ClubAdventist is back!

"In the Spirit"

teresaq

Since this is a forum for praying... I came across this recently and thought I would share it. I came across a statement by EGW that I can't find right now saying we should not just pray for the HS but in the Spirit also.

Below the text is one tho.

I have asked the HS to pray through me for some time now and my prayers are very different. I like it. I hope others will consider trying it. :)

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

We are to pray in the Spirit, with the understanding also, and God will prompt the longings of the soul, and satisfy the desires of the heart. We must become intelligent as to the conditions upon which God will hear and answer prayer. There are many useless, meaningless words employed in prayer, but these heartless petitions are not acceptable, and cannot prevail with God.... {ST, December 16, 1889 par. 5}

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790