ClubAdventist is back!

i need prayers

james sindan

please dont laugh. to me is a deadly serious situation.

i dont have a girl friend nor any girl with some close relationship. I feel i need a beautiful, good girl friend who will be my wife, badly. i have been searching but am never lucky. passions are eating my soul, i just dont know where to go, nor what to do. am very shy, i can approach a girl.

please pray for me about this

I am not so sure why you feel the urgent need for a wife - let alone a "beautiful" one. If it was me - I would avoid the "beautiful" ones. They are usually more dangerous.

But it is no laughine matter. I will pray you let those "passions" slow down brother.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Beautiful ... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. smiley

I will pray that God's will be done in your life.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

As a non-Christian, sindan, I had married with no thought that God cared even whether I were married or not. After two disasters, taking nearly a quarter century to bring some semblance of maturity for relating to my partner, I at last concluded I needed to give God the final decision to bring about a happy marriage.

As a result my wife and I have spent the last 35 years of our lives enjoying holding hands and hugging. My best (in my eyes) sense of reality to help bring this about was coming to the conclusion that it was more important to be the right person than to find the right person. It was after concluding that, that the Lord brought the right person into my life.

"A man who has friends must himself be friendly,

But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother"Proverbs 18:24 NKJV

Will be praying for you and the person you will be meeting. And if Jesus would have you remain by yourself, it is better to be miserable by yourself than to be miserable in the company of someone else miserable.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

I'm in agreement with Naomi, and will add you to my pray list.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}