ClubAdventist is back!

Good Morning + Happy 9-11 to all of U

Woody

On second thought ... perhaps there isn't any thing 'happy' about the thought of 9-11. :(

If any of you want to start feeling emotional ... visit places like Shanksville and Ground Zero. Actually ... I felt more emotional at Shanksville than Ground Zero.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paula

• Dr. Shane

• Gordon1

• John317

A lot of hatred came to a head that day. It makes me think of the glorious hope of Jesus return when all hatred will be buried and all there will be is love.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Well ... a lot of us were ignorant as to what the Muslims were really doing. As of 9-11 we became much smarter and wiser.

I believe in Hematology.

You know, I've been hearing about 9/11 in the news lately, and about this and that regarding the date. It didn't dawn on me until I saw this thread that today is 9/11, duh. In memory of all that I am going to church.

DB

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Yes. Glad to orient you to today's date !!! Enjoy church. Are they having a special 9-11 church service?

Hey ... I really like your Douglass quote.

I believe in Hematology.

9/11 is distinguished because so many people died on a single day. And many of those that died were policemen and firemen. However many more deaths have been caused by hatred throughout time. The papacy has more blood on its hands than the radical Muslims who attacked the US on 9/11.

9/11 to me is a symbol of what is wrong with this sin-filled world. Hate drives men to treat each other so badly. The opposite of hate is love. There will come a day when love will rule and hate will be just a sad memory of the past.

lesson03-14.jpg

About time we moved on with life. Holding grudges for hundreds of years does not help. Live in the present.

Presently ... the Muslims are after us. We do need to prepare and not stick our heads in the sand. But at the same time ... we can love the Muslim peoples.

I believe in Hematology.

Presently ... the Muslims are after us. We do need to prepare and not stick our heads in the sand. But at the same time ... we can love the Muslim peoples.

Woody, the Muslim people are not after us.

Those buildings came down by controlled demolition.

All three buildings Woody, including World Trade Center Building 7 which fell at 5:20 PM the same day. No airplane damage, no 'muslim hijackers'. Just good demolition wiring. 47 stories in 7 seconds, straight to the ground, just like the first two.

(BTW - WTC Building 7 was over 200 feet from the other towers - across the street from the main WTC complex.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WTC_Building_Arrangement_and_Site_Plan.svg

But Woody, I too would feel emotional at the Shanksville site. Especially since there was no wreckage found, no bodies. A shallow dent in the ground and a couple of unidentifiable aircraft parts.

Airliners leave tons of wreckage, even when exploded at 30,000 ft. Look at the Lockerbie disaster. Wreckage was scattered as far as 80 miles away, yet they virtually rebuilt the complete Boeing 747 Jumbo, including entire intact sections. Of 259 aboard, only 10 bodies were not recovered. The "ice rink was turned into a makeshift morgue."

Lockerbie images: http://www.guardian.co.uk/flash/0,5860,237847,00.html

None of this was found in Shanksville. It's one great mystery with no investigation. No evidence of a crash, no airplane, no jet engines, no bodies, no explosion, no fire, no crater. Just a shallow trench. Compare to Lockerbie which registered 1.6 on the Richter scale. Even a farm tractor can dig a shallow trench.

It's normal to feel emotional when being sold a lie. More so when it leads us to hate innocent parties and shed their blood. We have been duped. The Muslims are not after us. Satan is after us, tempting us to break God's commandments.

• Administrators

9/11 is distinguished because so many people died on a single day. And many of those that died were policemen and firemen. However many more deaths have been caused by hatred throughout time. The papacy has more blood on its hands than the radical Muslims who attacked the US on 9/11.

9/11 to me is a symbol of what is wrong with this sin-filled world. Hate drives men to treat each other so badly. The opposite of hate is love. There will come a day when love will rule and hate will be just a sad memory of the past.

Worse than hate is apathy. In truth, apathy is the opposite of love. And because of our apathy, almost 100 times as many children die each and every day, day after day, week in, week out, month after month, all year long, year after year. That is 26,500 children dying each and every day! That would be like 100 jetliners crashing every single day! 10,000,000 children die every year because of poverty related causes, preventable causes. Apathy turns the other way and simply does not care.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Well we can't solve ALL of the world's problems ... but certainly we can do something about the Muslims.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Originally Posted By: Woody

All three buildings Woody, including World Trade Center Building 7 which fell at 5:20 PM the same day. No airplane damage, no 'muslim hijackers'. Just good demolition wiring. 47 stories in 7 seconds, straight to the ground, just like the first two.

(BTW - WTC Building 7 was over 200 feet from the other towers - across the street from the main WTC complex.)

But Woody, I too would feel emotional at the Shanksville site. Especially since there was no wreckage found, no bodies. A shallow dent in the ground and a couple of unidentifiable aircraft parts.

Airliners leave tons of wreckage, even when exploded at 30,000 ft. Look at the Lockerbie disaster. Wreckage was scattered as far as 80 miles away, yet they virtually rebuilt the complete Boeing 747 Jumbo, including entire intact sections. Of 259 aboard, only 10 bodies were not recovered. The "ice rink was turned into a makeshift morgue."

None of this was found in Shanksville. It's one great mystery with no investigation. No evidence of a crash, no airplane, no jet engines, no bodies, no explosion, no fire, no crater. Just a shallow trench. Compare to Lockerbie which registered 1.6 on the Richter scale. Even a farm tractor can dig a shallow trench.

It's normal to feel emotional when being sold a lie. More so when it leads us to hate innocent parties and shed their blood. We have been duped. The Muslims are not after us. Satan is after us, tempting us to break God's commandments.

Good grief. What planet did you just hail from?

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Yeah ... I suppose the live pictures I saw of planes crashing into buildings .... was just Hollywood. Yeah ... good grief.

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Well we can't solve ALL of the world's problems ... but certainly we can do something about the Muslims.

In the context of what you were responding to, yes we can do something about the Muslims. A very large percentage of those 26,500 children dying each and every day from poverty related, preventable causes, are innocent Muslim children. We can feed them. We can give them clean water. We can give them medicine. And they will live. Bringing the gospel to the poor.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

You can try as others have tried. But the Muslims target and kill aid workers.

I believe in Hematology.

The Muslim world is itself wealthy enough to take care of itself. Some Muslims countries are extreme poor while others are extremely wealthy. If it was high on their priority list, Muslims could eliminate poverty within their own ranks.

That said, we (the Adventist church through ADRA) are doing a lot to eliminate poverty. Anyone thinking we need to do more should be writing out more checks to ADRA.

• Members

The Muslim world is itself wealthy enough to take care of itself. Some Muslims countries are extreme poor while others are extremely wealthy. If it was high on their priority list, Muslims could eliminate poverty within their own ranks.

That said, we (the Adventist church through ADRA) are doing a lot to eliminate poverty. Anyone thinking we need to do more should be writing out more checks to ADRA.

Agreed. thumbsup

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Today was the Pastor's fourth anniversary, and they had a special speaker come in and preach. He was very good. His name was or is Pastor Robert Smith from a church in Atlantic City NJ.

I've noticed a lot of prophecy shows, more than usual, on 3ABN.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Originally Posted By: Woody

Hey Gordon!!!

Good to see someone who has an idea of what really happened on 911... The truth is, most people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the media.. I worked as a journalist for several years, and people don't realize how easy it is to be manipulated by the media.

Hey Gordon!!!

Good to see someone who has an idea of what really happened on 911... The truth is, most people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the media.. I worked as a journalist for several years, and people don't realize how easy it is to be manipulated by the media.

I think people just tend to forget or keep out of mind that history repeats itself. 9/11 isn't a first. As Solomon would say, there is nothing new under the sun. 9/11 created a hatred for Muslims, just like the burning of Rome created a hatred for Christians.

People would like to think that their government wouldn't ever do such a thing. Sadly America is gone, it is ran by corporations and the president is nothing but a paid actor. He only does what he is told.

• Moderators

Do you actually believe the U.S. government did this and that the President was responsible for 9/11?

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

I worked as a journalist for several years,.

Can you give evidence of this? What papers or news organizations did you work for? Any examples of your writing?

Also, give us some clear examples of how your position as a jounalist gave you insight into how the public is manipulated by the mass media.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Members

Hey Gordon!!!

Awww...and here I thought we really had landed on the moon...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Do you actually believe the U.S. government did this and that the President was responsible for 9/11?

Yes I do. I know this government cares nothing for me or any of you. They didn't care for those that died on 9/11, nor do they care about the millions of innocent people they kill over seas.

This whole "war on terror" is nothing but a scheme to get the rich even richer. It is a war that never ends, because there is always terrorism around the world and if it did stop, they could just create more.

The people who run this country have no national pride and do not care. This is evident when American bankers funded both sides of World War II.

As I said before, this country is not ran by a president. He is just the front man there to take the blame. It is ran by bankers and corporations.

As I said before, this country is not ran by a president. He is just the front man there to take the blame. It is ran by bankers and corporations.

Who blew themselves up on 9/11!? WOW!!!

WayneV

Just remember these words of warning, for they will come to pass all too soon:

If you are ever flying through the desert and your canoe breaks down, remember that it takes three pancakes to lift the doghouse, because there ain't nary a bone in ice cream!