizing that changing anything takes a zillion votes and study sessions..

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Members

and a bazillion committees

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

"Welcome to the UNOFFICIAL worldwide adventist forum".

It doesn't take a mensa membership to take it from there..

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Jesuit infiltration???? What a bunch of baloney..( Maybe the rumour started when someone saw my Drivers' License with my picture wearing a Clerical collar... or my key chain with the picture of the Pope) <g> Sometimes I do wear a clerical collar instead of full uniform in my work as Chaplain in the Sheriff's Department. For me it is my 'alternative uniform'...and there is no doubt as to 'what' I am. It is some fun, however, when I run into Adventists who know me...............<g>

Shouldn't we be worried about REAL problems in the church?

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Good Point SivartM. Some spend so much time and energy on conspiracies and imaginary problems ... that they real hard core needs are left unaddressed.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I didn't create this thread, and you were not all that concerned with REAL problems in the church when you posted in this thread earlier.

Frederick Douglass

I didn't create this thread, and you were not all that concerned with REAL problems in the church when you posted in this thread earlier.

Don't be surprised Kountzer, like the man said in the beginning of the first video: "Whenever this subject is brought up, it is often just dismissed, ignored, or brushed aside". He is right. Thank you for posting the two videos.

2Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who shall secretly bring in destructive heresies,........

2Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they draw to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth,.......

When appearing as members of their order, they wore a garb of sanctity, visiting prisons and hospitals, ministering to the sick and the poor, professing to have renounced the world, and bearing the sacred name of Jesus, who went about doing good. But under this blameless exterior the most criminal and deadly purposes were concealed. It was a fundamental principle of the order that the end justifies the means. By this code, lying, theft, perjury, assassination, were not only pardonable but commendable, when they served the interests of the church. Under various disguises the Jesuits worked their way into offices of State, climbing up to be the counselors of kings, and shaping the policy of nations. {GC88 234}

Why do people prefer to believe that Satan has no interest in God's true church, and has chosen to just leave us alone now that his time is short?

Why do people prefer to believe that Satan has no interest in God's true church, and has chosen to just leave us alone now that his time is short?

I think he can do that quite effectively from within without needing Jesuits.

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

• Members

Originally Posted By: Richard Holbrook

I think he can do that quite effectively from within without needing Jesuits.

I agree with SivartM!!!

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

Quote:
By this code, lying, theft, perjury, assassination, were not only pardonable but commendable, when they served the interests of the church. Under various disguises the Jesuits worked their way into offices of State, climbing up to be the counselors of kings, and shaping the policy of nations. {GC88 234}

you might notice this was written in the past tense

I agree with that also. I was thinking along those lines before it was posted. Still, that doesn't elminate the fact that there probably is such a thing as Jesuit tampering. Look at it this way, it is s stated goal of the catholic church to control this world both temporally and ecclesiatically. They have stated this historically for years. Not only have they said it, but they have been working behind the scenes to make it happen. The bible states that the whole world will wonder after the beast. The SOP says that also. It has been proven clearly through prophecy exactly who the beast is.

There is also ample evidence, circumstantial and otherwise that shows that just about every government and institution in this world has been infiltrated by the Jesuits. It is only logical that the same has happened in this church. I don't have any hard evidence. Nor do I worry about it. I feel that God is in control, that it will all work out in the end.

Frederick Douglass

Quote:
By this code, lying, theft, perjury, assassination, were not only pardonable but commendable, when they served the interests of the church. Under various disguises the Jesuits worked their way into offices of State, climbing up to be the counselors of kings, and shaping the policy of nations. {GC88 234}

you might notice this was written in the past tense

So it is. But now, you're trying to say that they have abandoned what has worked so well for them. That doesn't make any sense. Why would they do that? Do you really believe they have given up, and quit?

Do you not believe Bible prophecy, about the mark of the beast, and what is to happen just before Jesus' return?

Do you believe Jesus is coming soon, or at all?

Is this past tense?

2Pe 2:1 ...there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies,...

• Members

I think the Jesuits have other fish to fry than Adventist tuno.

Do you not believe Bible prophecy, about the mark of the beast, and what is to happen just before Jesus' return?

Do you believe Jesus is coming soon, or at all?

Is this past tense?

2Pe 2:1 ...there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies,...

What kind of questions are these? They're insulting to me.

Latest hot children's book at the ABC:

"Mommy, is our Conference President a Jesuit?"

What I said was quite plain, there is little or no connection between the sda church and sda like forums, such as club adventist. The official church does not want to be connected, or associated with the opionions and ideas expressed in forums. About the only connection is some members of churches are members of forums. That's it.

Frederick Douglass

What I said was quite plain, there is little or no connection between the sda church and sda like forums, such as club adventist. The official church does not want to be connected, or associated with the opionions and ideas expressed in forums. About the only connection is some members of churches are members of forums. That's it.

I found it quite easy to understand, the way you said it the first time. But maybe this will help spell it out for some.

This subject of Jesuit infiltration has been around for years, decades even. I've never heard anyone preach about it in person. I've heard the topic come up after church on occasions. I usually hear about it on forums like this one. I've heard some prominent names mentioned, but I haven't read enough, or done enough research to prove anything.

I think the subject is more than plausible. The idea that this church is somehow too small and insignificant for infiltration is not correct. This church is significant because of it's doctrinal beliefs, especially on the sabbath. The so called mother church knows where her real oppostion is located.

Frederick Douglass

Interesting videos back there. I believe Jesuit infiltration happens. EGW has shown us the track of Satan's thinking.

You may this interesting:

Chap. 31 - Satan's Planning Session

As the people of God approach the perils of the last days, Satan holds earnest consultation with his angels as to the most successful plan of overthrowing their faith. He sees that the popular churches are already lulled to sleep by his deceptive power. By pleasing sophistry and lying wonders he can continue to hold them under his control. Therefore he directs his angels to lay their snares especially for those who are looking for the second advent of Christ and endeavoring to keep all the commandments of God. {CS 154.1}

Says the great deceiver: "We must watch those who are calling the attention of the people to the Sabbath of Jehovah; they will lead many to see the claims of the law of God; and the same light which reveals the true Sabbath, reveals also the ministration of Christ in the heavenly sanctuary, and shows that the last work for man's salvation is now going forward. Hold the minds of the people in darkness till that work is ended, and we shall secure the world and the church also. . . . {CS 154.2}

"Go, make the possessors of lands and money drunk with the cares of this life. Present the world before them in its most attractive light, that they may lay up their treasure here, and fix their affections upon earthly things. We must do our utmost to prevent those who labor in God's cause from obtaining means to use against us. Keep the money in our own ranks. The more means they obtain, the more they will injure our kingdom by taking from us our subjects. Make them care more for money than for the upbuilding of Christ's kingdom and the spread of the truths we hate, and we need not fear their influence; for we know that

every selfish, covetous person will fall under our power, and will finally be separated from God's people."-- TM 472-474. {CS 154.3}

Worse Than Earthly Loss

Satan is the archdeceiver. The results to us of accepting his temptations are worse than any earthly loss that can be realized, yes, worse than death itself. Those who purchase success at the fearful cost of submission to the will and plans of Satan, will find that they have made a hard bargain. Everything in Satan's trade is secured at a high price. The advantages he presents are a mirage. The high hopes he holds out are secured at the loss of things that are good and holy and pure. Let Satan be always confounded by the word, "It is written." "Blessed is everyone that feareth the Lord: that walketh in His ways. For thou shalt eat the labor of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee." . . . {CS 155.1}

The path cast up for the ransomed of the Lord is far above all worldly schemes and practices. Those who walk in it are to show by their works the purity of their principles.--Signs, Feb. 24, 1909. {CS 155.2}

A Dwarfed Religious Experience

The wealthy are tempted to employ their means in self-indulgence, in the gratification of appetite, in personal adornment, or in the embellishment of their homes. For these objects professed Christians do not hesitate to spend freely, and even extravagantly. But when solicited to give to the Lord's treasury, to build up His cause, and to carry forward His work in the earth, many demur. The countenance that was all aglow with interest in plans for self-gratification, does not light up with joy when the cause of God appeals

to their liberality. Perhaps, feeling that they cannot well do otherwise, they dole out a limited sum, far smaller than they freely spend for needless indulgence. But they manifest no real love for Christ, no earnest interest in the salvation of precious souls. What marvel that the Christian life of this class is at best but a dwarfed and sickly existence! Unless such persons change their course, their light will go out in darkness. --R. & H., May 16, 1882. {CS 155.3}

Yes, satan will inspire his agents, the Jesuits, to infiltrate Adventism!

• Members

Unless I missed something, I didn't see anything remotely connected to Jesuit infiltration of the church in the above post.