ClubAdventist is back!

Save The Human

Dr. Shane

• Moderators

Off topic but I had to post this, stolen from someone on FB :

"Expecting life 2 treat u well cause you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not 2 charge cause you are a vegetarian."

Normal posting can now resume.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• Dr. Shane

• SivartM

• teresaq

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to quit using anything from PETA to prove your point.They are the ones that don't see any difference between a boy and a rat.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

I don't have one and haven't claimed to.You and others seem to think it is simple,everyone stop eating meat.

And nobody else claimed to have a solution to what happens to all the poor little animals. You think it is simple; we just keep producing billions of them.

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

What someone chooses to eat is not my affair.

That's right. It is my affair and the affair of other environmentalists that care for the planet. Don't worry. Just relax. We got it under control. Just let me and my other concerned environmentalists take care of the situation.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Originally Posted By: bonnie
What someone chooses to eat is not my affair.

That's right. It is my affair and the affair of other environmentalists that care for the planet. Don't worry. Just relax. We got it under control. Just let me and my other concerned environmentalists take care of the situation.

I think I have a long wait coming.You still need a solution to the massive amount of animals and I doubt you can.It will be fun to watch,

I hope you and the others aren't guilty of being hypocrites and being part of the demand for products that result from what you claim to abhore.

I am sure you don't have leather shoes,leather jackets,items produced from wool as sheep are used for the same use.

Textiles,car tires and a host of other items should not be used by you

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

I think I have a long wait coming.You still need a solution to the massive amount of animals and I doubt you can.It will be fun to watch,

I hope you and the others aren't guilty of being hypocrites and being part of the demand for products that result from what you claim to abhore.

I am sure you don't have leather shoes,leather jackets,items produced from wool as sheep are used for the same use.

Textiles,car tires and a host of other items should not be used by you

Well, I'm certainly glad that you're not a hypocrite. It's so refreshingly honest when someone admits that they really don't care about animals, the environment, or the people who are affected by it.

Well, I'm certainly glad that you're not a hypocrite. It's so refreshingly honest when someone admits that they really don't care about animals, the environment, or the people who are affected by it.

It is not refreshing to see where someone makes up something that was not said.What I said was I could not do anything about it other than to control what I did.This is what you said.....admits that they really don't care about animals, the environment, or the people who are affected by it.

Also that I don't have a solution but it seems you don't either.

If you are so committed to stopping the meat industry and practises you don't like,then don't be part of the demand.

You can easily look it up and determine what you need to get rid of or stop using. Really doesn't matter if it is leather shoes or a hamburger.

I can't do anything about the environment either other than to control what I do.Meat is not a staple of my diet but I am not going to judge someone that sees nothing wrong with it.Nor am I going to condemn the farmer for losing his faith and farming or whatever LHC was trying to hint at with this.....for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness

I still would love to hear what is to be done with all the young living animals we have now when Shane and the rest of you "take care of things"

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

You still need a solution to the massive amount of animals and I doubt you can.

We have a solution. We are implementing it incrementally.

It will be fun to watch

I agree.

Must be top secret HUH?? I doubt if most of us will live long enough to watch the success of Shane

The objectives of the environmental movement are not a secret. In fact, the Adventist church embraces most of them - including vegetarianism. I am an Adventist therefore it only reasons that I am also an environmentalist.

The objectives of the environmental movement are not a secret. In fact, the Adventist church embraces most of them - including vegetarianism. I am an Adventist therefore it only reasons that I am also an environmentalist.

You seem to have the same problem the other two that I have asked. Do you participate in the very issue you are condemning?

You don't purchase beef that comes from a farm factory?

Do you take part in the industry that is created by the killing of cattle or other animals?

So far all three of you have avoided that question. It most be a secret as to what is to be done with the millions of young livestock throughout the US.None of you will explain.

As I said earlier,I raised sheep.It was not for meat production,it was for their fleece. Yet,that produced on average 50 ram lambs per year.By the time they were a year old they would have been 250+ in weight. What should have been done with them? Have you ever had wool bedding or clothing? If so then you are taking part in the business you abhore. People like me would not be raising and providing if it weren't for people demanding.

Hopefully tho,you stand by your principals and do not take part in any part of this industry

As I said earlier, I raised sheep.

You do not need to confess your sin to me. You can pray directly to God. Jesus is our Mediator.

As I said earlier, I raised sheep.

You do not need to confess your sin to me. You can pray directly to God. Jesus is our Mediator.

You are completely offensive to even in jest indicate anyone would confess a sin to you or pray to you,that is plain disgusting. You do have a uncommonly high regard for yourself and your importance.

But as is typical of your response many times.A complete failure to answer questions while pointing fingers at someone else.

Incrementalism. That's how we are doing it.

Truly pathetic as for an answer.You are doing nothing but I suspect taking part in the industry where it is something you want or your convenience

But as is typical of your response many times.A complete failure to answer questions while pointing fingers at someone else.

A complete failure to answer questions while pointing fingers at someone else.

A complete failure to answer questions while pointing fingers at someone else.

Nope,I told you I did not have an answer to what to do. What else would you like me to say.

Tell me,is it possible to stick to what was said? I don't know,I don't have the answer to the problem.

You seem to not want to answer if you are part of the problem.Do you have products produced by the industry you condemn?

Now that is something that seems to give you ans Shane a problem.Maybe Shane is going to wean himself off the items he should not be enjoying incrementally.

I have leather shoes and items made of wool. Now have I answered questions that you claim you wanted me to answer?

Now it would be so nice to hear your answers

You are completely offensive...

Nope,I told you I did not have an answer to what to do. What else would you like me to say.

• Members

the US had vast herds of buffalo at one time...I don't think they ruined the prairies when they were here..

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Did anyone else claim to have an answer either (other than Shane)? Do you have to have all the answers to make an obviously logical statement such as, "Overproducing animals is harmful to the environment"?

And you seem to want to play games By all means share your solutions,I asked for them before.I am anxiously waiting to see what I could have done with 50 ram lambs every year.

So please do share your solution to this problem.

Then maybe you can take the time to answer my question. If the raising of animals for meat bothers you so,have you quit using those products that benefit you from that practise.

lady all you seem to want to do is take a swing at anyone posting on this thread regardless of what they say, and/or make assumptions about them.

so i for one will be letting you go for it all by yourself.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

]lady all you seem to want to do is take a swing at anyone posting on this thread regardless of what they say, and/or make assumptions about them.

so i for one will be letting you go for it all by yourself.

Sounds like a good idea.