ClubAdventist is back!

Critics Still Wrong on What’s Driving Deficits in Coming Years

What I love about Dave Ramsey is he teaches how the wicked financial sector so successfully lures people into living on borrowed money. He reminds me so much of Solomon warning men to beware of prostitutes seeking to lure them by temptation. Of course, when we fall into temptation we are guilty of making bad decisions. But that doesn't excuse those that led us into temptation. That is what the scape goat in the sanctuary service was all about. Unless they repent, all the evil bankers, salesmen, marketers and other such promoters will have their place in the lake of fire with the devil.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Shane

• bonnie

• phkrause

• LifeHiscost

Unless they repent, all the evil bankers, salesmen, marketers and other such promoters will have their place in the lake of fire with the devil.

Note: I did not say ALL bankers, salesmen, marketers and other such promoters are evil. I said all the evil ones will burn unless they repent.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

What I love about Dave Ramsey is he teaches how the wicked financial sector so successfully lures people into living on borrowed money. He reminds me so much of Solomon warning men to beware of prostitutes seeking to lure them by temptation. Of course, when we fall into temptation we are guilty of making bad decisions. But that doesn't excuse those that led us into temptation. That is what the scape goat in the sanctuary service was all about. Unless they repent, all the evil bankers, salesmen, marketers and other such promoters will have their place in the lake of fire with the devil.

I don't believe you have reached the state where you can determine who will or who won't lose eternal life,based on your desire to blame anyone except the guilty.

Most of us in one way or another end up paying the consequences for "bad decisions"

Dave Ramsey is not Solomon,neither are you.

All the bankers from the beginning of time could lose their salvation and it does not do one thing for mine. I have no control over the life or salvation of anyone else.

Only I can account for my foolishness or bad choices. I will leave the weeding out to you.Someone can only lead me into temptation with my consent.My choice if I give it or not

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

If I had been stupid enough to buy beyond my means I would deserve whatever was the result. It would not have been the real estate agent,the banker or the advertisers to blame.

I'm still working on why your posts give so little encouragement.

Some others I can understand why, since the belief in a loving God is non-existent. Maybe you can enlighten me, if you wouldn't mind, about your personal love for the Savior that gives you life, among other things that make it possible for you to exercise the virtues you have.

No answer is required if you find no merit in satisfying my curiosity.

Blessings on your efforts to stand where God will be able to give you grace throughout His life.

Regards!! peace

"And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.

What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? " Romans 8:30-32 NLT

Lift Jesus up!!

Quote:

I'm still working on why your posts give so little encouragement.

Some others I can understand why, since the belief in a loving God is non-existent. Maybe you can enlighten me, if you wouldn't mind, about your personal love for the Savior that gives you life, among other things that make it possible for you to exercise the virtues you have.

No answer is required if you find no merit in satisfying my curiosity.

I don't find any merit in answering questions like that.I don't believe when most people ask this type of question publicly do so out of idle curiosity.

Just put it down to a basic mistrust of those that feel the need to address every topic and end most paragraphs with a bible text.

My dad used to refer to people that did this as "trying to out christian the next guy"

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman