ClubAdventist is back!

Should GC Legal Stop those who impersonate the Church? Yes or No?

Brother Peter

Were you there in the Presence of God when God told you to take the name:

Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church?

If you were not:

then how did you find out that God gave you the name CSDA?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stan

• Pastor_Chick

• ClubV12

• skyblue888

Brother Peter,

You did NOT answer my very direct questions.

Try again, this time answer the questions. If you cannot answer the questions properly say so.

It is another sign of cultish behavior to be "evasive" as you have just demonstrated by your answer.

Now if you are NOT A CULT, then you would have no problem answering my direct questions. All you at the CSDA are evasive and focus on what the SDA Church is doing and you never focus on what you have done! Again, a cultish moniker.

Here are the questions again, in case you forgot what they were:

If you were not:

Brother Peter,

You did NOT answer my very direct questions.

Try again, this time answer the questions. If you cannot answer the questions properly say so.

It is another sign of cultish behavior to be "evasive" as you have just demonstrated by your answer.

Now if you are NOT A CULT, then you would have no problem answering my direct questions. All you at the CSDA are evasive and focus on what the SDA Church is doing and you never focus on what you have done! Again, a cultish moniker.

Here are the questions again, in case you forgot what they were:

If you were not:

Miz3 Tell me this "by whose authority do you ask such question? It is of God or is it from Man?

Bro.Peter

Always a way out eh????

It matters not who asked, evidently you do not have enough faith in your own belief to answer. Can you walk the talk? thinking

(feeding)

Did God tell the tribe of Judah to take on the name Jew when they came back from Babylon? Or were the first Christians called such as a derogatory name or after God instructed them? A name is nothing more than a set of letters. It's the works of those who claim a name that is important.

Remember Adventists Online?

Miz3 Tell me this "by whose authority do you ask such question? It is of God or is it from Man?

I ask so that I may know what your Authority is.

Is your Authority from God or is your Authority from man?

If your Authority is from God you will then answer me:

If you were not:

Originally Posted By: Brotherpeter

If you were not:

Miz3. If you were seeking for truth you would have found it. I am not here to satisfy ones ego.What I am here to discuss is this "Is it OK for a church to sue? Yes or No"

I am not here to play word games with you. If you go to the beginning of the thread and fallow through up to this point you will find the answer you are looking.

I think that you are, or should be a good bible student and you can by the guidance of the holy spirit as you study the word see clearly the steps God has take when those whom he has chosen go astray. If that is not the case then go to God as it stated in his words:

Luk 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Luk 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

The CSDA is being sued for the Bible truth that it stands for and upon. It is an open rebuke to the GC/SDAC that is why they are so mad and unhappy.

You look when Christ came to this earth what did the people do who clam to be chosen? They were asking whose authority he came by in stead of accepting the message for "that generation". they were distracted by side issues that cannot bring them salvation. They felt that they were smarter than Christ and they always try to entrap him and it is the same thing that you and many others are trying to do here.

Mar 12:14 And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?

Mar 12:15 Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it.

Mar 12:16 And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's.

Mar 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

Bro. Peter.

Miz3. If you were seeking for truth you would have found it. I am not here to satisfy ones ego.What I am here to discuss is this "Is it OK for a church to sue? Yes or No"

I am not here to play word games with you. If you go to the beginning of the thread and fallow through up to this point you will find the answer you are looking.

I think that you are, or should be a good bible student and you can by the guidance of the holy spirit as you study the word see clearly the steps God has take when those whom he has chosen go astray. If that is not the case then go to God as it stated in his words:

I am seeking the truth, the truth which you refuse to tell me. You accuse me of "ego satisfaction" which is evasive on your part. What are you trying to hide?

I was correct, you are a cult! Cults are obsessed with some "SMALL" "NARROW" POINT!

Your narrow focus is the "name of your cult"!

I am not playing word games with you. You are the one playing word games concerning "authority". It is clear that you have no authority because I asked you about where your authority comes from and you refuse to answer.

The fact is Jesus Christ did tell everyone where His Authority came from. Now its your turn to legitimately answer my questions.

So again I ask:

If you were not:

For those that asked. It is not uncommon for an admin to change the topic name. This originally said something about should a Church sue a member yes or no. I have not had answer it the person who started this is even a member of the Church.

Brother Peter, are you a member? Is that your real name?

When the real issue "Should GC Legal Stop those who impersonate the Church? Yes or No?"

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Stan, why would you take upon yourself to change the title of a thread if you did not start that thread yourself? Should not this be left to the descretion of the one who started it? Unless the title was really really out of place. The question has been asked, Is it okay for a church to sue? The answer is "No" unless it has become so much like the world that no difference can be seen. I tell you Stan, our church has a lot to answer to and if we reject the last message of mercy we too will be left behind just as the Jewish people were after 34 A.D.

sky

Here is the evidence:

"The Jewish people cherished the idea that they were the favorites of Heaven, and that they were always to be exalted as the church of God. They were the children of Abraham, they declared, and so firm did the foundation of their prosperity seem to them that they defied earth and Heaven to dispossess them of their rights. But by lives of unfaithfulness they were preparing for the condemnation of Heaven, and for separation from God."

"Because they failed of fulfilling God's purpose, the children of Israel were set aside (A.D.34), and God's call was extended to other peoples. If these too prove unfaithful, will they not in like manner be rejected?" C.O.L.294,304.

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

If you were not:

These are the words of an Inquisitor.

Yes, they are.

He just won't let up.

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

Sky says,

"The question has been asked, Is it okay for a church to sue? The answer is "No"."

I think you have to leave some room in that statement. We cannot see every circumstance that may arise where a law suit by a church may be justified.

A church recently sued their city over zoning restrictions that would not allow the members to meet in the church. I can also imagine a circumstance where a church would have a moral obligation to sue to prevent a business like an "Adult Store" from opening in certain areas. The question this thread asks is open to debate. I wouldn't rule 100% that a law suit is against christian principles. Like voting, I've heard some member say we shouldn't vote, period. I think we have an obligation to vote in matters of moral issues where our vote could make a difference. Stopping that "Adult Store", a liquor store, a house of ill repute, etc.

To be taken to court and to take to court is not the same.

The Bible is clear. A christian does not take anyone to court.

As to voting, how can a Christian vote in this world? Where is a Christian's citizenship? is not a Christian an ambassador? since when a citizen of another country or an ambassador can vote in the country where he is sojourning?

sky

does that give free reign for people to impersonate the Adventist Church? Or to abuse children of Christians?

Remember this did not happen over night. It took years before the resorted to the last resort option...

Stan, as it stands now, I agree that legally it cannot be done because the Seventh-day Adventist church has unchurched herself by trademarking the name God had given to her. It is a business and not a church anymore. The Jews did the same thing. They made the church of Christ a house of merchandise. What does that mean to you Stan? Have we not done the same if not worse? You and I are clients now and the church a business.

sky

[...] A name is nothing more than a set of letters. It's the works of those who claim a name that is important.

Windsor,

If you really believe what you say, then you can encourage your brethren to join with you in your position. You can also carry forward your advice to Stan, viz, "leave [them] alone."

Chick

SKY? really??? We vote in people to run the business of the Church, everything from Lawyers to auditors to leaders to etc etc

That is one of the reasons why there are about 25,000 baptized every week, and 200 new Churches or companies meeting for the first time every Sabbath.

does that give free reign for people to impersonate the Adventist Church? Or to abuse children of Christians?

Remember this did not happen over night. It took years before the resorted to the last resort option...

Stan,

Are you "human"? You may wonder why I ask that.

Your posts sound like a robot that has been programed to repeat the same phrases over and over.

In addition, whomever programed you seems confused. Somehow they mixed the "abuse of children" topic into the discussion of whether a church should be suing. (And yes, I know that your programer changed the name of the thread, but some of the users are NOT buying it.)

Chick

SKY? really??? We vote in people to run the business of the Church, everything from Lawyers to auditors to leaders to etc etc

Stan, exactly my point. It is a business.

The Catholic Church is a business as well. How many clients do they have?

sky

And we hire Catholic laywers to go after those who profess the Adventist name.

Ellen White says we SHOULD vote on matters concerning moral issues, so there is a balance. I do believe there is also a balance when it comes to law suits.

Well the scales of justice & judgment are certainly left in the hands of our almighty God. Christians (SDA GC) who are pursuing their own justice and persecuting fellow Christian are not relying on God's judgement and answers. They have taken "the name" into their own hands, joining hands with the civil powers.

It is so utterly plain and simple your eyes are being blinded.

Glory to God for His infinite wisdom and justice for all!

Sheila 7

You are continually using the word "impersonate." Every time I read it, my mind and heart rings a bell. I believe, having sincere faith in my heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ that the name Creation 7th Day Adventist is not impersonating, it is NOT even the SAME name.

The CSDA church/movement is using a NEW name. It's doctrine is purely Biblical.

The SDA church fears the purity of its doctrine so it has resorted to man made means (lawsuit) in attempt to "put a lid" on newly found scriptural truths. It's not all just about "the name." There is a much bigger picture that it is my personal faith to believe God has a hand in the making.

Investigate the CSDA websites for yourself. You will find only truth. I invite you to find any error therein.

Sincerely in Christ's love and grace,

Sheila7