ClubAdventist is back!

Baby girl

Dottie

A friend of mine has a baby girl who is 3 months old today. The mom is sitting now in the pediatrician's office waiting for a bed in the children's hospital. The baby has had difficulty breathing and is in respiratory distress. They went to the E.R. a couple of nights ago, but apparently the baby is not getting better.

Please pray for this family.

I will post when I hear news.

• Administrators

:( I hope that all ends well and they find out what is the matter!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

The baby was admitted to a local children's hospital, but as of 4:00 EDT, had not seen a doctor to get written orders.

(Hospitals are so slow, especially when it's someone "I"care about!)

• Members

Will add to pray list.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Baby officially has bronchiolitis and pneumonia and is RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) positive. Finally have an IV in, blood work and labs done, and meds on board.

As of 11:30 p.m. EST Thursday.

At least they have her diagnosed, and she's getting the best of care. She's in a children's hospital, and her mom is a pediatric nurse.

Thank you for all your prayers.

• Members

Wow that's awful, praying she gets over this with the least amount of pain. And thanks for the update.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Update at 5:30 EST.

Baby is hanging in there today. Still bad breath sounds and labored breathing, but praying she'll take a turn for the better soon. She gave one smile to her momma this afternoon!

God is good!

• Members

Yes God is good. happysabbath to all.

phkrause

Update at 5:30 EST.

Baby is hanging in there today. Still bad breath sounds and labored breathing, but praying she'll take a turn for the better soon. She gave one smile to her momma this afternoon!

God is good!

Oh I bet that one little smile was like a million rays of sunshine to Mom.

• Administrators

What a heartbreak to watch! I hope that all ends very well!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Last night when I read this my 4 year old daughter was sitting on my desk (I do a lot of typing around her - hence some spelling errors LOL) and realized just how lucky I was to be sitting in the comfort of my home with my kids rather than a hospital room with them.

My heart really goes out to this family.

Baby has rallied and is doing much better. She's been off oxygen since 2 EST, and is overall looking much better. Her doctor said that if she had come to his office looking like this today she wouldn't even be admitted. However, we need to make sure she stays well without O2 and gets weaned to some different respiratory treatments. Hopefully home by Monday!

You probably could tell that I was copying and pasting the updates from the mom. She will surely be home by Monday, as there are so many people praying for her. She is a very sweet little girl, and all of us at church love her. I'm glad she's getting better, and hope to see her next week at church.

All of your prayers have been much appreciated.

D.

• Administrators

Very good news!!! \0/ Thanks for the update!

• Administrators

Last night when I read this my 4 year old daughter was sitting on my desk (I do a lot of typing around her - hence some spelling errors LOL) and realized just how lucky I was to be sitting in the comfort of my home with my kids rather than a hospital room with them.

You said it! I hate it especially when children suffer.

• Members

Yes I agree, when children suffer its the saddest thing, and very hard to not shed tears. And Praise the Lord for he recovery.

phkrause

• Members

I don't even try

thumbsup I agree.

phkrause