ClubAdventist is back!

Lynda Violet Hatch, June 8, 1940 – November 2, 2011

Stan

Lynda Violet Hatch

June 8, 1940 – November 2, 2011

Lynda Violet Hatch, 71, of Lamar, (Hagerville) Ark., went home to meet her Lord on Nov. 2, 2011, at Johnson Regional Medical Center. She put up a valiant fight with Laryngeal (throat) cancer.

She is survived by beloved companion Craig Doughty, daughter Jackie (Quentin) Roberts, Hillsdale. Five grandchildren: Joshua Hatch, Everett, Wash., Travis Hatch, Hillsdale, Amanda Thibodeaux, Hillsdale, Jarret Perrin, Clarksville, Ark.,, Darien Smith, Clarksville Brothers: Dan Eckhardt, Torrington, Richard Eckhardt, Mesquite, Nev., Rodney Eckhardt, Shoshoni. Sisters: Wanda Weeks Fender, Clifton, Colo., Annetta Bentley, Commerce City, Colo., Sylvia June Larson, Torrington. And many nieces and nephews.

11-11%20HatchObitWeb.jpg

She was preceded in death by husband George W. “Bill” Hatch, daughter Shawny Smith, parents Louie and Opal Eckhardt, brothers Frank Eckhardt, Willard Lee Eckhardt, J Roy Eckhardt, William L “Bill” Eckhardt, Rodger Eckhardt and sister Loretta Helmers.

Lynda loved her grandchildren and helped raise all of them. She was also a great cook and loved baking. She was such a generous lady, always baking and giving her baked goods to her friends.

She painted her house and enjoyed decorating with bright colors, sewing. Loved her flowers, orchard, gardening, and her pets.

She was a member of the Seventh Day Adventists Church in Clarksville. She retired, as a security guard for Tyson in 1993. She will surely be missed by her family and friends.

A memorial service was held Saturday Nov. 5 at The Seventh Day Adventist Church in Clarksville. A memorial dinner is planned for Saturday Nov. 12 at 1 p.m. at the Northcutt Retreat Center 1477 County Road 143 Hillsdale, WY.

“It will be with these hands of mine that God will reach out and take when He leads me home. And with my hands He will lift me to His side and there I will use these hands to touch the face of God.” Anon.

S O U R C E

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com