ClubAdventist is back!

This is pretty cool....

Liz

My husband is still in his last class for his degree and he was still trying to find his site for his internship.

This past Sunday, he had a test, it was very long and involved--I'll spare the details, but he started this test at noon and by 10:30 I headed off to bed. Our son said that he would stay up with him. We had both been reading different parts of the test to Dan. Anyways, the test had to be turned in by midnight.

This morning when I got up, Dan said, "You won't believe what happened last night". At midnight, he had one part of the test finished, but not the second. So he said he was going to fib a little and finish the test and then say that he had a hard time posting it. Our son, said that wasn't a good idea, that he should write the professor and explain what that he just ran out of time. Our son goes on to say, that we have been asking GOD to help us all through this process, and that we can't fudge even a little bit.

So at 1:30 in the morning, Dan wrote his professor explaining the problem. At 1:33 the professor wrote back, not just to Dan but to the whole class, extending the time to finish the test to Tuesday.

Not only was this a miracle, but so was the timing, as the professors have up to 72 hours to reply to emails, and generally they don't get back to you within minutes.

Then, on top of that, early this morning, Dan received word that he got his site to do his internship.

I am so proud of my son. It is so neat to know that GOD is with you.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Members

My husband is still in his last class for his degree and he was still trying to find his site for his internship.

This past Sunday, he had a test, it was very long and involved--I'll spare the details, but he started this test at noon and by 10:30 I headed off to bed. Our son said that he would stay up with him. We had both been reading different parts of the test to Dan. Anyways, the test had to be turned in by midnight.

This morning when I got up, Dan said, "You won't believe what happened last night". At midnight, he had one part of the test finished, but not the second. So he said he was going to fib a little and finish the test and then say that he had a hard time posting it. Our son, said that wasn't a good idea, that he should write the professor and explain what that he just ran out of time. Our son goes on to say, that we have been asking GOD to help us all through this process, and that we can't fudge even a little bit.

So at 1:30 in the morning, Dan wrote his professor explaining the problem. At 1:33 the professor wrote back, not just to Dan but to the whole class, extending the time to finish the test to Tuesday.

Not only was this a miracle, but so was the timing, as the professors have up to 72 hours to reply to emails, and generally they don't get back to you within minutes.

Then, on top of that, early this morning, Dan received word that he got his site to do his internship.

I am so proud of my son. It is so neat to know that GOD is with you.

Praise the Lord, that was awesome Liz

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I like it, too!! :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.