ClubAdventist is back!

Is praising Him ...

Woody

part of religion? Is this a religious topic?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I only know people that are religious that praise God, or belong to a church. As far as the second part, that you'll have to ask Stan.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Originally Posted By: Woody

I only know people that are religious that praise God, or belong to a church. As far as the second part, that you'll have to ask Stan.

thumbsup Hey ... I've been doing my best to ask ... but so far ... no answers. :(

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Praise is not necessarily a part of religion. Many "religions" exist which have nothing to do with "praise."

Praise; at least the kind in the Bible, is definitely a part of Christianity. Christians; called so because they are Christ-like, do praise God, not because they have to, but because they want to.

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ