ClubAdventist is back!

It's the Hoodie's fault?

Quote:
Why is that hard for some to understand?

It's because there is an agenda out there to make it look that our nation is a terrible racist nation. And at every turn and opportunity - these people try to drag down our citizens.

Yes there is racism. But it is not racism at every corner as some want it protrayed.

Some despicable politicians are fanning the flames by making this a political issue - LONG before all the facts are out. One politican called Martin an innocent black man killed for being black. May I ask - where does he get this idea? And why is he speaking before the evidence has been presented?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• bonnie

• lazarus

• SivartM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree. And I don't say this often, but you are right Woody.

Well you need to start getting used to it and making it a habit. :)

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
We call this "prejudice".

And while ignoring the evidence and insisting race was involved - is called racism.

Sure, I'm a racist for not assuming that the black man was guilty. That certainly fits the definition of racism.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Quote:
Registered DEM Killed Trayvon

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

http://patriotupdate.com/20447/registered-dem-killed-trayvon

In light of this new information, I think Zimmerman is probably guilty of murder in the first degree. But he still deserves a trial before they execute him. thumbsup

Quote:

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

In light of this new information, I think Zimmerman is probably guilty of murder in the first degree. But he still deserves a trial before they execute him.

I seem to recall Martin was shot inside a gated community.Also that he was walking back to his father's house. Did his father live in this gated community? If not, why was Martin inside a gated community.Gated communities around here are for one reason,to keep out those that do not have any business inside the gates.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Administrators

Yes there is racism. But it is not racism at every corner as some want it protrayed.

There is racism. Racism exist in all cultures, in all races and venues. We can deny it if we wish, you don't have to agree or disagree with me. Just seriously think about it and be honest with yourself.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Sure, I'm a racist for not assuming that the black man was guilty. That certainly fits the definition of racism.

Have you considered the possibility that perhaps it would be good to not assume that anyone is guilty untill all of the facts are in. Is this still the USA and when did we stop believing a person innoncent until proven guilty?

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

I seem to recall Martin was shot inside a gated community.Also that he was walking back to his father's house. Did his father live in this gated community? If not, why was Martin inside a gated community.Gated communities around here are for one reason,to keep out those that do not have any business inside the gates.

He was going to his grandparents home, I believe. He had gone to the store for some candy.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Quote:

In light of this new information, I think Zimmerman is probably guilty of murder in the first degree. But he still deserves a trial before they execute him. thumbsup

Thanks Richard bwink This is very important information.

I believe in Hematology.

Man, I'll be sure never to go visit anyone in a gated community whilst wearing a hoodie around there then.....

Originally Posted By: Woody

There is racism. Racism exist in all cultures, in all races ....

Agreed.

I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: SivartM

Have you considered the possibility that perhaps it would be good to not assume that anyone is guilty untill all of the facts are in. Is this still the USA and when did we stop believing a person innoncent until proven guilty?

Exactly. This IS the bottom line here.

I believe in Hematology.

Man, I'll be sure never to go visit anyone in a gated community whilst wearing a hoodie around there then.....

Not the point.If you are visiting someone you probably have permission to be there.

Nor did I say anything about wearing a hoodie was the cause of this tragic event. That is you wanting to minimize the question.

This is a young man that did not have the most honest background.Was he just curious? Why was he in a place that obviously was not meant for those on a casual stroll?

I don't know what happened but I know absolutely you don't either.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

I probably should have remembered to put the bwink in that post.....

I mentioned the hoodie largly because if you look at the title of the thread....

I don't have a very "honest background" either.

If as PK said he was going there to visit his grandparents then he had reason to be there.

Originally Posted By: bonnie

He was going to his grandparents home, I believe. He had gone to the store for some candy.

He was on his way to his father's fiance's house. Does she live inside the gated community? If not why was he there? Just curious? Looking around?? Or other reasons

Still can't see that as a valid reason to shoot him Bonnie. Of course there is likely to be lots of evidence that has not been heard yet.

I have been waiting for the standard,"Let those without sin cast the first stone" or "Judge not"

Or as is often posted on other serious reported issues,"We don't know the whole story" This is often used when it is a chruch official/pastor/teacher that is accused of immoral conduct.The admonition to welcome pedophiles into the church is common.How many that are so convinced this must be racism at it's worst would welcome Zimmerman? Unless of course he is tried and convicted,sent to prison.Then I am sure the forgivness would overflow.

No one here knows,PERIOD.

It is hard to explain the injuries to Zimmerman.Why did Zimmerman follow Martin against a caution not to?

Why was Martin inside a gated community on his way to his father's fiance's house unless she lived there?

Still can't see that as a valid reason to shoot him Bonnie. Of course there is likely to be lots of evidence that has not been heard yet.

I asked a question,you are making assumptions.I didn't say one word about it being a reason to shoot him.

I asked why he was inside a gated community unless that is where his destination was.

Here you would be confronted rather quickly in a gated community if you were there without reason. Did it escalate from there? Was Martin just curious?

I don't know.Many of you posting seem to know.You don't know what happened but you know Zimmerman shot Martin without cause because he was black.How do you know that?

QR frame:

Quote:
Quote:SivartM

This murder was influenced by racial prejudice. That makes it a racial issue. Racism is an actual problem, believe it or not.

Moreso than someone whom we seldom see posting -- submitting this thread – because..., WHY? Mebbe, because of racial motivation – on his part? Mebbe, he be wantin’ to contribute to the ‘movement’, eh?

Lots of other, greater issues to be posting about...

You want to make the moment a movement? Get the Black Buff’n Bohunks to 'man up' and marry the girls they knock up. Support their wive and their kids. Make sure the kids get an education. What’s with all this mom and her kids havin’ to survive on a lousy govt check with the kids unable later to get a job because all they’s got is sass mouths and street smarts. Like street smarts gonna invent cheap energy or sumfin... Sheesh.

Racism is a much smaller issue than we losing our nation and our way of life – we, and our children’s children’s children... becoming economic slaves to our debt. Do you realize that our natl debt has increased by 50% in the last three years? We lose our nation – racism becomes a zero consideration – and last I saw, every color imaginable lives here – including blacks who are some of the most well-off – the one-percenters. Enough with the “me so victim” – and start with the “me so American – and whodat be messin’ with my country!?”

A member of my immediate family is going to jail for some number of years because someone died while he was driving. Purely an accident – hitting a freakin’ black cow on the road in the black of night. EVERYBODY’s got problems!

You know how much it costs to lawyer-up nowadays? Like I said,

EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY! Every color’s got problems. Sheesh.

Quote:
Quote:Woody

Black groups have even put a one million dollar bounty on Zimmermans' head saying he must die and he must die now.

So, where’s the voice of ‘Fast and Furious’ Attorney General Holder?—when there is a flagrant and illegal bounty floating around re this matter? Ain he not the AG for all Americans? White guy, right? :( Mebbe, he wants a ‘movement’ also? Give him fiber instead. Mebbe, all who are shilling for a ‘movement’ need to chill and just take some fiber.

Quote:
Quote:lazarus

They said they are hoping to have $1 million by next week. You may hope to have a million dollars by next week but you may still be broke next week.

I thought we had laws for this sort of speech, hate speech, right?—or is it more incitement to violence? Nah, still solicitin’ to commit murder – even if all they can scare up is a five dollar payoff.

Quote:

Does anyone think that placing a bounty on Zimmerman will help anything?

Or sloughing it off with excuses... they don’t have it today, so let’s pretend they ain not said nuthin’. Waitaminute, let me get my Freak on!

Hate speech ain not hate crime. Sez who? Okay..., perhaps not today; however, what of tomorrow?—when they do have the million buck$?

Quote:
Quote:Dr. Rich

Let me tell you that IF that bounty is true and someone can be found to be the one to aprove of it, the Feds would have acted by now by arresting them for death threats.

Oh, I dunno ‘bout that – I mean, how many have been indicted for the Corzine affair, the Fast and Furious affair, the affair of the same Black Panthers installing themselves at polling stations in ’08 intimidating with jackboot attire wielding clubs, etc...? Who in the blep-blep is the AG?—an’ where he be? Out on the links with the ersatz one.

Quote:

Their chief of staff was arrested yesterday.

...for weapons violation. Seems that felons are not allowed to own firearms. Well, who knew that?—surely not the Chief of Staff of the Black Panthers!

Sometimes oranges really aren’t apples.

Quote:

"He should be fearful for his life," said Mikhail Muhammad

Muhammad? Muslim? Party of Peace? Anybody want to sell me a broken down bridge?—am in the market to buy...

Well, a good ‘MOVEMENT’ that burns down a few cities is reason enough to declare a Natl Emergency/martial law, yes? Between that and outrageous gasoline prices – why, we’ve got the formula for getting a grind on for this nation. You people! laz... ;-)

Quote:
Quote:Dr. Rich

And that my friends is the REAL reason for the 2nd Amendment!

So, Mr. JQ Public, you’ve got a g-u-n? Ain not no good without them’s little brassy things that go bang! If you don’t buy some now – you’ll soon have to take a second mortgage on your home to afford a small box of them – and find them’s all disappeared from the store shelves.

Quote:
Quote:SivarM

Zimmerman was not arrested.

Ah, my child, but he will be. The ersatz one wants the 95% bloc of the voting black.

Quote:

presenting of his as just being an innocent young man

Reuters presents him as a child. Whoa, a 6’3” child. All thems skittles, yes? Whatever works, I suppose. Seems that one cannot expect straight reporting from the MSM anymore.

Quote:

Could it have anything to do with the history of these United States?

We shoulda picked our own cotton, yes? [/response in kind]

Quote:
Quote:pkrause

there is no verification as of yet as to Zimmerman being attacked by Martin.

There was the physical verification as well the eyewitness account.

Quote:
Quote:

Are you then suggesting that he gave himself a head injury and broke his own nose?

Are you suggesting that Martin shot himself?

Does not compute. Non sequitur.

Quote:

and some witnesses say it was Zimmerman who attacked.

Were those the witnesses who did not see but heard the attack?

Quote:
Quote:EmptyCross

...‘swhy they live in gated communities – called reasonable expectation of greater safety. ‘Swhy they also form watches to keep an eye on strangers and strange activities.

What y’alls want? An Arab Spring in America? Well, no problema, hope for a brokered Rebub Convention that sees Palin emerging as nominee. She’s the only politico one can trust to act on her word – and she knows that there are only 50 States in the Union.

I don't recall saying that at all. Its a loaded question that easily leads one to think that an implication is being made.

I have no idea why he was shot. I don't think anyone but the dude that shot him knows that. I am pretty sure that he will not really be very forth coming with that information either.

Quote:
Why did Zimmerman follow Martin against a caution not to?

We don't have any evidence that this was the case. No police agency gave such instructions. Only some 911 secretary suggestion. And then - Zimmerman states he did return towards his vehicle when he was attacked by Martin from behind. Knocking him to the pavement. Giving him a head injury and a broken nose and attempting to grab his gun (legally in his possession). This was an attempted assault and robbery.

I believe in Hematology.

I don't recall saying that at all. Its a loaded question that easily leads one to think that an implication is being made.

I have no idea why he was shot. I don't think anyone but the dude that shot him knows that. I am pretty sure that he will not really be very forth coming with that information either.

You are the one that loaded the question, not me.If you don't know you seem to have some pretty strong opinions anyway.

Just maybe the dude that shot him has been forthcoming.I don't know and YOU DON"T KNOW

He has said what happened,you say you don't know,but that you are sure Zimmerman won't be forthcoming.

How does that work? You must have information that the rest of us don't have

Quote:
What y’alls want? An Arab Spring in America? Well, no problema, hope for a brokered Rebub Convention that sees Palin emerging as nominee. She’s the only politico one can trust to act on her word – and she knows that there are only 50 States in the Union.

thumbsup

post-2281-140967453068_thumb.jpg

I believe in Hematology.