ClubAdventist is back!

URGENT prayers needed for a mother with children and for her family

mariann

Hi,

I haven't been around here for years, but in good hope that there are still plenty of you sending prayers to God, I'm telling you what's happening here.

A good friend of mine, Karmen, has a sister with brain tumor. She has been under surgeries for many times over the years. Every time it seemed to be the end, but many prayed for her and she recovered, miraculously fast, to tell. Doctors haven't discovered why the tumor keeps coming back if it has been completely removed every time.

Karmen, by the way, is a SDA and a GP aswell. She told me that when they were children, they used to play with evil spirits. Those evil spirits even obeyed to their commands. It seemed like a fun for some time, but then those spirits started to scare them and Karmen realized that the only thing helped, was calling for God. Karmen hasn't done anything with spirits again since then, but Kristel somewhat has. There is a guess that Satan may be the one who keeps the brain tumor coming back.

A friend has a nice cabin in the forests and sisters went there for a week to pray and commit to God. Kristel decided to accept God as her Saviour and though some things happened there, everything seemed to be under control. Few days ago appeared that Kristel has several niduses in the brain and her tumor has gone worse than ever. Everybody has been praying for weeks and months. Kristel has her faith in God. Karmen told me that those seem to be the very last days of her sister and as she can't help her sister more than God can, she worries about their parents.

Their parents doesn't believe in God. Their dad somewhat something maybe believes, but their mom is an atheist. My husband works with Karmen's dad and husband and they have discussions about God almost every day. The dad has been quite interested so far, but now he doesn't want to hear anything. Seeing their child fading away is killing he parents. Kristel also has a husband and teenager children who aren't christian.

Every time we have been praying, somethings happens and those aren't the nicest kind of things. Yesterday Karmen needed an ambulance. Today happened an accident to her newborn son and they are in the hospital at the moment. We were praying last few hours and she told me now that her son is allowed to go home tomorrow and it should be ok. Things are happening and we see how furious Satan is because he lost Kristel to God and now he wants to make everybody else his own and destroy their lives. God is protecting His own, but this family needs lot of prayers.

God knows what is better for Kristel and christians believe in meeting her soon again under far better circumstances if she doesn't recover. But the others see everything vice versa. We can't allow Satan to take control over this family. Please pray at your homes and home goups and churches that God could save this family and if it is His will He can take tumors away too. The most important is that we need to fight back and pray so the family could be saved.

Please pray also for my husband who needs wisdom when speaking about God at work. Everybody at this secular office knows and observes the situation and there are a young man who is very interested in God (he even digged into the Bible with my husband) and I can't imagine what he thinks of this. So, please pray - today and tomorrow and next week and month and even in a year, if needed.

Sorry for grammar, I'm feeling very ill too and I'm really unable to double check.

• Administrators

yes, Mariann, shall pray

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

Yes we still pray, and will add you and all to our pray list.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Yes; I will pray about these things you have talked about Marianne. There are a few things from scripture that came to me to emphasize for you here; I hope you find something in these verses helpful or encouraging.

Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Isa 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

Isa 59:21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Please, do come back soon and keep us posted how things are going. God can still shine in the dark...see Micah 7:8.

Quote:
Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

post-4001-140967453056_thumb.jpg

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ