ClubAdventist is back!

How Will 19th Century History Repeat?

Pastor_Chick

Without doing a google at this point. Have you not read many instances where Chinese Pastors have been imprisoned for worshiping on the Sabbath?? And also N. Korea?? I have a friend up in Mass that is from N. Korea that had to leave is home country because of persecusion over the Sabbath. Russia has had many Sabbath keepers put in prison for this and this was not that many years ago. And of course we have the Nazis that put Jews into concentration camps for the sole purpose of extermination and I believe that Jews are Sabbath keepers????? So there are plenty of cases. What's so hard to accept this?????

I don't think that Sabbath is the reason any of the above are persecuted. In China and N. Korea the issue is state prohibition of organized religion, not a particular day. Those countries jail Sunday worshipers alike.

Jews were not persecuted in history because of Sabbath, but mostly because of usury, which most of the Christian world considered to be immoral.

In case of Hitler persecution of Jews... it was due to Zionists playing world sentiments to boycott Germany, which lead to a view of Jews a traitors.

There has been very little to none historic persecution on sole account of worshiping on Sabbath.