ClubAdventist is back!

American Muslim Calls Mass Murderer a Role Model

John317

• Moderators

Al-Qaida calls on US Muslims to attack America

… By PATRICK QUINN, Associated Press Writer Patrick Quinn, Associated Press Writer – 35 mins ago

CAIRO – Al-Qaida's American-born spokesman on Sunday called on Muslims serving in the U.S. armed forces to emulate the Army major charged with killing 13 people in Fort Hood.

In a 25-minute video posted on militant Web sites, Adam Gadahn described Maj. Nidal Hasan as a pioneer who should serve as a role model for other Muslims, especially those serving Western militaries.

"Brother Nidal is the ideal role-model for every repentant Muslim in the armies of the unbelievers and apostate regimes," he said.

Gadahn, also known as Azzam al-Amriki, was dressed in white robes and wearing a white turban as he called for attacks on what he described as "high-value targets."

"You shouldn't make the mistake of thinking that military bases are the only high-value targets in America and the West. On the contrary, there are countless other strategic places, institutions and installations which, by striking, the Muslim can do major damage," he said, an assault rifle leaning up against a wall next to him.

Hasan has been charged in the Nov. 5 shooting that killed 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas. The 39-year-old Army psychiatrist remains paralyzed from the chest down after being shot by two civilian members of Fort Hood's police force.

"Nidal Hasan is a pioneer, a trailblazer and a role-model who has opened a door, lit a path and shown the way forward for every Muslim who finds himself among the unbelievers," Gadahn said.

Gadahn grew up on a goat farm in Riverside County, California, and converted to Islam at a mosque in nearby Orange County. He has been wanted by the FBI since 2004 and two years later was charged with treason. There is a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction.

He has in the past posted videos and messages calling for the destruction of the West and for strikes against targets in the United States. His location is unknown, but he is believed to be somewhere along the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

In the latest video, Gadahn said those planning attacks did not need to use only firearms like Hasan, but could use other weapons. "As the blessed operations of September 11th showed, a little imagination and planning and a limited budget can turn almost anything into a deadly, effective and convenient weapon."

Gadahn said fighters should target mass transportation systems in the West and also wreak havoc "by killing or capturing people in government, industry and the media."

He recommended finding ways to shake "consumer confidence and stifle spending" and noted that even unsuccessful attacks, such as the failed attempt to bomb a U.S. airliner on Christmas day, can bring major cities to a halt.

"I am calling on every honest and vigilant Muslim in the countries of the Zionist-Crusader alliance in general and America, Britain and Israel in particular to prepare to play his due role in responding to and repelling the aggression of the enemies of Islam," Gadahn said.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SivartM

• bonnie

• rudywoofs (Pam)

• John317

QR frame:

Re Moderate Islam: “ It doesn’t exist” --Mosab Hassan Yousef, son of Hamas’ founder

...seems the default definition would be fanatical/terrorist/jihadist, no?—enemies of America?—you, me?—our children?

Naaahhh..., ya’think?

Apparently, Jihadism is the delivery system of Allah; but then again – it is not the belief of the Muslims that they are to conquer the entire planet for Allah and Dar al-Islam, and Dar al-Harb.

Naaahhh..., ya’think?

• Members

Oh...Islam is such a peaceful religion. Muslims wouldn't do anything bad to non-Muslims, especially Americans. They love Americans, and are so kind and benevolent to them.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Warning...This is only sattire...

Quote:
On the flip side, what if Muslims in America became the targets of mass-murderering rednecked Christian patriots? Blow 'em up or shoot 'em up wherever they're standing in line, at grocery stores, restaurants, pet stores, weddings, on busses, at their jobs, going to mosque, etc. It's best if you can sneak up into a crowd of them and then blow yourself up along with as many of them as possible.

Such a great feeling, to kill so many unsuspecting people, including women and children, and yourself, too.

Why aren't OUR ministers calling for all Christians to defend our homeland by killing Muslims, men, women, and children? We could expect that the president himself would personally thank those who murdered Muslims in America, and encourage those who would sacrifice their lives to keep America pure and free from Arabs.

The world owes a lot to the tempering presence of Christianity. Without it, everyone would soon kill everyone off because they would all hate each other enough to want everyone dead.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

• Moderators

The world owes a lot to the tempering presence of Christianity. Without it, everyone would soon kill everyone off because they would all hate each other enough to want everyone dead.

Really? Are you kidding me? Remember WW1 & WW2. Christians proven themselves to be very proficient and in-fact efficient killers.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

A half-full glass has a lot of air in it. :)

To Quote Bill Pearce (Nightsounds speaker): "The presence of comitted believers in Jesus Christ keeps the entire world from rotting away at the seams."

I'd take Bill's perspective long before Jeremiah Wright's.

blessings,

oG

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Members

To Quote Bill Pearce (Nightsounds speaker): "The presence of comitted believers in Jesus Christ keeps the entire world from rotting away at the seams."

blessings,

oG

olger I haven't seen anyone here take JWs side. But I have to agree with Lazarus. And he didn't even go back far enough, or have we forgotten how many Jew's, the real believer's in Christ and Muslims for that matter were killed by so called Christians?

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Originally Posted By: Aliensanctuary

Really? Are you kidding me? Remember WW1 & WW2. Christians proven themselves to be very proficient and in-fact efficient killers.

It was the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor, and did an extraordinarily good job of it. *They* weren't Christians. And who was in charge of the Bataan Death March? It wasn't Christians.

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

Ok then!

Quote:

Of course you would! duno So might David Duke.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

ok Letterman then!

Einstein

• Moderators

So we're all cool with all Christians being judged by the BTK serial killer, then?

Truth is important

• Members

So we're all cool with all Christians being judged by the BTK serial killer, then?

No. What's BTK?

• Moderators

Dennis Rader was a Lutheran deacon and serial killer, who gave himself the nickname 'BTK' for 'Bind, Torture, Kill'. He was a pillar of his local congregation for all of the 20 years or so that he was killing people for his own twisted pleasure.

He no more represents all Christians than the loons quoted in this thread represent all Muslims, but some seem content to judge a billion people by the actions and statements of a very few extremists.

Truth is important

• Members

Okay, I remember him now.

The problem I see is that the belief system of Muslims has been touted as "Kill the Americans, Kill the British, Kill, Kill, Kill." The Muslims know that's how we've been indoctrinated. If they want us to know something different, then why don't they have Islamic Infomercials, telling about the REAL Islamic culture? They have enough money to do it.

I don't find it to be incumbent upon myself to go out of my way to learn about Islam. I'm not interested in Islam. I AM interested in staying safe and alive.

A goodly number of mooslisms are like angry out-of-control children. Violently emotive.

I am persuaded that they are the genetic offspring of the Great Harlot of Revelation 17.

oG

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

is there any one person who really represents his/her group?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

Hmmmmmm....interesting concept...A christian who deliberately refuses to learn...Hmmmmmmmm...don't think that is too safe a concept to live by...let alone a concept that encourages staying alive...I prefer one that encourages me to thrive and live...which means that I do a lot of studying and sometimes, I NEED to go out of my way to learn about others that I am not too keen on....

Thank you, Neil, for your labelling me as a christian. (note the small "c") That was very christian of you. I appreciate that. It's shows a true christian spirit.

Show me why I need to learn about muslims.

• Administrators

The evident contempt, or at best, apathy, toward Muslims by some here as well as so frequently expressed by Americans (who predominantly claim to be Christian) in general, raises an interesting thought in light of the twisted and oft derailed discussion elsewhere about our Christian attitude toward the poor.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims live in poverty. Muslims are the largest group of people living in extreme poverty today. More than a half billion Muslims live in "extreme poverty", defined by the World Bank as living on less than $1.25/day. That is more than a third of all of those living in extreme poverty.

And poverty is a major contributing factor in the tensions between the Islamic world and the West.

So what are we Christians to do about it?

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

• Members

The evident contempt, or at best, apathy, toward Muslims by some here as well as so frequently expressed by Americans (who predominantly claim to be Christian) in general, raises an interesting thought in light of the twisted and oft derailed discussion elsewhere about our Christian attitude toward the poor.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims live in poverty. Muslims are the largest group of people living in extreme poverty today. More than a half billion Muslims live in "extreme poverty", defined by the World Bank as living on less than $1.25/day. That is more than a third of all of those living in extreme poverty.

And poverty is a major contributing factor in the tensions between the Islamic world and the West.

So what are we Christians to do about it?

I don't know, Tom. I'm not a Christian, according to Neil, so I guess I don't need to worry about it.

But why aren't the sheiks who have billions of money do something to help their own? Don't they care?

Originally Posted By: Neil

Hmmmmmm....interesting concept...A christian who deliberately refuses to learn...Hmmmmmmmm...don't think that is too safe a concept to live by...let alone a concept that encourages staying alive...I prefer one that encourages me to thrive and live...which means that I do a lot of studying and sometimes, I NEED to go out of my way to learn about others that I am not too keen on....

Thank you, Neil, for your labelling me as a christian. (note the small "c") That was very christian of you. I appreciate that. It's shows a true christian spirit.

What is truely bothering you, Pam...? The concept that you refuse to learn? Or your experience that encourages your hatred of muslims? Or that you are nit-picking?

Either way, doesn't that earn you the little "c" in Christian? Just askin'.....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

My experience with Muslims is not allowed to be discussed.

I don't hate most Muslims.

I am not nit-picking.

You are the one who gave me the little "c" in christian.

Maybe the radical Muslims got on the internet one day and that's why they now want to put the Christians out of their misery.

I mean, if we're killing each other mentally, why shouldn't they finish the job? Plus it would be a lot quieter and if we were gone. Then they could sit down and have long, friendly chats on Club Islam...

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus