ClubAdventist is back!

Shawn Boonstra's Health

Dr. Shane

A Word of Thanks From Pastor Shawn Boonstra

Quote:
Since it appears that some rumors are still circulating, I wanted to reaffirm yesterday's news:

Due to health issues, I am relinquishing my duties as Speaker/Director of It Is Written. I take this step with considerable regret because I believe the work of It Is Written is the most important and the most exciting work on earth. Again, I would like to thank all of those who support this ministry, and all of those who have prayed for me these last few months!

It is not in my nature to be open about my personal health, but I wanted to restate the following because I know people have expressed concern: I'm not dying, I don't have cancer, and I don't have a life-threatening disease. I am, however, dealing with a serious health challenge, and it has gotten to a point where I must take a sabbatical to give my body time to rest.

I am currently in the care of some of the best physicians around, and the thing I would most treasure right now is your continued prayers for my health and my family. Thank you for respecting our privacy at this time.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

Oh wow that's sad to hear. Will add him and his family to our praylist.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}