ClubAdventist is back!

Homosexuality, The Church and.....

doug yowell

People on both sides should stop accusing one another over this issue; especially when there is no evidence to support their accusations. Disagreement needs to stop being labelled as "not compassionate;" or as some sort of "phobia", or "hatred." I would just add that this is not just a "thorn in the side of SDA's but now, it has become a thorn in the side of the gay lobby to the point where much of what is being labelled as "hatred;" simply is not.

THere is one more point that seems appropo, while there are many other sins in this world there are none that are as publically adamant and demanding that society should treat it as a non-sin. The claim that homosexual behavior is no worse than some other sin so therefore we have no right to point it out (even though it's proponents clamor for it's acceptance), is worse than the adulterous church pastor demanding that people quit criticizing him for his ongoing indescretions because he knows that they must also be sinners.When the country sponsors an Adulterer's Pride Month will anybody be able to say anything?

:like::like:

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

• Members

Excellent points Doug.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}