• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• Dr. Shane

• SivartM

• teresaq

Top Posters In This Topic

she doesn't look all that bad to me Richard.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

What mind numbed brain washing poppycock.

And I AM a vegetarian.

I thought you ate Bambi..

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I reccomend this thread be moved to the humor area. :)

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I thought so too...

Yes, what poppycock. Those 60 billion animals don't eat and don't produce waste. Utter nonsense. What should we do instead, grow plants? Besides, Jesus is coming soon, so we can do whatever we want and it'll all get fixed anyway.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

I thought so too...

Yes, what poppycock. Those 60 billion animals don't eat and don't produce waste. Utter nonsense. What should we do instead, grow plants? Besides, Jesus is coming soon, so we can do whatever we want and it'll all get fixed anyway.

What would you do with the existing animals,even if you could make all vegen

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

He might be coming soon, but does that give us the authority to do whatever we want to his earth? We are the stewards here.

I pray that Jesus does come soon. In the end it really is the only fix to this ailing planet.

Which means tell 1 person about Jesus = saves the humans.

If every christian in the world told 1 person about Jesus we would be out of here very soon indeed.

"Unless they thus render my conscience bound by the word of God, I cannot and I will not retract, for it is unsafe for a Christian to speak against his conscience. Here I stand, I can do no other; may God help me."

Martin Luther, Diet of Worms

Er... stop hyperbreeding them?

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Originally Posted By: bonnie

Really? Sounds great doesn't it,nice and simple. Who is going to feed these animals. They aren't being bred and can live for several years. A friend of ours has a dairy herd of 125 dairy cattle. Each cow can eat a bale of hay a day. They can't be allowed to roam free so they need to be pastured,fed and cared for till they die or you shoot them. Which would you suggest.

How many do you think has the finances to feed and care for them without a return?

Sheep can easily have 3 lambs at a time. In some states as Wy a rancher can have 500-1000.Where are these to be kept and cared for and at who's expense?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Originally Posted By: bonnie

While you are coming up with the answer to the animals themselves,what suggestion do you have for the numerous products and businesses that are dependent on the livestock. There are numerous that would go into bankruptcy

So... you think we should keep producing a very inefficient food? Because what will we do with the poor little animals (who are already being tortured)?

So... you think we should keep producing a very inefficient food? Because what will we do with the poor little animals (who are already being tortured)?

There is little you or I are going to do about it.When someone wants the raising of livestock for food tp want everyone vegen is not very well thought out.

A cow does not make a good house pet.It is expensive to feed without a return,takes time and space to care for them till they die a natural death. Of course if they are allowed to run free

they have a nasty habit of continuing to breed. Pretty difficult to catch all those free roaming critters to neuter them. Then it starts all over again.

Then you need to take into consideration the by-products which are numerous. This is only a part of them.How do you think the businesses would feel about bankruptcy? Or better yet what would they use to take the place. Not nearly as simplistic as you make it sound

Textiles,chemicals,

pharmaceuticals,drywall,medicines,car tires,medications,trypsin,treating allergies, corticotrophin,iron,lubricants and fluids for mechanical,industrial cleaners,fertilizers,printing ink,high gloss for magazines,car tires,asphalt for our roads

Eating meat is perhaps the worst thing we can do for our environment. Animals are eating our food supply. Most of the food they eat goes out their rear to pollute our rivers, lakes, streams and ground water.

Meat causes cancers, heart disease and is connected to all kinds of other issues like diabetes, hemorrhoids and impotency.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Originally Posted By: Richard Holbrook
What mind numbed brain washing poppycock.

And I AM a vegetarian.

That was a special occasion a good while back. I don't think that makes me a bona fide carnivor, because as a rule I don't eat meat. I'm just not a fanatic about it.

Eating meat is perhaps the worst thing we can do for our environment. Animals are eating our food supply. Most of the food they eat goes out their rear to pollute our rivers, lakes, streams and ground water.

Meat causes cancers, heart disease and is connected to all kinds of other issues like diabetes, hemorrhoids and impotency.

I would say, about the best thing, and the only thing you can do then, is stop eating meat .

I don't think the nonsensical, simplistic, obvious liberal attempt at brainwashing videos are going to coral the rest of the world into your way of thinking.

• Moderators

You got that right. Meat eating is a very inefficiant way to feed the the people on our planet. I was brought up vegetarian but do eat clean meat once in a great while, although I prefer vegetarain food by far. I'm getting ready for heaven and don't want to spend the first thousand years or so yearning in vain for a dead cow or fish or bamby. I promise not to kill any of my pets in heaven.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Animals are eating our food supply. Most of the food they eat goes out their rear to pollute our rivers, lakes, streams and ground water.
bad god!! look what you did to us in creating animals!!

or did you mean to say something else than the way it came across?

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

...It is expensive to feed without a return,takes time and space to care for them till they die a natural death. Of course if they are allowed to run free

they have a nasty habit of continuing to breed. Pretty difficult to catch all those free roaming critters to neuter them.

hmmm, well they do make good, cheap "lawnmowers" for big fields. that helps prevent fires in fire weather...apparently they were quite easy to catch to castrate, since they were rounded up and castrated...im thinking they dont tend to breed like rabbits at any rate...

wonder how my God, Who created the animals, feels about such, what comes across as unfeeling and flippant, regard for a creation He put time and thought into-and continues to uphold....

oh! and dont let me forget to mention what great baby-sitters and protectors some of them are!! even at 4 months old or younger than the babies they are protecting!

i thought i was going to get to check out the new baby goats being born since he was out in the field, but those darn sheep couldnt keep their mouths shut!! they start baaa, baaa, towards the barn until he heard them and came charging!

i dont know what the sheeps problem were, the goat mommies werent worried about me!!

• Members

Do you eat grass and hay?

Quote:

What's your source for meat causing all that you stated?

(I discovered that the study saying meat caused impotence was a PETA project.)

And while meat *can* be connected to emerging hemorrhoids, so can spicy foods... so cut out all the Mexican, Italian, Greek, Indian, etc foods made with hot spices!

http://hubpages.com/hub/howtogetridofhemorrhoids

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

wonder how my God, Who created the animals, feels about such, what comes across as unfeeling and flippant, regard for a creation He put time and thought into-and continues to uphold....

Your God may be different than my God.My God knows there wasn't anything flippant about the response.

Unless all the righteous hand wringing over raising livestock for human consumption is just for effect,those wanting to have it stopped need a solution.

All farming would have to end,the chance of that is unlikely.

On a dairy farm milk is the main income.There needs to be bred cows yearly for that to happen.50% are bull calves. What would you do or suggest our dairy farmer friend does with 60 some bull calves a year. A adult animal will eat a bale of hay a day. While this livestock is roaming free they eat,they eat the crops that are supposed to go for human consumption.Keeping them confined is something most farmers couldn't do financially.Without you being flippant over their plight tell me what you would do to solve that problem.

oh! and dont let me forget to mention what great baby-sitters and protectors some of them are!! even at 4 months old or younger than the babies they are protecting!

i thought i was going to get to check out the new baby goats being born since he was out in the field, but those darn sheep couldnt keep their mouths shut!! they start baaa, baaa, towards the barn until he heard them and came charging!

i dont know what the sheeps problem were, the goat mommies werent worried about me!!

Sheep are a lot different than goats.Goats that have even a brief contact regularly with humans are quite friendly. Sheep are not.While they are not a people aggressive animal the commotion of course is to raise the alarm. Sometimes the "threatened ewe will stamp her front feet to try to scare away whatever she considers danger

hmmm, well they do make good, cheap "lawnmowers" for big fields. that helps prevent fires in fire weather...apparently they were quite easy to catch to castrate, since they were rounded up and castrated...im thinking they dont tend to breed like rabbits at any rate...

At the risk of being thought flippant again,no they do not make good lawnmowers. These animals are not pets that you can train to stay in your own yard. They wander as they eat.If there is a corn field accessible that is meant for human consumption,they will find it.

Maybe you have never seen what a herd of cattle can do,but very costly. Most have not seen what happens to a cow that overeats of corn as they are prone to do if there is nor restraint.

A few years ago PETA decided to break in and free a mink ranch of all it's mink. Mink cannot be tamed as other animals but they do lose a lot of fear of humans.

Dozens of mink suddenly turned loose caused havoc and they are quite small. Many were killed on the roads as they did not fear cars. Others were found to have been miles away where farmers had chickens. Of course they killed many,many chickens. The owner tried in vain to trap as many as he could.

Several years later there was still a heavy investation of mink in that area