ClubAdventist is back!

EuDean Severns

Dr. Shane

EuDean Severns passed away last week. He was my mentor for the past 20 years. EuDean worked as a janitor for the college where I graduated. He served as the faculty adviser for the ministry I ran there for three years. He taught me what it means to be a man of integrity. I named my son after him.

He died of a massive stroke he had after falling down during an epileptic seizure. He went many years without a seizure but started having them again about ten years ago. They had been changing his medication a lot but were never able to get him seizure-free again. His older brother and sister are still alive and active members in the local Adventist church.

I would call him all the time and spend hours on the phone. I rarely spoke to him for less than an hour at a time. We spent Christmas with him this past year. I am so glad that my son, Alex EuDean, got to meet him before he died. I am going to miss him. He was a big piece of my life.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

Sorry, its always sad when we loose someone we love.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}