ClubAdventist is back!

Please! Sign the Petition!

Tammy

>This appears to be a spam post for the purpose of advocating another forum.

No; but they do want money to support iPetitions.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nic Samojluk

• Overaged

• Tammy

• doug yowell

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

>This appears to be a spam post for the purpose of advocating another forum.

No; but they do want money to support iPetitions.

There is nothing wrong with asking monetary contributions to a noble cause.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a hard time understanding the Adventist psychys. Two petitions were started regarding abortions in Adventist medical institutions, and the number of persons who took the time to sign them is incredibly low. One of them deals with the desire to stop abortions in Adventist hospitals, and the other is a little bit more specific: it asks that elective abortions be no longer offered in said Adventist institutions.

What has been the response so far? A total of only 144 signers. Is it possible that we Adventists are so apathetic regarding the loss of human life in our own medical institutions?

Are we unconcerned about the fact that our church led in the legalization of abortion in the United States and that we started offering abortions on demand back in 1970—three years before this practice was legalized in the U.S. mainland?

How can we continue to claim to be God’s Remnant which keeps God’s Commandments if we have allowed our own medicals institutions to profit from the killing of innocent human beings? Isn’t it time for us to wake up from our lethargy and repent of this great sin against the Creator of life?

Stop Abortions in Adventist Hospitals [115 signers]

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-abortion-in-seventh-day-adventist-hospitals/

Petition Stop & Apologize for Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals [29 signers]

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-apologize-for-elective-abortions-in/

Please Sign These Petition and Forward them on to Every SDA You Know! Thanks!

Well Nic - Hopefully the outcome is that you have now (after such poor participation) learned how SDAs feel about this issue.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I do, and it pains me a great deal. I feel like Jeremiah, the author of Lamentations. This is not the church I joined over half a century ago. When I was baptized, the Adventist Church was pro-life and we held the respect of the Ten Commandments in great esteem. It was the distinctive mark of the Remnant. I can’t believe we have departed from the right path so quick.

I didn't sign the petition and I suspect that many others also didn't only because it solicited for a donation to further it's various petition activities. IOW I don't trust that the .org is a direct representative of a pro-life agenda.If Doug Batchelor or some other credible SDA individual or group would circulate a petition I would gladly sign on in a heartbeat!!Besides the call for a repentant statement is only asking for another "guideline" without requiring a change in policy and practice. "Whosoever confesses and FORSAKES his sin will have mercy."

I do, and it pains me a great deal. I feel like Jeremiah, the author of Lamentations. This is not the church I joined over half a century ago. When I was baptized, the Adventist Church was pro-life and we held the respect of the Ten Commandments in great esteem. It was the distinctive mark of the Remnant. I can’t believe we have departed from the right path so quick.

Praise God that Truth is progressive.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Last time I checked, every SDA that I know is for Life and Choice, as God created us with Nic.

Oh and I'm with Doug on the petition.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Originally Posted By: Nic Samojluk

Actually, error is just as progressive as truth, only in the wrong direction. And Jesus Christ the same,yesterday, today and forever."I am the Lord God,I change not" is not exactly progressive.

• Members

Actually, error is just as progressive as truth, only in the wrong direction. And Jesus Christ the same,yesterday, today and forever."I am the Lord God,I change not" is not exactly progressive.

:like:

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I sure pray that we are progressives - if not - we can just pack our bags ... lol

I believe in Hematology.

I didn't sign the petition and I suspect that many others also didn't only because it solicited for a donation to further it's various petition activities. IOW I don't trust that the .org is a direct representative of a pro-life agenda.If Doug Batchelor or some other credible SDA individual or group would circulate a petition I would gladly sign on in a heartbeat!!Besides the call for a repentant statement is only asking for another "guideline" without requiring a change in policy and practice. "Whosoever confesses and FORSAKES his sin will have mercy."

I am surprised by your response. The request for a donation is not mandatory. I do ignore requests for donation for many good causes which I morally support, and many of them are pro-life.

The fact that the “Petitions” form is used by causes you do not agree with should not discourage you from morally supporting good causes. I did originate one of those petitions, and the other one was originated by someone else.

The use of the petitions form is free! If someone offered you the free use of a tool you needed to save someone’s life, would you refuse simply because you were given the opportunity to contribute to whoever were offering the free use of said implement?

Do you refuse to use a hammer simply because some criminals have use such tool to take the life of someone?

Evil is progressive as well! Can you tell the difference between good and evil? Do we have a guide we can rely on?

Last time I checked, every SDA that I know is for Life and Choice, as God created us with Nic.

Oh and I'm with Doug on the petition.

Bad choices have serious consequences. If you steal a car, you go to jail. If you kill an innocent unborn baby, the government and the church say you have done no wrong. Does this makees sense for you?

I sure pray that we are progressives - if not - we can just pack our bags ... lol

Killing an innocent human being is not a sign of moral progress! Adultery and fornication paved the way for abortion. Do you this as a sign of moral progress?

I know of influential Adventist who have done exactly that. Some of them have gone back to Rome because its uncompromising stand against abortion.

• Members

Bad choices have serious consequences. If you steal a car, you go to jail. If you kill an innocent unborn baby, the government and the church say you have done no wrong. Does this makees sense for you?

Exactly and we will answer for those choices before the Judge of the Universe, will we not? I don't see the problem here! What the church and government say is one thing, they are the law of the land. For me, its what the law of God says, so if my free choice is not up to his standards than I will be answering to him, not you or anyone else! That makes sense to me.

phkrause

doug yowell wrote

“I did initially sign the petition and then when the donation request immediately followed I deleted the entry. Who knows, maybe I did sign the petition?”

Then you probably did sign the petition, since contributing to those providing the petition form is not mandatory but rather optional.

“Kinda pointless for them to apologize for something past that they're still actively allowing.”

Admission of guilt is not pointless! It is what God requires as a condition for forgiveness and restoration. Ted Wilson did claim that the church is no longer involved in elective abortions. Of course, he is relying on a broken system for information.

Did you watch the Patricia Moleski video? Her name is all over the Internet. She is an Adventist whistleblower. She was in charge of the computerized patients and employees records at the Adventist Health System and was ordered to delete all adverse events taking place at our hospitals.

When a man was overdosed and jumped from the seventh floor to his death and a baby died as a result of an overdose, she refused to delete the nurse’s record of those events and was fired. Her car was set on fire and an attempt was made on her life. A bullet missed her head by inches.

How can we rely in what Ted Wilson says about elective abortions if he relies on false information which is routinely sanitized by hospital employees to protect the Adventist organization bottom line and the fat bonuses of CEO’s?

“Here are some basic steps of repentance and reformation:1)Recognize that you are doing is what you're being accused of doing. 2)Recognize that what you are doing is wrong in God's eyes.3)Confess to God and others (if necessary)the wrong. Asking forgiveness (apologies)is an integral ingredient in this step. 4) Actively and openly work to change your behavior to pursue the opposite course that you had previously taken.”

Yes! This is precisely the purpose of those petitions. This is where concerted effort is needed. 144 signatures will not do the trick. We need thousands of signatures of concerned Adventists who recognize that we Adventists need to get out of the abortion on demand business. The hands of the Remnant Church of God should not be stained with the blood of innocent human beings!

“My personal belief is that any petition must first ask that the church STOP allowing elective abortions to be performed under SDA protection. If steps 1 and 2 are rejected then step 3 is moot. An apology puts the cart before the horse.”

Without confession there is no forgiveness.

Exactly and we will answer for those choices before the Judge of the Universe, will we not? I don't see the problem here! What the church and government say is one thing, they are the law of theoris not up to his standards than I will be answering to him, not you or anyone else! That makes sense to me.

If our Adventist Church is engaged in criminal activity, we have the duty to sound the alarm instead of simply waiting for the final judgment of God.

Altering the true records of patients and employees in our Adventist hospitals is a crime. Firing a whistleblower is a crime.

Killing innocewnt human beings is a crime as well, regardless of what a morally corrupt government says about this.

• Members

If our Adventist Church is engaged in criminal activity, we have the duty to sound the alarm instead of simply waiting for the final judgment of God.

Altering the true records of patients and employees in our Adventist hospitals is a crime. Firing a whistleblower is a crime.

Killing innocewnt human beings is a crime as well, regardless of what a morally corrupt government says about this.

Well than report them!!!!! And report them to whom, by the way? The law of the land? They already allow legal abortions, don't they? So as far as there concerned it is legal...

phkrause

• Administrators

Originally Posted By: Nic Samojluk

Well than report them!!!!! And report them to whom, by the way? The law of the land? They already allow legal abortions, don't they? So as far as there concerned it is legal...

Those are pretty serious charges ... the proper authorities should be notified and evidence provided. Putting it on the net is not going to bring the guilty to justice. And, if they cannot be proven then ............

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

pkrause wrote:

“Well then report them!!!!!”

Patricia Moleski did report the alleged criminal activity taking place at the Adventist Health System [AHS] to the FBI, but the initial investigation was interrupted with no explanation as to why. Can anyone explain this? Can someone explain the attempt at her life, and the reason for someone setting her car on fire?

“And report them to whom, by the way?”

Good question! If the FBI stopped the initial investigation into the criminal activity taking place at our AHS, then where do you go? Do you think that Eric Holder would help? Moleski is being sued by a 32 billion dollars worth Adventist corporation and she is unemployed now and financially broke. She was fired from her employ for refusing to break the law. Altering the true records of patients and employees is a crime!

“The law of the land? They already allow legal abortions, don't they? So as far as there concerned it is legal...”

True, but there are abortions which are illegal, nevertheless reporting them is often a waste of time. In Kansas Operation Rescue documented over 100 illegal abortions in one abortion clinic. The litigation went on for several years, and then the voluminous evidence was shredded by those in charge. Someone destroyed the original documents and also the back up copy of them. The abortion industry is protected by those in power. What do you do?

Those are pretty serious charges ... the proper authorities should be notified and evidence provided. Putting it on the net is not going to bring the guilty to justice. And, if they cannot be proven then ............

Where can Moleski go for justice? Sixteen years ago an Omnitrans bus collided with a car driven by my doughter's boyfriend and she was instantly killed. No attorney volunteered to take the case against a powerful corporation. I didn't have a ton of money, so nothing was done.

Read my response to pkrause above!