ClubAdventist is back!

Finding a new name for the Creation Seventh-day Adventist Church

Stan

Originally Posted By: Stan
there are a lot of scammers who impersonate Churches, including ours. Some of them milk members for huge amount of money.

they can easily start their own, but then they can not sludge after some organizations good name.

How bout this new name for the Creation Seventh-day Adventist Church: The Creation Church of Former Seventh-day Adventists? That should accurately cover all the bases. The name SDA stays and the good name of the mother church is not threatened.

Succinct !!

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nic Samojluk

• Overaged

• Stan

• Pastor_Chick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted By: doug yowell
How bout this new name for the Creation Seventh-day Adventist Church: The Creation Church of Former Seventh-day Adventists?
I think it is rude and hurtful. And unnecessary.

I think it's rude to call it rude.

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

• Administrators
:like:

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

Just call it the Creation Church of 7th-day Sabbath-Keepers and have it done with... Nuff Sed

Excellent name 'nuff sed thumbsup

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

thumbsup

And I can trust"

I wonder if we find it so enjoyable when people se burlan de nosotros, make fun of us.

It shows a lack of respect for the feelings and beliefs of others. Whatever we might believe about them, they believe they are Seventh-day Adventists in heart and belief and just as worthy of the name as we believe we are.

God might agree with them and consider us no part of His. Might be something to seriously consider, at least for any of us who have an interest in seeing heaven.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

I wonder if we find it so enjoyable when people se burlan de nosotros, [to tease us], make fun of us.

It shows a lack of respect for the feelings and beliefs of others. Whatever we might believe about them, they believe they are Seventh-day Adventists in heart and belief and just as worthy of the name as we believe we are.

No; it does not show "a lack of respect," at all. It's called a different opinion, and it is a total lack of respect to not allow this without following certain people around with such derogatory remarks about their characters. When it gets personal; it's wrong.

post-4001-140967454511_thumb.gif

And I can trust"

Just call it the Creation Church of 7th-day Sabbath-Keepers and have it done with... Nuff Sed
Nuff Said be soundin real good.

How you been brother? Potlucks going strong? Bob Willet on his good behavior?

Rejoice always,

G

I wonder if we find it so enjoyable when people se burlan de nosotros, make fun of us.

God might agree with them and consider us no part of His. Might be something to seriously consider, at least for any of us who have an interest in seeing heaven.

Whatever we may think of this particular group I think we need to be considerate of their feelings. Maybe we don't agree with them in some areas, or believe them to be very wrong, but I think we should be more considerate in trying to choose a name they might agree with....unless it is our intention to hurt and belittle them.

They consider themselves to be fully Seventh-day Adventists, so I think, if we really cared about them, we would try to come up with something more fitting with how they feel about themselves, or nothing at all.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

Olger...Bob Willet is Bob Willet...What can I say????? No Pot Lucks in the Forest lake Church..............

Nuff Sed............

Not our place...I just get tired of hearing about it...Nuff Sed

Yeah - it's like a Mormon coming here to an Adventist site and wanting to know what name they should use.

saywa

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

The only trouble with what you are saying here; is that no one is being "inconsiderate.." We should learn to choose our "fights" wisely.

And I can trust"

Originally Posted By: 'nuff sed

Yeah - it's like a Mormon coming here to an Adventist site and wanting to know what name they should use.

saywa

thumbsup

And I can trust"

Originally Posted By: 'nuff sed

saywa

Not exactly,Woody. CSDA and SDA have much more in common than SDA and LDS (not LSD).The conflict is between the rock and the hard place, between big brother and little brother, with little brother wanting to put up his pictures in big brother's room and big brother telling him to take them down or get lost. Given the fact that big brother can beat up little brother it's time for little brother to get his own room and quit acting like a baby.We're just trying to help him find an appropriate room.

No this is about someone impersonating the Church, leeching off of the good name of the Church for their own benefit.

No one wants to stop them from doing ministry, the problem is when they impersonate the Church.

They are not adventist, are not adventist members. Like Branch Davidians they leech off the members with out making any contribution.

Would you really want to send your kids to a school like that had, that says it is an adventist Church and it is not? All kinds of strange fires come out of the group.

They could be the Creation Church. Or a zillion other names. Although I have not seen them promote creationism...

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Administrators
:like:

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

No this is about someone impersonating the Church, leeching off of the good name of the Church for their own benefit.

No one wants to stop them from doing ministry, the problem is when they impersonate the Church.

They are not adventist, are not adventist members. Like Branch Davidians they leech off the members with out making any contribution.

Would you really want to send your kids to a school like that had, that says it is an adventist Church and it is not? All kinds of strange fires come out of the group.

They could be the Creation Church. Or a zillion other names. Although I have not seen them promote creationism...

Exactly, was thinking the same thing Stan. thumbsup

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Olger...Bob Willet is Bob Willet...What can I say????? No Pot Lucks in the Forest lake Church..............

Nuff Sed............

Rats.

The last potluck was great.