ClubAdventist is back!

"Truth Files"

Stan

Usually I would not do this post in public.

Only doing this as you have become a prolific poster, or perhaps better stated a prolific copy and paster.

It works better to have a conversation, deal with one subject at time.

This, as well as other forums, are not a place to try and hijack the audience into doing what you have been doing.

Please... stop with the copy and pasting from other forums, the issue is not who even initially wrote it.

In the 11 years we have had this forum, and NO it is not sponsored by the Adventist Church, as you have posted elsewhere, we have had several people come here, acting like an authority on all matters, and when the crunch came, the proof was not in the pudding.

You remain welcomed here, as long as your posts end up being a conversation, not coping and pasting posts on several subjects.

Just sayin'

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Members

I for one am glad you did post this in public, because all along I think most if not all of us have thought that these thoughts were his own. But all along he's been posting other's thoughts and not his own. And than has the nerve to critize EGW for coping others. Thanks for posting this Stan.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

After having viewed an attack on several members here, the problem has been rectified.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

After having viewing an attack on several members here, the problem has been rectified.

thumbsup

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Now I guess I know why "Truth Files"-- correct that to "untruth files"-- never answered my questions directly: he couldn't find anything better on the other forums to copy and paste.

Just amazing!

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Members

Now I guess I know why "Truth Files"-- correct that to "untruth files"-- never answered my questions directly: he couldn't find anything better on the other forums to copy and paste.

Just amazing!

thumbsup

phkrause

I took my own advice and no longer interacted with him after one attempt. I did see occasional postings here and there, but honestly can't say I saw much difference between his personal comments and those interacting with him.

The only difference I could see was that TF was bound and determined he was right...hmmmm, let me see if I can rephrase that because I saw that in those who contested him also.

I can't rephrase that, no matter how I try to, I saw the same in those determined to oppose him.

I did see posts of his that were threats of some sort.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

What I want to say is that I wonder if those, some or all, who were interacting with TF had taken the approach of trying to win a soul for the kingdom of God instead of the need to prove our understanding and belief right, or even possibly having the need to win at all costs, if in the long-term it might have worked on his soul.

I'm not saying he wouldn't have had to be banned. Nor am I saying it would have made a difference now.

I just know that the effort I make today is because of the true Christlikeness I saw in a handful of people decades ago. It has taken that long before I decided my porcupine quills in an attempt to defend the faith were not defending the faith, but are even satanic.

I'm off my bandwagon now. :)

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

Thanks for posting this Stan. Yes, it does seem Truth Files had come to "hijack" this forum, and he even confessed that it is in hope that Adventists will see the light and leave the Adventist faith.

There might be some here (jasd, *caugh* :P) who might be saying "but hasn't Lysimachus done the same thing? Create copy/paste posts?"

I think I have a reasonable and satisfactory answer to that.

#1. I never once join a forum to hijack and post my articles. There were 2 reasons I created as many topics as I did: 1. To counter-balance what Truth Files had started. Being an Adventist forum that it is, I felt it necessary to try and counter-balance what had been occurring--a plethora of anti-SDA and Dispensational error was being posted one after another. This was frustrating many faithful members on this site, so I decided to do our members a favor and provide them the necessary tools to help defuse the blows. 2. To counter-balance the 30+ articles a Dispensational/Futurist zealot who called himself "Quasar" posted at TheologyReview.com. I only made about 8 articles. I almost wonder sometimes if Quasar and Truth Files are the same person. lol. They are both authors for Dispensationalism.

#2. Rarely do I just unabashedly copy/paste articles from other forums. Usually I end up spending sometimes up to an hour or more modifying it and editing it significantly to fit and deal with the current issues being discussed. I have found that rarely will forum members take out the time to click a separate PDF link and read it. But if you post it right in front of them, then they are more inclined to read it. So instead of just copying/pasting my articles, I tailor them significantly for the audience in the forum.

What Truth Files is doing is no different than if I were to join RaptureReady.com or RaptureForums.com, and spam my articles on their board. I'd be pretty upset if I were them too, lol.

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

Author of article, Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation (see attachment for article)
Currently writing a book, Vindicating the Historical School of Prophetic Interpretation
Founder of the largest and fastest SDA Apologetics Group on Facebook, Seventh-Day Adventism - Defending the Pillars of the Faith
Writer and apologetics contributor at Adventist Defense League

Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation.pdf

• Administrators

To Lysimachus:

:like:

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Thanks Gail. :)

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

Author of article, Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation (see attachment for article)
Currently writing a book, Vindicating the Historical School of Prophetic Interpretation
Founder of the largest and fastest SDA Apologetics Group on Facebook, Seventh-Day Adventism - Defending the Pillars of the Faith
Writer and apologetics contributor at Adventist Defense League

Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation.pdf