ClubAdventist is back!

Finding a new name for the Creation Seventh-day Adventist Church

Stan

Let's find a new name for the Creation Seventh-day Adventist Church, so they will not have to impersonate the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Suggestions?

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nic Samojluk

• Overaged

• Stan

• Pastor_Chick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"We are Seventh-day Adventists. Are we ashamed of our name? We answer, 'No, no! We are not. It is the name the Lord has given us. It points out the truth that is to be the test of the churches.'" [selected Messages, Book 2, 384]

I count four so far who are comfortable with attempting to take the place of the Lord Almighty. I have no intention of acknowledging you as my God - the one who reserves the right of naming His people to Himself - so it would seem your goal here is simply to have that attempt on record in earth as it is in Heaven.

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (2 Thess. 2:4)

Continue as you must. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

The above quote is speaking of Seventh-day Adventists, in the opinion of most, it does not apply to Creation Seventh-day Adventists. That's a different group...

I sympathize with your predicament, but I think a different name is appropriate.

"Seventh-day", "Adventist" and "SDA" are all protected by law, so variations using those words would not be applicable.

Advent seems to be OK. So something like "Sabbath Advent Creasionist" would be acceptable.

How about Worshipers of the Seventh Day?

"You may not agree with everyone. But if you are an honest man, when someone says something you disagree with it’ll drive you to the Word. If you find out that you were wrong and change your thinking then you are the better for it. If you go to the Word and find out that you were right then you have been strengthened. But either way always go to the Word!!” Billye Brim

How can "Seventh-day" be protected? God created the world on the "Seventh-day" and Moses wrote about it--guess Moses should have put the TM in the Bible.

Originally Posted By: Ellen G. White
"We are Seventh-day Adventists. Are we ashamed of our name? We answer, 'No, no! We are not. It is the name the Lord has given us. It points out the truth that is to be the test of the churches.'" [selected Messages, Book 2, 384]

I count four so far who are comfortable with attempting to take the place of the Lord Almighty. I have no intention of acknowledging you as my God - the one who reserves the right of naming His people to Himself - so it would seem your goal here is simply to have that attempt on record in earth as it is in Heaven.

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (2 Thess. 2:4)

Continue as you must. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Who named you, Qinael?

Quote:

"Thou shalt not steal" Exodus 20:15.

Using 2Thessalonians 2:4 does NOT immunize you from the Holy Perfect Law of God.

cricket, the GC trademarked additional terms as well.

"Seventh-day", "Adventist" and "SDA" are all protected by law, there may be more.

Thats pretty common in trademark law. The basic name PLUS other variations associated with the basic name. Actually anybody can file to trademark a term, a name, a phrase or whatever. Just because you file doesn't mean you will get it though, someone else may file a protest!

It's interesting to note that just because someone has used a particular name for even decades, that alone does not gaurentee them the right to that name! I could file for their name, get the trademark and then start charging them money for using MY name! There are many and varied reasons why you may or may not be able to acquire a trademark. It's really important to make sure your covered early on, or you might forever loose the chance. Creation Seventh-day Adventists have forever lost the chance of getting a legal tradmark on that name.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippians 4:8

Suggestions?

I wonder where you stand Stan in regard to this quote you are using. Now you are deriding the CSDA Church, the Bride of Christ. You might as well close this forum for you will bring no one to salvation not even close as you stand right now. Is this pure, holy and elevating, what satanic spirit has inspired you?

Well "the servant is not greater then his master, if they did it to the Green Tree, imagine the dry one!"

All this must come to pass, and the end shall come.

"He will give his angel charge over thee, to keep thee"

Quote:
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippians 4:8

Israfel,

You quote this text but then you say, "It is OK to Steal".

You quote this text but then you say, "The SDA Church is Babylon".

You quote this text, but then you say, "The SDA Church has made the Mark of the Beast".

You quote this text, but then you say, "The SDA Church is filled with every foul bird and foul beast".

Sounds to me like "hypocrisy" is a word you never heard of!

You want us to respect you but then you dish out every possible disrespect upon us and claim only purity for yourselves.

MY! MY!

Isn't that rich?

Israfel,

Were you there when God spoke and commanded that the name of your group was the be:

Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church?

If you were not present for this, how did you find out that God had given this message?

• Moderators

Let's find a new name for the Creation Seventh-day Adventist Church, so they will not have to impersonate the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Suggestions?

There are Seventh-day Baptists, so why not Seventh-day Creationists, or Seven days Creationists?

Quote:

Israfel,

You quote this text but then you say, "It is OK to Steal".

You quote this text but then you say, "The SDA Church is Babylon".

You quote this text, but then you say, "The SDA Church has made the Mark of the Beast".

You quote this text, but then you say, "The SDA Church is filled with every foul bird and foul beast".

Sounds to me like "hypocrisy" is a word you never heard of!

You want us to respect you but then you dish out every possible disrespect upon us and claim only purity for yourselves.

MY! MY!

Isn't that rich?

Miz3 Miz3,

please take time to read properly to avoid mistakes like this.

I was quoting and responding to Stan's quote of the verse, please check it out.

How can "Seventh-day" be protected? God created the world on the "Seventh-day" and Moses wrote about it--guess Moses should have put the TM in the Bible.

LOL Cricket,

See how they are wrong for doing it! But they are blind, that is too bad for them.

I guess my quote of Stan's signature verse...

"Suggestions?

Stan

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippians 4:8"

...was missing the quotation marks since they were not in the quote box I opened, sorry for that.