ClubAdventist is back!

Hey Mr. President. Where's my phone call?

March 6, 2012

Hey Mr. President. Where's my phone call?

Sally Zelikovsky

In his press conference today, President Obama said he called Sandra Fluke because he thought about his daughters and wanted them to be able to take on issues as they grow up, as private citizens, and to engage in civil discourse without being attacked. He wanted Fluke's parents to be as proud of her for speaking out as he would be of his daughters.

Great. So where is my phone call? I'm a daughter and a mother, but I didn't get one phone call when I was called a mobster, a terrorist, a nazi, a tea bagger, a homophobe and a racist. Where was the President when conservatives started protesting the bailouts, stimulus, jobs bill and ObamaCare and had their integrity and intellect attacked on every level? Where was the phone call to Sarah Palin for being called a MILF or to Laura Ingraham for being called a [censored]?

Just admit, Mr. President, that there is a double standard and, in an uncharacteristic act of good faith to the people of this country, make a statement about it and call off the attack dogs. Better yet, return contributions you have received from those who humiliated countless mothers and daughters, fathers and sons who have been involved with the tea party movment. You might not want to judge Rush Limbaugh but your silence in regard to invectives hurled by Democrats and liberals at conservatives demonstrates your complicity in passing judgment on the rest of us as racist, homophobic, tea bagging neanderthals. I'm waiting.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/03/hey_mr_president_wheres_my_phone_call.html#ixzz1oNhKHWV6

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

You're kidding. Did Obama really call this girl?

Incredible..

Yes,he wanted to know if the poor victim was alright and tell her that her parents should be proud of the duplicity/sham she was part of.. I wonder if he called Sarah Palin,Laura Ingrams,Michelle Bachmann and other conservative women for being called that and a lot worse for simply being conservative women.

Says a lot about this man and his role of father that he thinks a parent should be proud of a daughter that CHOOSES indiscriminate sex and demands others pay for it.That a motivating factor in choosing to attend this institution was the fact they did not offer free birth control or insurance paid birth control.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman