ClubAdventist is back!

Surprise! Bush absolved - places all blame on others

bevin

Quote:

Brother Neil, you do judge me and then try to justify it. You also put words into my mouth. But I will leave that between you and God.

So what that I judge you? What is that to you, except to hold you accountable for your actions. And your actions on this thread have been to tell everyone that you have been a soldier protecting the freedoms of americans and that "To those that have defended it, freedom has a meaning the protected will never know." I have only one thing to say about that...That is a bunch of cow manure. The good Lord gave mankind an imagination and an emotion called "empathy". Sure, some may not have lived thru it, but all of us can understand it. To deny our understanding is to belttle those who sympathise with the military and to deny God given abilities that God gave to mankind.

Quote:

However I do give extra respect to others that too have given such service, especially those that have been placed in harm's way.

The fact is that you also expect it from others, while belittling thier comments as well. Sorry, Shane....repect is earned, not given. And repect can be taken away.

And you keep deflecting my comments toward Bush or the American soldier...I am not talking about them, Shane, but rather holding you accountable for your smugness in your posts... As usuall, you produce a Hannity and side-step the issue.

Say what you will, Shane, but you have been nailed to the wall.

Take your best defending shot about YOUR miltary pride, Shane. I am done with this...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw