ClubAdventist is back!

Who says Jesus Don't hear and answer prayers??

Michael Leon

let me at them so i can call them a liar!

I work part-time and i got to college part time. I make a decent wage for part-time so i'm not complaining but it's time for me to move out of my uncle's house where i've been for almost four years since coming to Pa from Oh because the lease is up and it won't be renewed. I started looking for a place, and i did not want to settle for a low budget place in some Philly ghetto. I said "I'm not leaving my own hood for someone else's!" and i meant it.

so i looked and i kept being drawn to this particular apt. community. I needed a place near school, church and my family and it was near perfect. I went to look at it sunday because i read some very, very bad reviews about it like roaches and nasty grounds! I went with my Aunt and Uncle and it was very nice (once we found it) and i found it acceptable and filled out the paper work.

I was a bit worried because it said that it was required to make three and a half times the rent amount, which i dont make, and pass a credit check (Lord help me!) so I kept in mind to continue looking and call some places on Wednesday because I expected to get the call then that I didn't get it. But he called me during class today saying "Congratulations, you got it!"

'o' !

God said if we asked anything in His Son's name we will receive if its in His will. well, guess what? He gave just when i needed comfort, peace and re-assurance the most! Amen! I'm so happy. this is my first place on my own, too. i had place with my brother back home in Oh but this is all me. Thank you Jesus!

I just had to tell some more people. lol. He is always Good. In spite of it all, trust and believe that He will come through.

• Members

Praise the Lord Michael. Great post. I agree with you 100% God answers all our prays. Might not answer in the way we want but answers none the less.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}