ClubAdventist is back!

The Invasion of Kuwait

Why is Obama sending troups to Kuwait?

I think this president has never seen a war he didn't like.

Just a short time ago we were sending troups to Africa. Now Kuwait.

Gingrich would be a much better president.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Shane

• Woody

• lazarus

• Stan

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Come off it, Woody.

The troops are going to Kuwait on their way HOME from Iraq!

This president deserves a medal. He has ended the unnecessary war started by Dubya.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Oh. Okay. You may be right. I dunno. But for sure HE doesn't deserve any medals for destroying this nation with his partisanism.

I believe in Hematology.

The troops that were sent into Uganda was 20 years over due... the LRA (Lords Resistant Army) has take girls out of our schools, under the age of 14, to comfort the troops. OUR SCHOOLS. It is just to bad they did not have oil. The LRA was told by their prophet that Uganda needed to be run by the 10 commandments, if you do not join the "Lord" your punishment is death.

As I said, it is really too bad they did not have oil.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

The troops that were sent into Uganda was 20 years over due... the LRA (Lords Resistant Army) has take girls out of our schools, under the age of 14, to comfort the troops. OUR SCHOOLS. It is just to bad they did not have oil. The LRA was told by their prophet that Uganda needed to be run by the 10 commandments, if you do not join the "Lord" your punishment is death.

As I said, it is really too bad they did not have oil.

If we used that theory as to whether to go to war - we would be at war ALL the time.

Did you support the attack on Iraq to get rid of that murderer and rapist known as Saddam? I suspect he was much worse than the LRA

I believe in Hematology.

Come off it, Woody.

The troops are going to Kuwait on their way HOME from Iraq!

This president deserves a medal. He has ended the unnecessary war started by Dubya.

He ended the war on the timetable of Bush.As opposed to the Iraq war as he claimed I would have thought he would have ended it sooner.

Maybe he should concentrate now on Afghanistan.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Members

I agree we didn't get any oil, yet many were saying that was the main reason we went i there. As far as on Bushes time table, I agree. But yet that was not what I read in these threads all I been reading is why he (Obama) has decided now was the time to do it. Blaming him for all the killings that are now going on, but as you say, it was Bush that had already set this in motion. But of course Obama has always wanted us out of there. And I agree we need to now get us out of Afganistan.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Yeah - If we got out of Afghanistan then Obama could concentrate on fighting in Africa.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Woody! Woody! Herman Cain has hacked into your CA account.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Originally Posted By: Woody

Woody! Woody! Herman Cain has hacked into your CA account.

Well I for ONE am not racist. There ain't nothin' wrong with Herman Cain.

I believe in Hematology.

Just a short time ago we were sending troups to Africa. Now Kuwait.

Looks like you have been watching Fox news again..

Quote:
Looks like you have been watching Fox news again..

Yeah. WEll - Ya can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Well I for ONE am not racist.

? It's weird when some denies something they haven't been accused off. thinking

Quote:
There ain't nothin' wrong with Herman Cain.

If there was nothing wrong he'd still be running for president, right? He's all wrong, 999 times wrong.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Quote:
If there was nothing wrong he'd still be running for president, right? He's all wrong, 999 times wrong.

Some just hate to see a black man succeed so they want to attack him unjustly.

I believe in Hematology.

Why did Obama invade Iraq in the first place? I have never seen on good reason for him to start that war and bankrupt his country. 160,000 Iraqi civilians killed because he fell for the line that there were WMD...?

• Moderators

Quote:

Some just hate to see a black man succeed so they want to attack him unjustly.

Too much Fox, you're becoming delusional. Cain caused his own problems. I actually feel sorry for him. So the white people who voted for Obama wanted to bring him down because he's black. Herman Cain had already sown the seed of his failure years ago.

Einstein

Why did Obama invade Iraq in the first place? I have never seen on good reason for him to start that war and bankrupt his country. 160,000 Iraqi civilians killed because he fell for the line that there were WMD...?

Like I keep saying - Obama has never seen a war he didn't like.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Dear, dear Canadian friend....

Obama didn't invade Iraq. G.W.Bush did it. He pretended to have found WMDs.

Obama's just been working to get us OUT of there.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

The Iraq War was a noble effort. It wasn't just George W. Bush that got us into it. Let us remember that it was Bill Clinton's CIA cheif, George Tenant, that said the case for WMDs was a "slam dunk". We should also make note that we did find over 500 WMDs and we found that Saddam had the capacity to make WMDs. Most importantly, and perhaps most often forgotten, the authorization to use force was bi-partisan. Both John Kerry and Hilary Clinton voted for it. And it wasn't because Bush pulled the wool over their eyes. They actually met with the CIA director and saw the "evidence". The only person to blame for the Iraq invasion is Saddam Hussein himself. He was the real culprit.

Now the execution of the war went very wrong. Donald Rumsfield did a terrible job and should have been forced to resign long before he was.

The war is over now. The US had four objectives. 1. Dismantle the Iraqi Army. 2. Arrest Saddam Hussein and put him on trial. 3. Set up another government. 4. Hold free and open elections. All four objectives were met. It came at a high price. Some may say it wasn't worth it and that is certainly debatable. We do know Saddam had WMDs in a limited number and had the capacity to produce many more. We also know that he rubbed shoulders with terrorists. In the shadow of 9/11 the US effort can certainly be labeled a noble one.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Actually our work in Iraq was a worth-while success with a good cause. The WMD is often touted by those who are partisan but it was just one minor item on a list of good reasons to save Iraq.

I believe in Hematology.

The WMD is often touted by those who are partisan but it was just one minor item on a list of good reasons to save Iraq.

Iraq had invaded Kuwait and in the cease-fire treaty to end that conflict they agreed to allow weapons inspectors in the country and to have no-fly zones. They kicked out the inspectors and shot our planes down enforcing the no-fly zones. That constitutes a violation of the treaty and reason to resume hostilities. Saddam is to blame for that war.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Quote:
We do know Saddam had WMDs in a limited number and had the capacity to produce many more.

Some forget the thousands and thousands of people that died at the hands of Saddam's WMD that he used on his own people. He had to be stopped.

I believe in Hematology.