ClubAdventist is back!

It's the Hoodie's fault?

The first police reports had no mention of Zimmerman being bloody at all.

Not sure which ones you heard. But the ones I heard did mention it. But I guess that whether it was in the first report or the second - it doesn't matter much.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• bonnie

• lazarus

• SivartM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QR frame:

Is this a SEIU thread?—or can a coffee-tea-or-milk-party dude join in?

>>I believe there were also witnesses who claim otherwise, although I could be wrong.<<

Did not the police say that the physical evidence tended to support Zimmerman’s statement? Err, I forgot – ain not no black cops in Florida, yes?

Then you have all them wannabes maneuvering for the center of talkin’-up the ‘movement’. Too many wrong-headed causes... preferring to flash mob rather than choosing to go the Justice route, y'know, the Constitutional-jury-of-peers route...

Anyway, now I know there’s a Black Militia in America – Oy! like that’s a big secret. When are we gonna get an American Militia?—and start lookin’ for the Jefferson Tree? Anyway, how come

nobody’s fussing about the New Black Panther Party issuing a “Wanted Dead or Alive” for Zimmerman? Ain not that illegal?—seems it is when another ‘color’ issues same... Called soliciting for murder. Wow! what would be the reaction to such a “Wanted Dead or Alive” call should it come from a White Militia soliciting for the murder of a black man? Well..., well..., well, ah sheesh!—fogetaboutit – losing my patience...

I go with the J.Jackson mamba and sez, “Whoa, I see a cocked hoodie tagging-up on my six in the dark o’clock with a cribbed moon lightin’ up his COAs, his Center of Attractions – sheesh! like a Ramadan moon gonna blind his sorry fundament! I get feered – real afeered.”

Le’s keep the volume pumped - for Justice! ;-)

>>If Trayvon was white, would he be alive?

It's a simple question, without an absolute answer, but I'd say the balance of probabilities is'Yes'.

Given that, race is a central issue, not a peripheral one being dragged in.<< [ed.jasd]

“Yes”, indeed. It’s a statistical fact that whites represent less of a threat of violence under any circumstance... less threat, less itchy trigger fingers.

Were I to wear a capped bisht-type hoodie in any neighbourhood, White, Asian, Hispanic, or Black – I’d expect, “KKK!” and trouble. And if I wore it in a ‘hood – I’d expect to die. Period. Full stop.

Why everybody keep bruiting Zimmerman white? So they can get a White—Black ‘hate crime’ stirring the ‘movement’? Nobody’s bruiting our mulatto POTUS white. Sounds like a $7.00 frothy from Starbucks, eh?

Consistency, folks – and, Zimmerman’s mestizo.

How can a supposedly great culture come up with such an inanity as a ‘hate crime’? Crime's crime.

>>race is a central issue<<

And will continue to be until, as that great Senator Bulworth said, “Everybody just gotta keep luvin' everybody 'til they're all the same color.” [/paraphrased]

But that’s not gonna work, is it? Thery’re the same color in Africa, the same color in the Orient, the same color in Europe and N Americs – but they never cease hating each other.

Aw sheesh, time to light up and pour four fingers of Maker’s Mark... and ‘borrow’ some of the ol’ lady’s valium.

What gets me is the total lack of respect: no respect for Trayvon Martin, no respect for his family and loved ones. The dad found out a day or two later after filing a missing persons report.

It's as if they wanted to save the tax payers money in that area.

"No need to wake the DA or the homicide detectives. It's just another dead black teen. We got all the evidence we need. We got an alibi witness (probably paid off), a fine outstanding, 'stable' neighborhood watch captain, who has a gun permit, and a 'squeaky clean record, we got a notorious teenager who was suspended from school, and has the audacity to walk around with a hoodie on, at night even" ..."a menace to society"..

"we'll give him a trial by media, a social network trial, much cheaper than a real one, besides I got a golf game to get too.."

I hope the parties involved are paying attention, namely the family. They need to find the best civil lawyer they can, the kind that will discover every piece of evidence, and every deep pocket involved in this travesty of justice, and sue them for as much possible.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

>>If Trayvon was white, would he be alive?

It's a simple question, without an absolute answer, but I'd say the balance of probabilities is'Yes'.

Given that, race is a central issue, not a peripheral one being dragged in.<< [ed.jasd]

“Yes”, indeed. It’s a statistical fact that whites represent less of a threat of violence under any circumstance... less threat, less itchy trigger fingers.

Were I to wear a capped bisht-type hoodie in any neighbourhood, White, Asian, Hispanic, or Black – I’d expect, “KKK!” and trouble. And if I wore it in a ‘hood – I’d expect to die. Period. Full stop.

Why everybody keep bruiting Zimmerman white? So they can get a White—Black ‘hate crime’ stirring the ‘movement’? Nobody’s bruiting our mulatto POTUS white. Sounds like a $7.00 frothy from Starbucks, eh?

Consistency, folks – and, Zimmerman’s mestizo.

How can a supposedly great culture come up with such an inanity as a ‘hate crime’? Crime's crime.

>>race is a central issue<<

And will continue to be until, as that great Senator Bulworth said, “Everybody just gotta keep luvin' everybody 'til they're all the same color.” [/paraphrased]

But that’s not gonna work, is it? Thery’re the same color in Africa, the same color in the Orient, the same color in Europe and N Americs – but they never cease hating each other.

Aw sheesh, time to light up and pour four fingers of Maker’s Mark... and ‘borrow’ some of the ol’ lady’s valium.

Maybe it is the hispanic part of Zimmerman that shot this young man. Shouldn't we be hearing Jessie Jackson railing against hipanics?

If one person shoots another for any reason except self defense

is it a "love crime"? The willful murder of another is hate regardless of skin color,being black doesn't make anyone special.

Where is Jessie Jackson for the uncalled for attacks by blacks against blacks,whites and other races?

We had a innocent little girl shot and killed here in her home by a black gang while sitting at her dining room table doing homework.Victim of a stray bullet.A young white teen was killed by a couple of blacks over his tennis shoes that they thought they should have. Oddly enough we did not see Jessie Jackson or anyone else of the black community.

A young man is dead,his skin color is immaterial.If this was a willful killing of a innocent person the one committing the crime should be tried,convicted and sent to prison.Not tried and convicted because the dead person is black

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Quote:
The willful murder of another is hate regardless of skin color,being black doesn't make anyone special.

Where is Jessie Jackson for the uncalled for attacks by blacks against blacks,whites and other races?

This is hitting the nail on the head Bonnie. Thank you.

We need to become a color blind society as the Dr. Martin Luther King promoted. But unfortunately -- the blacks have chosen the path of hate and racism.

Quote:
A young man is dead,his skin color is immaterial.

AMEN SISTER

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

But unfortunately -- the blacks have chosen the path of hate and racism.

I wondered how long it would take you but finally you have taken the conversation down to the level of unreasonable and unnecessary invective.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Members

Maybe it is the hispanic part of Zimmerman that shot this young man. Shouldn't we be hearing Jessie Jackson railing against hipanics?

If one person shoots another for any reason except self defense

is it a "love crime"? The willful murder of another is hate regardless of skin color,being black doesn't make anyone special.

We had a innocent little girl shot and killed here in her home by a black gang while sitting at her dining room table doing homework.Victim of a stray bullet.A young white teen was killed by a couple of blacks over his tennis shoes that they thought they should have. Oddly enough we did not see Jessie Jackson or anyone else of the black community.

A young man is dead,his skin color is immaterial.If this was a willful killing of a innocent person the one committing the crime should be tried,convicted and sent to prison.Not tried and convicted because the dead person is black

Great post Bonnie. I've read an article by the Rev. Jackson. I will try and post it when I find it online.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Just the truth brother. But sometimes - the truth does hurt if one is forced to look at it.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

So Woody let me ask you, who are THE blacks?

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Quote:
Great post Bonnie. I've read an article by the Rev. Jackson. I will try and post it when I find it online.

Yes. I agree pk. I thought her entire post was most excellent. It expressed my thoughts far better than I can express.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Just the truth brother. But sometimes - the truth does hurt if one is forced to look at it.

Clearly, I'm not your brother because I am one of THE blacks. It doesn't hurt. Its just tiresome when you make these clumsy inane generalizations about black people and then quickly accuse others of racism when you yourself would make a redneck blush.

Einstein

Truly the Truth does hurt. I can see.

I believe in Hematology.

It certainly is relevant if his skin color had something to do with the murder.

Also, complaining about white people not getting as much publicity when they're murdered is a perfect example of how blinded white people are by their privilege.

Matthew Shepard's murder was because he was gay; it certainly wasn't "immaterial". It was absolutely different from a straight person being murdered; not worse, just different, and an indicator of a specific social injustice. Likewise, Trayvon Martin was most likely murdered because of one person's prejudice against black people. It indicates a specific social injustice (racism) which everyone who is not willfully blinded can see.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Fox News is now reporting that Zimmerman was returning to his SUV as the dispatcher had told him to do - when he was jumped by Martin. According to the only witness - Martin was on top of Zimmerman. Martin broke Zimmerman's nose and gave him a head injury before Zimmerman had had enough and shot Martin to protect his own life.

I am looking forward to all the FACTS coming out - as they will.

IN the meantime according to the laws of the land - Zimmerman is assumed innocent till proven guilty.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Here's the article about the Rev Jackson talking about Trayvon Martin.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012...er-registration

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Thanks for posting this pk

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

He keeps changing his story, and/or the police keep adding stuff that they left out!! Hmmmmm very interesting.

phkrause

He keeps changing his story, and/or the police keep adding stuff that they left out!! Hmmmmm very interesting.

This is why it is so dangerous to prejudge something of which we really don't know the facts.

This is typical of the way news comes to us - piece by piece. The real facts usually take the longest to come forth.

Always best to let cooler heads prevail till we know for sure.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Originally Posted By: bonnie
It certainly is relevant if his skin color had something to do with the murder.

Folks can pretend it's irrelevant but it most definitely is whether you like it or not. Of all people American's should remember why its relevant.

Einstein

Quote:
Folks can pretend it's irrelevant but it most definitely is whether you like it or not. Of all people American's should remember why its relevant.

When someone jumps me from behind, smashes my nose in the pavement and gives me a head injury - I really don't care the color of his skin - I am going to defend my life no matter what color he is.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

When someone jumps me from behind, smashes my nose in the pavement and gives me a head injury - I really don't care the color of his skin - I am going to defend my life no matter what color he is.

Didn't you just say this:

Quote:
This is why it is so dangerous to prejudge something of which we really don't know the facts.

Einstein