ClubAdventist is back!

It's the Hoodie's fault?

Quote:
What I find most disturnbing about this whole thing is the automatic leap to it must be a "racial crime".No questions asked.

Yes Bonnie. And this is exactly the reason I came into this discussion. I am getting SO weary of this. It happens ALL the time when a "non-black" has an issue with a black or half-black person. No matter what the minority is - if ye ain't black then you are a racist.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• bonnie

• lazarus

• SivartM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted By: Woody

Yes. I've been extremely vocal with support for Mr. Zimmerman. Why?

Why? amongst other things you are ridiculous.

This is typical. Calling people names when you disagree with them. Your side has been found to be racist in your presentation of this argument. And so you have no other option except to start name calling. Typical when people run out of reason.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

This is typical. Calling people names when you disagree with them. Your side has been found to be racist in your presentation of this argument. And so you have no other option except to start name calling. Typical when people run out of reason.

The reason I'm calling you ridiculous is simply becasue your arguments in this discussion have been absurd.

One of your most recent claims is that "I have never been concerned with the facts". How can you claim to be "one of those who would like to see the facts' and then be NOT concerned about the facts? It simply does not make sense. Then you claimed "victory" when Bravus agreed with part of what you said but you ignored the fact that you yourself did what were speaking against. Absurd, silly, and unreasonable.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Not sure what your question is.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Well, I guess next time you don't want someone to make "assumptions" about how you feel about race, you should make it clear what was written by someone else and reference the material.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

A little honesty is always helpful. It seems this was a White Spupremicist,no where in the article is he referred to as a paragon of virure.

I am curious as to why you would feel the need to dishonestly portray the title?

Of course racism exists,it always will,along with bigotry and hatred of all kinds.Again,your implication this is what has been said is dishonest

Just for future reference, I don't think all blacks killed or convicted of crimes are guilty. Many are. I don't think all whites involved in a altercation with blacks/minority are racist.Some are.

As a woman I have had to deal with sexism,some so blatant it could never have been denied.I do not think most men are sexist pigs because women were discriminated against in the past or my own experience.

Nor do I hear of sexual harrassment and assume all me are guilty and all women claiming so are sexually harrassed.

I have now or had friends of many different races and ethnic

background. That does not mean that there are minorities

I don't care to become involved with. Not because of the color of their skin but how it is used. Same is true for white people.I do not care to be involved with white people that see racism by blacks as a excuse for their behavior.

I really dislike being around white people that want to prove how non racist they are by jumping on the bandwagon and declaring facts that are sketchy at best as proof of how "tolerant" they are

Yes Good Points Bonnie.

A broad brush of racial hatred has been presented.

Hatred towards Hispanics has been very evident in this case.

This goes by another name - RACISM.

I believe in Hematology.

No,I don't have to preface every statement as it concerns race with a "I am not racist" or explain everything that is CC&P is not necessarily my opinion. It is a opinion that has been stated PERIOD. Personally,I have severe reservations about people that do that or make a big production out of trying to prove they aren't. Lazarus made himself very clear by making it personal Bonnie, this is where you have always been. I've seen your posts on race before.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

No, you don't have to. You should, however, expect people to assume that, if you do not say otherwise, what you post is your own words and thoughts. If you are quoting someone else, you needn't get upset when someone assumes it's your opinion.

How dare these people put a 13 year old child at risk. Since when are names of minors listed like this

Many are questioning why ABC revealed the 13 year old witnesses identity yet will not reveal the identity of Trayvon Martin’s 16 year old girlfriend who is also considered a ‘witness’ in the case because of speaking to him on the phone up until the time of the shooting.