ClubAdventist is back!

Dwight Nelson preaches that Alah is God!

Fausto

• Members

But yet you decided to demonnize someone on something someone else said and not even check it out yourself! I've been guilty of that myself so I can understand. And I would say that many here do that on a daily basis and don't even realize it. I call that gossip and I do believe that the Bible has something to say about that?? :(

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John317

• skyblue888

• Fausto

• Overaged

But yet you decided to demonnize someone on something someone else said and not even check it out yourself! I've been guilty of that myself so I can understand. And I would say that many here do that on a daily basis and don't even realize it. I call that gossip and I do believe that the Bible has something to say about that?? :(
Perhaps each of us would call it something different. The same words can mean different things to different people, and for different reasons. The one thing it can't be called is "truth."

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Is it so much about what the name "Allah" means or about the teachings of the Koran?

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly my point! I disagree with his views and what's more it is being said from the pulpit that amounts to apostasy from my point of view!

It would sure be interesting to see where you get your definition of apostasy from. Are you just bored with nothing to do? Why would you post such stuff?

And I can trust"

Is it so much about what the name "Allah" means or about the teachings of the Koran?

sky

That's a good point sky

And I can trust"

No less baffling than to those who were not a part of it and who stood pointing boney fingers of accusation against it. Not even Jesus own disciples got it until he was finished with his mission.
Another good point Tom

And I can trust"

The only one I know is Arabic,

The way to say God in Arabic is Allah....

Nothing magical about that..

The trouble lies in seeing Allah and the Qu'ran as synonymous, putting, according to the Qu'ran, Jesus not as Savior and One with Almighty God, but as a created being who is a slave of Allah, making of none effect the Word of Jesus.

"“ Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able."Luke 13:24 NASB

"I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."John 10:9 NASB

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

If only I could be a fully committed slave/servant of the Living God.

According to somewhere in the Qu'ran because of his divinity, the gestation period of Jesus was not 9 months but something like2-3 months.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

If only I could be a fully committed slave/servant of the Living God.

According to somewhere in the Qu'ran because of his divinity, the gestation period of Jesus was not 9 months but something like2-3 months.

That would have put at rest all innuendos about Mary and Joseph as well as influencing Jesus seeing more of His human birth as being opposed to being like any ordinary person, which in turn would have reduced this likelihood of being recognized:

"For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin."Hebrews 4:15 NKJV

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!