ClubAdventist is back!

Danger from within?

When I become president,

I will cut the EPA by 50% immediately and turn their building into something more useful - like laser-tag.

My qualifications for Senators: You have to spend 200 hours on a Mike Rowe-approved dirty job each year, and operate a lemonade stand that turns a profit on the neighborhood corner. Congress? Same requirement plus being able to balance your own checkbook.

stay tuned...

`oG

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• Dr. Shane

• Tom Wetmore

• olger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

When you become president, I'll eat my hat and move to Canada... bwink

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

When I become president,

I will cut the EPA by 50% immediately and turn their building into something more useful - like laser-tag.

My qualifications for Senators: You have to spend 200 hours on a Mike Rowe-approved dirty job each year, and operate a lemonade stand that turns a profit on the neighborhood corner. Congress? Same requirement plus being able to balance your own checkbook.

stay tuned...

`oG

They would starve to death.I don't think this so called smartest man to inhabit the WhiteHouse could run a successful lemonade stand.

I don't know how they cannot see what is happening.

All the whining and hair pulling over the poor and they do things to hurt the poor all in the name of "fairness"

Got to get those rich.

I won't have to worry about a direct increase in my taxes but it will affect me in many ways.

The sewing shop I have used for over twenty years closed one shop 9 miles from me.Now I drive 35 to his other shop.Gas has gone up.His service and maintence cost has gone from 29.99 to 32.99.First time in several years.I really can't afford Obama's tender mercies for the working class much longer

He closed the one when Obamacare passed.A few weeks ago he planned on his employee's picking up a larger share of their insurance premium. He cannot absorb all the Obamacare savings.With that and new taxes his employee's cannot count on the bonus that has always been part of their employment.At least two are single mothers.

Yet many will still follow this man off the cliff all because they feel "somebody is going to make the rich pay"

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman