• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karl

• doug yowell

• olger

• Administrators

As you prefer... set things on fire and watch them go up in smoke...

Like this thread...

It really is a shame that some people can't seem to carry on a serious discussion or let others do so.

Hijacked by saboteurs once again...

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

As you prefer... set things on fire and watch them go up in smoke...

Like this thread...

It really is a shame that some people can't seem to carry on a serious discussion or let others do so.

Hijacked by saboteurs once again...

Cmon now, Tom. I think you are attributing too much power to the computer keypad here. Why don't you try to actually make a contribution to the thread in the vein you'd like to have injected, er... infected, er... subjected?

You could say something like, "I think we ought to do....." Or you could say, "In my little neck of the woods we ......"

Meaningful stuff like that goes a lot farther than complaining about what other people are saying.

I'll admit to some awful puns. Will that help?

• Moderators

That is a good quote, Karl, and has such a lyrical flow! God's truly does sustain our planet, and we should treat this gift He has given us with thankfulness and respect.

LD

LD

• Administrators

This topic has been derailed far too many times by the saboteurs for me to make one more valiant attempt to put this train of thought back on track.

And you, karl, were the first to send it crashing off in the wrong direction away from the intended direction of the OP.

(It should have been immediately banished to the political poo pile by your politcally partisan misdirection... Oh well...)

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

This topic has been derailed far too many times by the saboteurs for me to make one more valiant attempt to put this train of thought back on track.

And you, karl, were the first to send it crashing off in the wrong direction away from the intended direction of the OP.

(It should have been immediately banished to the political poo pile by your politcally partisan misdirection... Oh well...)

Politically partisan misdirection??? Did you read the Statement????? And this in 1996!Man made global warming????

Originally Posted By: Tom Wetmore

Politically partisan misdirection??? Did you read the Statement????? And this in 1996!Man made global warming????

You have to keep on with the alliteration or I won't be able to get your POINT.

Political poo pile partisan premonitions passing pumped peacock projectiles proudly plying pistols posthumously.

Why can't you just enjoy it, ignore it, or start something else, Tom? The forum is wide open. You're not out of RAM are you?

I think proper stewardship of the environment mostly involves increasing use and production of natural resources. Note that the steward who did not improve upon that which the king put in his care, was cursed, and his portion was taken away.

Prs God, frm whm blssngs flw

http://www.zoelifestyle.com/jmccall

I think proper stewardship of the environment mostly involves increasing use and production of natural resources. Note that the steward who did not improve upon that which the king put in his care, was cursed, and his portion was taken away.

You mean (gasp) you're not worried about wasting trees or wasting water?

Good for you.

Originally Posted By: doug yowell

Political poo pile partisan premonitions passing pumped peacock projectiles proudly plying pistols posthumously.

Why can't you just enjoy it, ignore it, or start something else, Tom? The forum is wide open. You're not out of RAM are you?

Excellent questions. Succinct, to the point, and hilarious all at the same time.

It would take more than a couple of condescending remarks to get thinking men and women who don't subscribe to the religion of man made global warming, to discuss it as though they did.

Most threads either rise or fall based on their own merits. If you don't believe this, go and try to derail the topic of "war in heaven" - real or metaphorical? Now I'm not saying it has merit or not, but the ones discussing it sure seem to think so. It is probably close to dying out now, but it is on page 105.

Anyone who had anything serious to say about that statement made in 1996, did so on the first couple of pages.

Yep. I just checked. This is a politics thread. Since when was politics serious?

Okay .... some do take it serously ... but that only gets one in trouble.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Fine then! Perhaps posting personal problems postulates particularly pretentious platitudes posing potentially prohibitive Platonistic perspectives passively placating passionately peculiar positional profundities. Hedgemonically, of course.

Fine then! Perhaps posting personal problems postulates particularly pretentious platitudes posing potentially prohibitive Platonistic perspectives passively placating passionately peculiar positional profundities. Hedgemonically, of course.

Positively pragmatically parsimonious.

I give up.

Can I use that on somebody?

Only on Peter Piper and the Pickled Peppers

Does Peter Piper pay that punk Algore for his carbon footprint.

That would be the preposterous, pusillanimous, prevaricating punk, Algore (with no rhythm.) I hope Peter Piper doesn't pay him. I hope he pastes him one.

Shurr. Just make sure they're smaller than you.------A lot smaller!!!