ClubAdventist is back!

rudywoofs (Pam)

That's the one I learned too, Aubrey.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Moderators

I think my favourite autograph book entry was

Like a duck in a cabbage patch

I make a mess wherever I scratch.

This has nothing to do with what has preceded but the whole thread

looks rather random :)

• Members

There was a reason for the .. as the topic.

I had posted a video that I thought people would enjoy viewing. I noticed nobody had viewed it after quite a number of hours. Since nobody wanted to see what I posted, I wanted to delete the whole thing, but it was too late....so, I just typed two periods as the topic and for the 1st post.

Most people tend to ignore what I post It was only after WayneV posted something to my first post that anyone else decided my topic was worthy enough to bother with.

That's all there was to it.

p.s. I don't expect anyone to respond to this post either.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Sorry Rudywoofs, usually I do not get on here much. I have had a couple of days off in which I have gotten on here. I never saw anything other than the two ..

I thought it was cute that someone started a thread that didn't mean anything other than...

There are a couple of people who post on here that I might follow but other than that, I try to stay away from anything controversial.

I hope you are doing well. God bless and may you feel that Jesus IS enough

Yes. Good thought Faith. Jesus IS indeed enough. I like that.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

BTW -

I like dot dot dot threads. It allows for us to talk about most anything we want without the thought police dropping by and saying "That's not on topic". With dot dot dot threads .... we can jump from topic to topic and be ON topic.

Let's do this more often.

Thanks to Rudywoofs

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Pam I would have watched the video. But I got new lenses for my glasses last week, and they weren't right. Since I've been wearing progressive lenses, I often do have to adjust somewhat to new ones, so I was wearing them anyway. But I didn't come here at all for several days, except to check on one particular thread I had been participating in a couple of times, because I couldn't see very well and was getting headaches.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

.....:&:

..... #

..... #

_.. _#_

... ( # )

... / O \

.. ( == )

... `---`

WayneV

Just remember these words of warning, for they will come to pass all too soon:

If you are ever flying through the desert and your canoe breaks down, remember that it takes three pancakes to lift the doghouse, because there ain't nary a bone in ice cream!

• Members

..... #

..... #

_.. _#_

... ( # )

... / O \

.. ( == )

... `---`

That's cool.. music-smiley-018.gif

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

..... #

..... #

_.. _#_

... ( # )

... / O \

... ( == )

... `---`

I tuned up your base... or guitar depending how you viewed this..

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Thanks Neil,

Since I am a guitpicker, I always thought of it as a guitar. However, upon closer inspection it appears to have only two strings and four tuning pegs. Hmmmm...

WayneV

Just remember these words of warning, for they will come to pass all too soon:

If you are ever flying through the desert and your canoe breaks down, remember that it takes three pancakes to lift the doghouse, because there ain't nary a bone in ice cream!