ClubAdventist is back!

Alzheimers Test

karl

Got this Email today

1- Find the C below...do not use any cursor help.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO

2- If you already found the C, now find the 6 below.

3 - Now find the N below. It's a little more difficult.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is NOT a joke. If you were able to pass these three tests, you can cancel your annual visit to your neurologist. Your brain is great and you're far from having a close relationship with Mr Alzheimer.

I'm only sending this to my 'old' friends.

Eonvrye whocan raed this rsaie your hnad.

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends:

This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

• Administrators

Got it all with no problem :) Whew!!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I found them all pretty quickly. I'm good at finding hidden objects like that, but if you asked me to count all the letters in those rows (especially the O's) it would take me a while because they all blend together.

And, as usual, I love the word-mixing thing. :D

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Check--I'm good.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Members

That was very interesting Karl. I had no problem finding the C, 6 and N. And had no problem reading the paragraph.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

<sarcasm>There was no "C". There was no "6". And, there was no "N". More importantly, the last part of your message made absolutely no sense. You need to go back to school. What is this black rock in my hand? Wait, it has writing on it. D-E-L-L. Oh no! I have crushed my friend Dell into a black rock! Well, that was a nice walk... </sarcasm>

WayneV

Just remember these words of warning, for they will come to pass all too soon:

If you are ever flying through the desert and your canoe breaks down, remember that it takes three pancakes to lift the doghouse, because there ain't nary a bone in ice cream!

I especially liked the "do not use any cursor help," as I am silently cursing my bifocals while looking for the stinkin' stuff in those rows.