ClubAdventist is back!

RFRA

Pastor_Chick

Originally Posted By: Qinael
Stan,

I haven't heard anything from you in a few days. I'm wondering if you're planning on providing any examples of the GC attempting to 1) reach out to us or 2) ask us to stop using the name prior to litigation. Given you've pressed it as a fact so often, and even Adventist Review claims it as a justification to lawsuits, I'm going to "hold your feet to the fire" on this one.

Thanks

REALLY?? What was Chick doing visiting Wally Carson at the GC legal years ago? Having a picnic?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pastor_Chick

• skyblue888

• Dr. Shane

• Stan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

So, am I to conclude that after almost an entire month, you have NO examples to share with us of your oft-repeated claim that "years" of attempts were made to avoid litigation? Perhaps your forum readers will be highly educated by that fact, then.

Incidentally, I would appreciate it if you could extend me the courtesy of either a) not directing questions at me after banning me, or B) temporarily unbanning me in order to reply to such questions. Having to log in to an ancient, almost forgotten account (9 years!) to respond to what are surely sincere, truth-seeking questions is rather inconvenient, and I'm sure you're only asking in order to receive an answer.

Thank you for your consideration.

- Qinael / Lucan Chartier

I would not even presume to speak for Stan, but will speak for myself and others ... sometimes it is just not worth the effort to "debate" a subject that should have been closed long ago.

Have you ever considered that having been blocked and using an old account (which I am sure you may have even others) might indicate that you should go to your own forum and post your stuff? Just sayin.........

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Stan,

I was very clear that we have initiated contact repeatedly over 20 years, including with Walter Carson, and that no official requests were made for us to cease and desist our use of the name Creation Seventh Day Adventist. Mr. Carson neither made that request, nor attempted to reason with us from the Writings to that effect.

I'm sure your forum readers would be highly edified at your defense of their church's good will and integrity if you would kindly provide some evidence of the "years spent trying to avoid litigation" with us.

Quote:

So, am I to conclude that after almost an entire month, you have NO examples to share with us of your oft-repeated claim that "years" of attempts were made to avoid litigation? Perhaps your forum readers will be highly educated by that fact, then.

Incidentally, I would appreciate it if you could extend me the courtesy of either a) not directing questions at me after banning me, or B) temporarily unbanning me in order to reply to such questions. Having to log in to an ancient, almost forgotten account (9 years!) to respond to what are surely sincere, truth-seeking questions is rather inconvenient, and I'm sure you're only asking in order to receive an answer.

Thank you for your consideration.

- Qinael / Lucan Chartier

I see some delusions here. For years there has been bragging of how the CSDA was persecuted but the now 'Mark of the Beast' General Conference in Silver Spring. You act like this whole thing took you by surprise.

The sad thing is, you have take in many of the gullible.

Coming here, using various proxies and various accounts, reflects your deceptive character, and you joy to try to deceive people to reinforce your delusions.

You and the other Adventist Church impostors, are simply not going to use this forum for your own gain.

I really do not trust what you say.

post-2-140967453494_thumb.png

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Ahhh, that explains a few things very well. Thankyou Stan. I wonder how people can tell so many lies, yet say they have "the truth?"

post-4001-140967453569_thumb.jpeg

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

• Administrators
:like:

• Members
thumbsup

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Hello,

I have a degree in Computer Science, and it sometimes surprises me how little people actually understand how the IP address system works. Having the same IP address simply means that individuals are logged in from the same place. I understand from the recent news reports I have seen on some other SDA forums that Pastor McGill and Mr. Chartier are traveling together. They appear to be two different people :) But, if they are traveling together, their IP address would be the same.

By the way, they haven't posted here for a while. Did they say they were leaving the forum?

Scion

Hello,

I have a degree in Computer Science, and it sometimes surprises me how little people actually understand how the IP address system works. Having the same IP address simply means that individuals are logged in from the same place. I understand from the recent news reports I have seen on some other SDA forums that Pastor McGill and Mr. Chartier are traveling together. They appear to be two different people :) But, if they are traveling together, their IP address would be the same.

By the way, they haven't posted here for a while. Did they say they were leaving the forum?

Some of us here understand the IP address system just fine. You have failed to explain just how more than two were logged in from the same IP address. You can believe rumors from other "SDA" forums if you want to, but we do know what we are doing and saying here; and the Admin here deals with facts, not rumors from other forums.

And I can trust"

• Administrators

Some of us here understand the IP address system just fine. You have failed to explain just how more than two were logged in from the same IP address. You can believe rumors from other "SDA" forums if you want to, but we do know what we are doing and saying here; and the Admin here deals with facts, not rumors from other forums.

Hi Ov,

I am pointing out the obvious flaw of concluding that two people are the same person simply because they have the same IP address. If my wife and I, who have separate computers, post to the same place from our home network, or take turns posting from one of our laptops, our IP addresses will be the same. I really don't think people DO understand how the IP system works, if that explanation was not clear.

And I'm not talking about "rumors" from other blogs. If you will read what I wrote carefully, I said that there are NEWS reports posted at other blogs. No one is disputing the facts here; I am speaking about the interpretation made OF those facts, which does not seem to be correct, admin or not.

To say, essentially, "Shut up, we know what we're talking about," really isn't conducive to any kind of Christian discussion. But I caution patience here, and a more gentle spirit, if you will accept my contribution to this thread.

Scion

But it's more than two people so you need to get the facts straight. Do you think we are a bunch of amateurs just because you have a degree? The only reason this forum has survived as long as it has is because our Admin, and some of us members do take the time to study and know what we are talking about.

And I can trust"

Originally Posted By: Overaged

:like::like:

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

All right then, my wife, myself and my cousin, that's three. I can read the post as well as anyone else. I am not making any kind of personal accusations about your competence, ov. I am simply saying that Stan's post does not prove what he is implying it does. Can you accept that?

Scion

No I can't. Your post proves nothing. If you were familiar with this software you wouldn't be talking like you are.

And I can trust"

I am not trying to "prove" anything. Why can this not sink in!:) I am saying that the "proof" offered before does not mean what it is being implied it does. Have you actually read the court documents associated with this case? The U.S. Courts certainly seem to think that Mr. Chartier and Mr. McGill are two separate people. I will let my familiarity with computer networks be between God and myself; but you can ask anyone who deals with the protocols involved in posting to bulletin boards and forums, and they will tell you the same thing. Again, this is not an attack on you, so please do not take it personally.

In any case, I see what I am up against here. Nothing said against certain individuals will be accepted, regardless of how carefully I try to point out my thoughts, and what evidence or experience supports it. So be it.

Scion

Seems like when someone just questions you here; you call it "taking it personally." Do you really "see" what you are up against here? I don't think so.

And I can trust"

The owner of another forum may be shutting down at the end of this month,

not because of any error being taught,

or those supposedly taken in by such,

but because too many of its members just cannot, will not, treat those they disagree with with respect and dignity, and leave off the personal jabs and digs as well as the supporting of same by other members, of those they disagree with instead of supplying proof of their claims.

It may have been after a wake-up call when 15,000 athiests had been inadverantly redirected to that board. I highly admire and laud his high standards in wanting us to actually act like the Christians we claim to be.

Why do we feel no shame?

Are our standards for Christian behavior so low,

or are we that ignorant of true Christlikeness?

And yes, I am just as guilty, perhaps more so.

Why do we insist on being a stink in the nostrils of our God, instead of a pleasing savor?

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

Teresaq (SDA)

And I can trust"

I have found that people either think they are pleasant when they are not. OR - they feel they are justified in their unpleasantness because they have to speak the "TRUTH". (And yes I am shouting)

I believe in Hematology.

Internet yelling again, eh Woody? lol Long as you are shouting "Hosanna to The King of Kings" or some such thing!!

And I can trust"

Quote:
Internet yelling again, eh Woody?

Not yelling - but shouting. Shouting is a PC thingy when you are speaking TRUTH. ANd yes - I ALWAYS speaketh the TRUTH.

I believe in Hematology.

Yes. Of course you do! PTL

post-4001-140967453615_thumb.jpg

And I can trust"