ClubAdventist is back!

Relations with other people

Danielo

Hello,

a peaceful Sabbath to anyone.

Everyone has problems, but I have some fundamental problems, not with my faith, but in relation with other people. It starts with the church and continues in my daily life at home. The problems got worse, when a beloved family member passed away, because it stresses me to fill the gap. I think, that the rest of my family suffers because of this, too, but we can't help each other, which saddens me heavily.

Even our church is not an easy place in the last years. They've made some radically organizational changes, which I can't agree with. And if you want to speak about that, you've got no backing.

You know the feeling, that nobody seems to understand you. Very familiar to me. And I'm very insecure.

I want to thank anybody out there for their prayers, thoughts and encouragement. :)

Thanks!

Danielo

Been there and done that my friend! Yes, prayer IS the real answer as I too found out! Don't ever give up as many church friends and even family members may forsake you. Keep you eyes on Jesus by reading the words of Jesus given to us by His eyewitnesses first!

• Members

Will add you and family to our pray list, and have a happysabbath

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}