ClubAdventist is back!

Adventism, the next Generation, what should it look like.

Stan

Am talking about the world wide Church. One Church many locations.

am thinking some of the changes..

1 - Missionaries funded by Tithe.

2 - Evangelism funded by Tithe.

Internet ads and youtube funded by the Church in a HUGE way

am sure there are more..

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• 1 year later...

Quote:
am sure there are more..

Yes. The church being more open to inventive new ways and methods. That would have to come first.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

The enemy of souls has sought to bring in the supposition that a great reformation was to take place among Seventh-day Adventists, and that this reformation would consist in giving up the doctrines which stand as the pillars of our faith, and engaging in a process of reorganization. Were this reformation to take place, what would result?

The principles of truth that God in His wisdom has given to the remnant church, would be discarded. Our religion would be changed. The fundamental principles that have sustained the work for the last fifty years would be accounted as error. A new organization would be established. Books of a new order would be written. A system of intellectual philosophy would be introduced.

The founders of this system would go into the cities, and do a wonderful work. The Sabbath of course, would be lightly regarded, as also the God who created it. Nothing would be allowed to stand in the way of the new movement. The leaders would teach that virtue is better than vice, but God being removed, they would place their dependence on human power, which, without God, is worthless. Their foundation would be built on the sand, and storm and tempest would sweep away the structure. {1SM 204.2}

Sunday, a child of the Papacy, has taken the place of God's holy Sabbath. As Nebuchadnezzar made a golden image, and set it up to be worshiped by all, so Sunday is placed before the people to be regarded as sacred. This day bears not a vestige of sanctity, yet it is held up to be honored by all. {RH, April 27, 1911 par. 6}

I believe that the floor of the next generation will (or should be) the ceiling of this generation. Our children should start where we leave off. I pray that the next generation will take Jesus to the streets - backing up the words of the true gospel with signs and wonders - just like the apostles did. I pray that the latter rain would fall on both this and the next generation to bring the Kingdom of heaven to earth through not only the logic, but the raw divine power of God. How cool would it be to be alive when Jesus returned?!

Why wait for the next generation...Lets do it now !!

Sunday, a child of the Papacy, has taken the place of God's holy Sabbath. As Nebuchadnezzar made a golden image, and set it up to be worshiped by all, so Sunday is placed before the people to be regarded as sacred. This day bears not a vestige of sanctity, yet it is held up to be honored by all. {RH, April 27, 1911 par. 6}

• Administrators

As Jesus return approaches, we will see more prayer, urgent prayers for others.

This was a large part of Christ's life on earth, prayer for others.

There will be an increase in trauma as disasters occur, so there will be more selfless service for others. medical missionary work and volunteers going to places of need to work like in Haiti.

organizations like Gospel Outreach providing sustenance for local people to labor bringing the Good News to others in many countries.

Humility and deepening of repentance and joy, and new energy and power to show God's pure love to all those around you.

Power and confidence to witness by how one lives rather then by arguing and bible thumping.

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

I believe "ADRA" has been playing a big roll in responding to those disasters.They bring food ,water ,medical help, ect..

Those of us who are blessed with an income in these hard economic times

are required to give as a blessing to others and in return God will continue to bless the giver.

Learning to let our money go and work for the Lord is the hardest concept to grasp.We as fallen creatures like to hoard and pileup money and possessions and to what end ?

Our money is so devalued right now and at any moment in the near future we may wake up from a good nights sleep into a very different economic reality.

It is to easy to look to our wealth as a source of comfort and security. Pastor J.R.Hoffman suggests that Gods people may have to work much like the apostles,with no money in their pockets or place to lay their heads at night in the days leading up to Christ,s return.

It is then we need to hold on to the "Chords" Ellen White talks about.

Quote:
Pastor J.R.Hoffman

Do tell us more about him ....

I believe in Hematology.

J.R. Hoffman was a really good preacher imo. Most Adventists today probably wouldn't care for him to much. Think I have a few of his sermons on a disc around somewhere.

Thy word is a lamp to my feet

The enemy of souls has sought to bring in the supposition that a great reformation was to take place among Seventh-day Adventists, and that this reformation would consist in giving up the doctrines which stand as the pillars of our faith, and engaging in a process of reorganization. Were this reformation to take place, what would result?

The principles of truth that God in His wisdom has given to the remnant church, would be discarded. Our religion would be changed. The fundamental principles that have sustained the work for the last fifty years would be accounted as error. A new organization would be established. Books of a new order would be written. A system of intellectual philosophy would be introduced.

The founders of this system would go into the cities, and do a wonderful work. The Sabbath of course, would be lightly regarded, as also the God who created it. Nothing would be allowed to stand in the way of the new movement. The leaders would teach that virtue is better than vice, but God being removed, they would place their dependence on human power, which, without God, is worthless. Their foundation would be built on the sand, and storm and tempest would sweep away the structure. {1SM 204.2}

Wow don't know how I have never seen this quote. This would explain the publication of Questions on Doctrine in the 50's. We can already see this starting to take place in our denomination, I just wonder how long until it becomes a huge issue at the GC level.

Thy word is a lamp to my feet

Woody the best way to experiance J.R.Hoffman is to listen to him.

www.upperroomministry.com

just click on jr hoffman anf there are lots of sermons to listen to.

Woody the best way to experiance J.R.Hoffman is to listen to him.

www.upperroomministry.com

just click on jr hoffman anf there are lots of sermons to listen to.

Thanks. But I don't listen to sermons unless there is some info and background on the person preaching. I need to know from what frame of reference they are coming from.

I believe in Hematology.

J R Hoffmann was a seventh day adventist pastor.Some one who preaches and teaches the 3 angels message and also believes in the spirit of prophecy.

A very faithful pastor who passed away in 2007.

He is in the same category as Mark finly,Doug Batchalor or Joe Crews and also Ron spears.

People who cannot be taught would not like him.

If I am blessed with an average life span, I will be 75 years old when on the 200th anniversary of the 1844 disappointment. I will not see the 200th anniversary of the 1888 dispute, but if my children are blessed with long life, they might. I would be very curious to see what becomes of the SdA church as time marches on and the 1844 message recedes into the past. As the "last days" of the investigative judgement stretch from decades into centuries, will the church continue to hold on to this particular belief? For how many generations will the SdA church preach the imminent end of the earth?

God never said "Thou shalt not think".

What makes you think the world will not have ended already ?

Everything is coming together in the prophetic world.

Also Jesus warns us the end will come suddenly and unexpectedly.

What makes you think the world will not have ended already ?

Everything is coming together in the prophetic world.

Also Jesus warns us the end will come suddenly and unexpectedly.

I'm just curious as to why you care? The only reason I can figure is that if you are not ready. I am ready. I am saved by His blood. But if you don't have that assurance - I can see why you would be concerned.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
He is in the same category as Mark finly,Doug Batchalor or Joe Crews and also Ron spears.

Thanks for admitting that. In that case - I'll pass. I can now see why that kind of info was hidden.

I believe in Hematology.

Woody Dear you make no sense.I will pray for you.

What do you mean hidden?

What do you have against mark finly ,doug batchalor ,ronspears ECT...

These are great evangelists.

They are "SDA" prime time!

You watch to much TV woody backtopic

• Members

Hopefulone, if he's anything comparable to DB, MF, he's in awesome company. MF with his humbleness, and DB with his knowledge of the Jewish Bible, etc.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}