ClubAdventist is back!

Gingrich Supporters Racist

You could begin with some credibility to argue that point...

All three of the Democrats I mentioned have years of working in Washington and understand how things get done. Obama doesn't have that experience nor the understanding. Obama has a proven record of failure. We have given him a chance. That is what the people that voted for him in 2008 did. I was one of them. He has squandered his chance. Now he whines and cries that the Republicans are preventing him from doing something but his words echo hollow. He had two years with a super majority in Congress. What did he achieve? A stimulus that didn't work and a compromised health-care reform bill that even those that voted for it didn't want. That isn't too impressive. I am quite confident that Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi could have done a better job.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Shane

• bonnie

• lazarus

• phkrause

Quote:
I am quite confident that Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi could have done a better job

Exactly. This is why I stated that ANY other Democrat would be better than Obama. He is a proven failure. He is the least experienced of ANY leading Democrat.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

He likes to fight. That is his problem. He really showed his true colors when CSPAN was allowed to broadcast that one Healthcare-Reform meeting between Republicans and Democrats. Obama basically told McCain to shut up because he won the election and McCain lost. At that point, he had super majorities in both houses of Congress and if he would have had an ounce of leadership, he could have gotten everything he wanted. He has an attitude problem. Now that the Republicans won control of the House he is whining like an eight-year old that didn't get to play on the little league team.

And he thinks we should re-elect him. Why? By his own admission he cannot get anything done with Republicans. So long as Republicans control the House or have over 40 votes in the Senate, Obama can't do anything. (Not because of the Republicans but because Obama doesn't know how to reach across the aisle and make political deals.) And if in the unlikely event that the Democrats were to win super majorities in both houses of Congress again (highly unlikely), Obama has already demonstrated he is unable to lead his own party where he wants it to go.

So again I ask, why should he be re-elected? He is a failed leader that is more interested in fighting than leading.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

I disagree, I agree with what Eugene Robinson had to say about that.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}