ClubAdventist is back!

If You Were a Jesuit....

teresaq

• Moderators

As I understand the Jesuits, they have become so liberal that they are to main line Catholisism what the Fordites are to us. It would be like Ford sneeking in to spread Adventist theology.

However that does not mean that there are not other Catholic orders more interested in the agenda of the vatican. There is evidence that Elder Wilkerson found one on his faculty, and because of this he became paranoid that the church was full of plants from the vatican, including Elder Daniels and Willie White and as breathern were trying to correct some of his views he would not listen to them believing they were vatican plants trying to spread their agenda.

But they don't need to sneek in among us, we are open and they can just see.

However, the best way to get us is by encouraging traditon that will not hold up to careful Bible study or spirit of prophecy study. Encourage traditions and push the traditations beyond reality so that when these fail that people will give up the Bible and Spirit of Phrophecy.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overaged

• rudywoofs (Pam)

• skyblue888

• Moderators

... There is evidence that Elder Wilkerson found one on his faculty, and because of this he became paranoid that the church was full of plants from the vatican, including Elder Daniels and Willie White and as breathern were trying to correct some of his views he would not listen to them believing they were vatican plants trying to spread their agenda.

Where did you find this evidence? Can you give a reference or doument? I'd like to read it.

I know that there is a former SDA pastor who is on video you can see online saying that a Catholic lady identified Roy Allen Anderson and LeRoy Froom as Jesuit priests. I find this impossible to believe. I knew RAA personally when he worked alongside my father in Loma Linda. Elder Anderson wrote books and taught classes for many years in which he showed Bible and historical proof that the papacy is the little-horn power. He was also the editor of the SDA publication, Ministry Magazine. I think the only reason anyone would want to spread this rumor about Elder Anderson is on account of his writing much of Question On Doctrines. That was a terrible mistake, but it is not any reason to accuse him of being a Jesuit priest.

My dad completely disagreed with the things in QOD concerning the nature of Christ and the IJ, but I never once heard him and Elder Anderson argue about it.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

I've read this in some of the Historic Adventist publications, I also heard it in either a Sabbath School class or a lecture or sermon or something from a non-historic Adventist perspective as the speaker was pointing out that he would not take correction from the GC as he feared they were catholic plants too. In that lecure it was pointed out that Elder Wilkerson's field was modern language, and as those who had theological training tried to correct him on some of his teachings and views he used this event as a reason to think they were Catholic plants and not listen to them. The lecture went on to say that his strong attitudes chased his childen from the church and that as he was old he began to question his views. Also, attending the seminary when I was was, I forgot his name, but he is (or at least was, I have not seen his name lately and he may have become too extream) active in the historic adventist movement and also saying that the church is hypnotizing the members, but I knew his parents when I was in Academy, and he would sometimes speak at the school (his dad was the doctor in town)and his mother use to be the secretary for Dr. Wilkerson and was involved in this situation, and he would talk about his mother and Dr. Wilkerson makng this discovery.

As for Elder R. A. Anderson etc. it is interesting how they always notice that the Jesuits are always those who they want to tell us not to listen to. Scaring people away from their opposition is a lot easier than needing to defend their views.

The Jesuits were founded "to strive especially for the defense and propagation of the faith and for the progress of souls in Christian life and doctrine.".... Finally, they aimed to stop Protestantism from spreading and to preserve communion with Rome and the successor of Peter. The zeal of the Jesuits overcame the drift toward Protestantism in Poland-Lithuania and southern Germany.

Ignatius Loyola wrote the Jesuit Constitutions, adopted in 1554, which created a tightly centralized organization and stressed total abnegation and obedience to the Pope and their religious superiors (perinde ac cadaver, "[well-disciplined] like a corpse" as Ignatius put it).

By the time of Ignatius' death in 1556, the Jesuits were already operating a network of 74 colleges on three continents. A precursor to liberal education, the Jesuit plan of studies incorporated the Classical teachings of Renaissance humanism.

The Jesuit schools played an important part in winning back to Catholicism a number of European countries which had for a time been predominantly Protestant, notably Poland and Lithuania.

Jesuit priests often acted as confessors to Kings during the Early Modern Period. They were an important force in the Counter-Reformation.

The Jesuits today form the largest religious order of priests and brothers in the Catholic Church, with 19,216 serving in 112 nations on six continents, the largest number being in India followed by those in the United States.

Malachi Martin was a Jesuit priest and has lifted the cover on some of their plans.

In the final years before his death, Martin was working on a book with the working title Primacy: How the Institutional Roman Catholic Church became a Creature of the New World Order. This book which promised to be his most controversial and detailed work ever was never completed.

Hmm. I have wondered if Malachi Martin's demise was really the result of natural causes, or if he was somehow killed because of his controversial books and writings.

DB

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Perhaps we need to start a garbage forum?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Perhaps we need to start a garbage forum?

Start? You already got that dude.

Frederick Douglass

So Jesuits are working on stopping Protestants from spreading.

Adventist are working on stopping Catholics from spreading.

What is with the paranoia?

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

So Jesuits are working on stopping Protestants from spreading.

Adventist are working on stopping Catholics from spreading.

What is with the paranoia?

Well, let's see here.... The Nazis worked to stop the Resistance and the Resistance worked to stop the Nazis. Evolutionists work to stop creationists and vice versa. Abortionists are opposing the ideology of Pro-lifers and vice versa.

Some believe in a great controversy between Satan and God.

Would it be paranoid for any of us to believe there is a war going on?

The difference is, that we don't send Adventist men posing as Catholics, to infiltrate and change their doctrines from within. Our opposition to Catholics is honest, and out in the open.

I'm curious, does anyone have definitive evidence of any Jesuits impersonating an Adventist?

Alex

I certainly don't believe it is happening. Why would they bother? Catholics have nothing to fear from Adventists other than our pointing out the truth, and they are pretty out in the open about it themselves.

• Members

And how many Jesuit priests have you known, Karl?

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

I'm curious, does anyone have definitive evidence of any Jesuits impersonating an Adventist?

Alex

There is a conspiracy forum for this topic. If you want in on that forum, contact Stan.

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

And how many Jesuit priests have you known, Karl?

Only one, and his passion was treating drug and alcohol addiction.

I wasn't speaking to any fact about Jesuit infiltration. I was just trying to imagine a reason why they might want to infiltrate? We pose no threat whatsoever to the Catholic Church at this point in time.

• Members

So based on your knowledge of one Jesuit you are ready to make a blanket statement of all Jesuit priests?

We pose no threat whatsoever to the Catholic Church at this point in time.

we don't even pose a threat to the devil himself, much less the Jesuits.

So based on your knowledge of one Jesuit you are ready to make a blanket statement of all Jesuit priests?

Originally Posted By: Karl
We pose no threat whatsoever to the Catholic Church at this point in time.

we don't even pose a threat to the devil himself, much less the Jesuits.

I think you've got me confused with someone else.

I'm not wanting to make blanket statements about Jesuit priests. Why would you misrepresent me by writing that?. Earlier on this thread I posted some stuff from the encyclopedia on Jesuit priests and their efforts to counteract Protestantism, but these are historical facts, rather than any blanket opinion from me.

I'm of the opinion that the Jesuits probably are interested in other things at this point in history.

Alex

Good Question Alex. But I am confident that you will not get a response for this one. They just prefer to go on with the conspiracy theories and gossip. Being blind does not matter to them. Let them believe in the boogie man if they want.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I'm of the opinion that the Jesuits probably are interested in other things at this point in history.

I agree.

I think it is a legitimate question on the topic of this thread. I don't see it as stirring the pot. If this from has survived here without the mods moving it ... I say it must be fair game.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

well, my opinion doesn't matter anyway... sulkoff.gif

yeah. I know what ya mean. Mine doesn't either ...

I believe in Hematology.

The Jesuits were formed to specifically stop, counteract, the protestant reformation. That was their goal at the beginning, and it is their goal now. That's not paranoia, that is basic Western history. Any competent protestant historian will tell you the same.

Frederick Douglass