ClubAdventist is back!

"We Shall be Found wanting"

MariaS

• Members

Excellent posts MariaS. Jesus asks us to spread the gospel throughout the world, to give all a change to hear about him and what he has done for us. I think there are many ways to do that. Some can use there money to further the gospel, others can help those in need around them. Others can give bible studies to those that are asking for this. Some can go to prison's and minister to those that need to hear the gospel there. But I believe, at least for me, to be an example in the way we live our lives. In other words walk the talk. Because there are many that do much lip service but don't live as they say others should. Jesus calls those hippocrits(sp).

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel OF (about) the Kingdom of Heaven shall be preached in the whole world for the witness to all nations, and then the end shall come."

Please notice that the gosple the Jesus said would be preached around the world is NOT the same gospel as what Paul was teaching. If I am wrong then please show me anyone today who is preaching ABOUT the Kingdom of Heaven?

Yes, Jesus is the King of this Kingdom, but even Jesus said He came to testiify about the Kingdom of Heaven. The kingdoms and nations of this world will pass away and be smashed to dust by the Kingdom of Heaven as prophesied about in Dan. 2. So how come no one is preaching about this right now--except for a few of us?

MariaS, Of course I was just telling 'a story' that was not true to point out the problem with believing that God changed the Covenant in anyway shape or form. God did NOT change it a bit--it was because of Paul's words that people have been deceived into believing that God changed the covenant. Paul has God as being the God for everyone (Rom. 3:29) and that just is not true. God does NOT 'shack up' with others! Paul has God establishing all of those who rule over people (Rom. 13:1-13) and that is just not true either! And, Paul said that Christ died for the ungodly (unrighteous-Rom. 5:6) and that too is a bold faced lie!

There is only ONE truth and it is singular and absolute. Jesus prayed for unity for HIS followers and the ONLY way for this to happen is to read His words given to us by His eyewitnesses and obey them. Simple? ubetcha!

• Members

If I am wrong then please show me anyone today who is preaching ABOUT the Kingdom of Heaven?

OK

"except for a few of us?"

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Excellent posts MariaS. Jesus asks us to spread the gospel throughout the world, to give all a change to hear about him and what he has done for us. I think there are many ways to do that. Some can use there money to further the gospel, others can help those in need around them. Others can give bible studies to those that are asking for this. Some can go to prison's and minister to those that need to hear the gospel there. But I believe, at least for me, to be an example in the way we live our lives. In other words walk the talk. Because there are many that do much lip service but don't live as they say others should. Jesus calls those hippocrits(sp).

Thank you PK,

You said it right

God Bless!

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Remember choices, not circumstances, determine the flavor of our lives

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel OF (about) the Kingdom of Heaven shall be preached in the whole world for the witness to all nations, and then the end shall come."

Please notice that the gosple the Jesus said would be preached around the world is NOT the same gospel as what Paul was teaching. If I am wrong then please show me anyone today who is preaching ABOUT the Kingdom of Heaven?

Yes, Jesus is the King of this Kingdom, but even Jesus said He came to testiify about the Kingdom of Heaven. The kingdoms and nations of this world will pass away and be smashed to dust by the Kingdom of Heaven as prophesied about in Dan. 2. So how come no one is preaching about this right now--except for a few of us?

Dr Rich, please share what are the differences between the two gospels?

Thank you

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Remember choices, not circumstances, determine the flavor of our lives

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

Sure thing MariaS, Jesus' gospel was the words from His Father confirming the Law and Prophets and the Kingdom of Heaven, but the "Lost sheep of Israel" refused to listen to this gospel and become righteous. (Dan. 9:24 and Matt. 21:43) The Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven is 1) HOW one gets to belong; 2) WHY they must belong to be saved; and 3) WHO they are at the time of the end.

To belong to this group one must obey and practice the truth. The words of Jesus ARE the truth. Since Jesus NEVER taught any 'personal relationship' nor did He teach being saved by grace or righteousness by faith, all of those who believe these things will not be practicing the truth. Any thing that is not of the truth is a lie and those who even believe a lie willl not be those in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Jeses told us through His eyewitnesses that the Kingdom of Heaven will be liken to ten bridesmaids at the end times (when Jesus comes like a thief, not the same event at the coming in the clouds.) Since the only group who match all of the points to this prophecy are the Adventists, it will be after the shaking, or the seperation of the 5 evil and 5 wise, when the true KOH will be known. These are described in Rev. 12:17. They keep all of the commandments and the words/testimony of Jesus.

Then these, along with the 144k are those who, because of their reighteous deeds during the time of trouble, cause those found in Rev. 7:9-15 to join the KOH and when Jesus comes in the clouds.

NOW, as to the OTHER gospel by Paul: Paul taught that sin entered this world by one man and that ALL people will be acquited from sin just as ALL of Israel will be saved (Rom. 11:26). Paul also taught that the law had been nailed to the cross and that Jesus was the end of the law.

He also taught that the flesh was evil and the spirit was righteous so that we must die daily in the death of Christ so that we all can be raised in the righteousness of Jesus by and through His spirit. He taught that everyone has been saved by the grace of Jesus through faith alone since God's grace is a gift without any conditions, such as having to keep any commandments. (Eph. 2:8) Paul also taught that before there was the ten commandments that he himself was blameless and righteous, but that the ten commandments was a curse which caused him to be sinful. He said that without the law that there would be no sin.

Paul taught that the grace of Jesus was sufficent (2Cor.12:7-9) and that all have be predestened to be saved before the earth was even created. In short, Paul taught that God was always in charge (Rom.13) and gave the law to make people evil, but that He then had a remedy for this by having His Son die for everyone's sin. He taught that all one needs to do is believe in the person of Jesus and that is enough to be saved. He taught that there is now a NEW covenant and the OLD covenant has been done away with.

Paul also taught that the dead (those who did not know Christ before He died and rose) could be saved by people becoming baptized for the dead (1Cor.15:29).

Ok, before you rant and rave because of this, please note that Paul ALSO taught the opposite of this. I believe this is why there is so much division and confusion today.