ClubAdventist is back!

Eithne Amos-Nunez

Woody

Having worked with Eithne during my time in Eire - I can say that I've never met a person with more love and drive for her Saviour than Eithne. She had such dedication to introduce Jesus to those in Ireland.

DEATH OF EITHNE AMOS-NUNEZ

We are sad to announce the death of Eithne Amos-Nunez on Tuesday, 6 March 2012 at her home in Florida where she had retired with her husband, Jaime Nunez. She served as a Literature Evangelist in Western Ireland 1977 - 1990. A person of great faith, drive and holy passion, her life work was to share Jesus with whoever she met. She worked in Ireland when the work in many areas was still in a pioneer stage. Responsible for introducing to Christ, Angela O'Brien, the Kirwen family, and the late Pastor Mike Logan and his wife Evelyn, her drive and success in sharing "The truth as it is in Jesus", to the people of Ireland and Northern Ireland has yet to be matched.

Her specialty as a Literature Evangelist was in getting Uncle Arthur's Bible Stories into convents, libraries and schools, as well as into the homes of the rich and poor… all over the 'Emerald Isle'. Living often on limited finances, and at times requesting the Lord to literally give direction at a road junction to lead to customers and a sale, her life and work abounded in miracle after miracle as she describes in her book 'Miracles Galore', published by the Stanborough Press in 1997.

There were hundreds of people who met Eithne who never became Seventh-day Adventists. But more likely than not, the books remain in the convents, libraries and schools. Who but the Lord knows of their continued influence. We extend our condolences and prayers to her husband Jaime, and to John and Monica McNamara. With them, we wait with hope for the final and lasting miracle Eithne will experience.

• Like 1

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• 5 years later...
Guest John Doe

I knew Eithne well. No one reported her demise to us. I helped her with her book - Miracles Galore. Sorry I did not learn about her death until today.