ClubAdventist is back!

An anti-USA attitude approved by Jesus Christ & the Kingdom o Heaven

Felix Florimon

Taking an anti-USA attitude approved by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the Kingdom of Heaven:

Based on the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, it is very easy to conclude that all the earthly enemies of the United States of America, including Al-Qaida, are led by the Devil or his majesty Satan. However, we need to be aware that of all the enemies of the American nation the worst, the most dangerous and most deceitful enemy of the United States of America is the United States of America herself. Therefore, in order to avoid falling into the trap of throwing the American nation into a track leading to political, economic, social and spiritual destruction, we should fully absorb into our thinking and behavior everything that the Lord Jesus Christ and the Apostles Paul, John, and Peter taught according the New Testament in the Bible regarding how to interact with God our Creator and with people down here on earth under the guidance of God’s Holy Spirit. If we do otherwise, and disregard everything our Lord Jesus taught, we will surely find that with “friends” like us the American nation will not need to have any real enemy.

FF

Did you ever read the "Trading with the Enemy Act" (USC Title 12)? After June 5, 1933 the enemy of the US Government became We The People of the United States of America. Why, because the government is suppose to be the slave/servant to the people and those in the government wanted to change it so they took control over the people.

The same thing is going on all over the world as control is now being taken away from independent nations so that the illuminiti can fully impliment the One World Government--and within the next 5 years at that.

Therefore, what you read in Romans 13 is false, as Satan is now in charge of this World.

Therefore, what you read in Romans 13 is false, as Satan is now in charge of this World.

What we read in Romans 13 can never be false as long as Jesus Christ is within the context of that chapter. Jesus’ words are the final meaning and intention in anything we read in the Bible. Romans 13 and whatever interpretation we may derive from it will never invalidate Matthew 22:21 where Jesus says: “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.” We should subject ourselves to the governing authorities regarding secular affair of this world (how, where and when we do business transactions with others; how fast we drive on the highways of this nation, where we park our cars, etc).

Jesus said: “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28:18-20). Now, the Lord Jesus acknowledged something that the secular world does not whish to look into. This is the existence of Satan’s dominant role and interference in people’s affairs. According to Jesus’ teachings, this world has a prince called Satan but he is a defeated and condemned prince: “…the prince of this world now stands condemned” (John 16:11).

Nonetheless, Satan’s strategy is to prevent the spreading of everything Jesus came to teach about; this is the gospel. Based on such conclusion then we could say that preventing the spread of Jesus’ teachings is what really guided American military leaders in Afghanistan to burn Bibles in 2009. This was done with the pretext that it would be in order to save American soldier’s lives but the opposite happened. The incidence of Americans killed in Afghanistan showed a marked increased after those Bibles were burned. It was Satan who guided American policy makers to generate “anti proselytizing laws” in order to prevent the spreading of the gospel that could be associated with any American mission in Muslim countries; however, this has have had the effect of making more irreconcilable the culture difference between American personnel and the Muslim countries where they serve; therefore, nation building in those nations have become something impossible. Just the opposite of what happened In Japan and Germany during WWII.

Moreover, under the guidance of God’s enemy, American policy makers have disregarded Articles 18, 19 and 20 of THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in France on December 10 1948 at Palais de Chaillot, Paris. The implementation of those articles of the Universal Declaration of Humans Right would have made much more easy the spreading of Jesus’ gospel throughout the world. Nonetheless, the evil one does not wish to relinquish its power on this world that easily; therefore, God’s enemy has misguided very important American policymakers in emphasizing “democracy” regarding the election of human political leaders and disregarded a real “democracy” in having individuals to select their real spiritual leaders either Jesus Christ, Muhammad or Buda. The problem is that by deemphasizing spiritual freedom and putting all its eggs on the basket of political freedom in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Iran and Vietnam the USA has entered into a relationship of diminishing results in foreign nations where the blood of American soldiers have been shed with nothing good out of it for future generations in those nations and within the USA.

FF

You need your own thread "me, my scissors and the writings of Paul in the Bible" where you defend all the reasons why you cut and slice the Bible into little bits, what is true and what you imagine is not true from the writings of Paul in the NT - but don't make every subject that same subject.

Not keeping it down to that one thread tends to hijack the main point of these other threads on a point where you are the only one on the board interested in deleting the writings of Paul from the Bible.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

Jesus said He overcame the world and it is our job to overcome the same world as Satan is now the ruler of this world. It was Jesus who said that His Kingdom is not of this realm and that those in His Kinddom would be fighting with those who are in the kingdoms or nations of this world because all who are in the kingdoms of the world will be following after the first beast of Rev. 13.

No, God does not set up any leader of the nations of the world so what it states in Rom. 13 is a false statment regardless of what you believe or not. It is the same argument as found in Eph. 1's predestination--there is no such thing.

Look Bob, I have a right to respond to the thread and it's issue and so do you. I simply agreed with the first post and showed how wrong people are who believe that the rulers today were set up by God. It has nothing to do with civil verses religious authority as these rulers have usurped God, just as America has. America wants the people to trust in the government to take care of them, not God. think about it.

No, God does not set up any leader of the nations of the world so what it states in Rom. 13 is a false statment regardless of what you believe or not. It is the same argument as found in Eph. 1's predestination--there is no such thing.

God setting up leaders of this world does not mean that He agrees with what such leaders do. If you read 1 Samuel 10:1 and 1 King 19:15 you are going to notice two kings ordered to be anointed by God: Saul who was later rejected and a pagan person named Hazael. Now this last person did not worship God, he worshiped pagan deities set up by God’s enemy.

Why people serving Satan are set up in government? Thi is because there is war between God and Satan and the only individuals that are allowed by God to serve in government are servants of God’s enemy who have some traits of personal character needed in order to make a certain outcome desired by God in the battle between good and evil. Good will finally prevail. We need to be reminded that God has given us the power to choose and only God knows what a given leader will choose under some critical circumstances because only God knows what really is within the human mind.

Regarding predestination, this is something real and designed by God. However, predestination does not invalidate our own individual freedom of choice. Those who believe in Jesus and persevere until the end are predestined to be saved. It is like when a preacher is preaching a sermon. While the sermon is being preached, all listeners are predestined to listen to the preacher when he finishes his sermon. However, this predestination does not invalidate anyone’s freedom of choice of walking out during the middle of the sermon. The problem is not what the Bible says. The problem is what meaning people want to give to the words used in the Bible independent of what Jesus said.

FF

FF, your post does not make any sense to me--God's kingdom with Israel was NOT what Paul was talking about in Romans 13. Read it carefully and you just might see the problem. It's black and white--both Romans 13 and Eph, 1. Neither are correct. It's just the way it is my friend. You can spin, twist and tiptoe thru the tulips, but it does not change the clear meaning of what Paul wrote. That is why those found in Rev. 12:17 will be hated by the nations of the world, they point out that Paul was a false apostle and show the difference between the words of Jesus and him. Don't think that beliving in a lie will be a serious issue? Then think again by reading the warnings found in Rev. 21:8 and 22:15.

Yes, we all know that God knows what is going to happen a the end of this world and that is why He does not predict anything, but actually gives us a prophecy--because it will come true IF the conditions for the prophecy happens. But that is not the meaning of predestination. What Paul wrote was about being the way you are because you don't have anything to do with it (works are useless) because God made you that way from the very beginning. IF that were true, then there would not be freewill. Again, it's black and white.

Read it carefully and you just might see the problem. It's black and white--both Romans 13 and Eph, 1. Neither are correct. It's just the way it is my friend. You can spin, twist and tiptoe thru the tulips, but it does not change the clear meaning of what Paul wrote. That is why those found in Rev. 12:17 will be hated by the nations of the world, they point out that Paul was a false apostle and show the difference between the words of Jesus and him.

A given word may have different connotations and meanings. Words are usually defined according to the context where they are used. You are looking at the words “setting up a leader” and “predestination” in a way very different from how Jesus and Paul spoke about God’s interactions with all people: those who were faithful to Him and those who were not. Look at John 19:11 and Romans 13:1. What the Apostle says in Roman 13:1 is highly consistent with what Jesus told Pilate in John 19:11.

Now, read 1 Corinthians 9:27 “No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.” You need to learn to understand Ephesians 16:1 based on what Paul says in 1 Corinthians 9:27. You are judging Paul’s words in an unjustly manner if you don’t take into account how the Apostle Paul felt regarding the issue of salvation.

I have not choice but to agree with Bob Ryan who said that such topic belongs to another thread. The purpose behind this thread is not to judge whether the Apostle Paul was inspired by God to continue the work began by Jesus of spreading the gospel throughout the world or not. The topic of this thread is how the United States of America has become its own worst and most dangerous enemy by distancing herself too far away from everything the Lord Jesus Christ and the Apostles Paul, John and Peter said and wrote according to the New Testament in the Bible.

FF

Many other foreign nations call the USA the "great Satan". We have become evil there is no doubt. Satan has taken over the world almost completely now and the USA is no exception. The wrath of God is soon to be felt upon this nation because of all the advantages she has had. Freedom and the opportunity for all to worship God in Spirit and truth which she is pulling away from very fast and hard.

God is not so angry with this nation as He is with the churches that claim to give His Gospel message and truth to the people. It isn't happening, a false gospel and the occult is brought into the worship services. All should see this but I know I'll get flack for my statement.

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

A Freeman In Jesus Christ

No flack from me Gibs!

But FF, the thread is about Anti USA attitude approved by Christ--isn't it? Jesus said that the ruler of this world was Satan and that Satan had nothing on Him. What I merely wrote was that the 'anti' USA attitude was not approved by Christ because God did not and does not set up the leaders or rulers of any Nation or Kingdom--there by showing Rom. 13 to be at odds with the words of Jesus.

A few years ago I received a letter from a pastor in the Katrina storm site who presented me with a letter from FEMA telling the pastor(s) to tell their flock to obey FEMA officials because Rom. 13 clearly said that it was God who sets up the leaders of nations and if someone does not obey FEMA officials, that they are actually not obeying God.

See the problem? I can just here people say in the future: "I took the 'Mark' because an official of the government told me to take it and since they were set up by God and now God's agents as Rom. 13 states, to not take the Mark would be against God."

But for your info, this issue has been discussed before and silenced by those in charge. I will not let it drop (to their dismay) because I took of my dark colored glasses and can see the problem.

Many other foreign nations call the USA the "great Satan". We have become evil there is no doubt. Satan has taken over the world almost completely now and the USA is no exception.

Jesus said: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6). “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters” (Luke 11:23).

Now with those above verses in mind, we need to consider who is shaping our decisions regarding what is a proper way to think and behave, then we need to consider God, Jesus and Satan.

The problem with those that call the USA the “great Satan” is that they don’t accept Jesus Christ as God in human flesh and they have been guided by Satan to make a decision of killing anyone within themselves who abandon their religious faith and accepts Jesus as the savior of those who believe in Him. Now, if they don’t accept Jesus they are going to end up being led by Satan even when the call the USA the “great Satan.”

Now, when we truly know what the Bible says, we could reply that the United States and Satan are two very different entities. The problem is that when decision makers within the United States government make decisions showing less and less interest in following Jesus’ words regarding how to fight evil, the more and more the USA is going to fall under the jurisdiction of Satan and the easier will be for the USA to walk into a path of self-destruction.

For instance, the knowledge and acceptance of the teachings in the New Testament was much wider within the American soldiers that went to occupy Japan and to fight in Germany in WWII. Also there were fewer impediments from the USA to have those soldiers to share with enemy soldiers the very limited knowledge they have about God’s love according to Jesus. What happened then? Those nations became strong military allies and they learned to love the American nation, a nation that was their former enemy. During the Administration of JFK the American nation took the Bible out of schools; then came Vietnam where the US was interested in having a friendly nation but without the knowledge taught in the New Testament on how we need to relate to God and to other people. The USA ended in a quagmire.

In the Middle East the USA has even done much worse that in Vietnam. The USA has burned Bibles in order “to protect the lives of American soldiers” and has forbidden any soldier to communicate the limited knowledge they have about the gospel in order to avoid “bruising the religious sensitivities” of people in the Middle East but the opposite has happened and the USA under the pressure of public opinion is considering the acceleration of American withdrawal from Afghanistan. When the USA imposed freedom of religious thinking in Japan and freedom of church from heavy-handed government interference in the post Nazi Germany, the end result was a more prosperous and friendly Japan and the same occurred in Germany. After the administration of JFK, the USA has made a policy of fighting for “political freedom” in other nations while trying to avoid “bruising the religious sensitivities” of those in power or of those people that could be on their way to power. However, the opposite of US verbally expressed goals has taken place: Those nations don’t enjoy a really truthful political freedom and those nations have paid back by labeling the USA as the great Satan. The question then comes: Why does the USA need to enter itself into a very ridiculous situation by having such change in policy that was made during the administration of President John F. Kennedy?

FF

But FF, the thread is about Anti USA attitude approved by Christ--isn't it? Jesus said that the ruler of this world was Satan and that Satan had nothing on Him. What I merely wrote was that the 'anti' USA attitude was not approved by Christ because God did not and does not set up the leaders or rulers of any Nation or Kingdom--there by showing Rom. 13 to be at odds with the words of Jesus.

Jesus said: “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot” (Matthew 5:13). “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:14-16). “He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters” (Luke 11:23).

Jesus’ agenda for His followers on this earth was not to have them arguing among themselves who is more truthfully close to God or if any person stating fidelity to Jesus and to God’s said something that is untruthful or not. Based on Jesus words, we should not take for granted the influence that Satan has on all people including political leaders and leave them alone. If we are going to be “the salt of the earth” we should work under the guidance of God’s Holy Spirit to weaken any influence the evil one may have on the mind of people in power or that could be on their way to power. Otherwise, Jesus warning that His followers will become good for nothing else but to be thrown out and to be trample underfoot by the children of darkness. This has already happened in California. I have heard stories of pastors being told that they should not dare to tell what they believe taught in the Bible of telling people of the same sex that they are not going to marry them because it is against the best understanding those pastors have of what it says in the Bible. Otherwise, they could be dragged to court spend a lot of money and easily end up in up in a no win situation. I have also heard of a child of adopting agency that cannot operate in the state of California because it would only give children to heterosexual couples for adoption based on the biblical belief that sexual relationships between people of the same sex is to sin against the family, against creation and against God. So, through the courts, the government has been willing to have a heavy handed approach against the church when it uses biblical grounds to call a particular life style a sin. The same way that Hitler decided to use a heavy handed approach against religious leaders who saw his policies to be in opposition to teachings in the New Testament on how people should be treated, the USA is gradually shifting to a position of using a heavy handed policy against those who wish to do good service in the community, communicate their faith while receiving some public funds for such activity. However, if one wishes to do something useful for the community while attacking anything that is taught in the New Testament in the Bible, such person will continue getting public funds.

For instance: In June 26, 2002 the New York Times reported: “A federal judge in New Orleans ordered the state to modify a federally financed abstinence education program, finding that it had been used to finance religious activities. The judge, G. Thomas Porteous Jr., ordered the state to stop providing money to organizations that convey religious messages in the course of encouraging sexual abstinence. The American Civil Liberties Union, which brought the lawsuit, said such programs often entangle the government in religious activities in violation of the First Amendment.” However, federal funds is ok for sexual education in schools giving condoms to teenagers while giving them indication that there is nothing morally wrong with having sexual relationship without contemplating any possibility of marriage. Now we see what is the end result in New Orleans: There is a vey high incidence of people with low socio-economic status including black people of killing others of their same race with guns. If people decide to be in the business of making babies without having any commitment to work together for shaping the character of those children, in a biblically consistent way, then the end result has to be a disaster after other disasters.

The First Amendment has be put upside down by the USA in order to prevent the teachings of the gospel to have any influence on people’s behavior and the end result has been a United States of America with a budget deficit that it cannot control and getting into wars it cannot win. Now, to make things much more complicated, the USA is in the middle of deciding the fate of something that is desired by many people. This is medical insurance for everybody. However, this is taking place in the middle of a ballooning uncontrollable federal budget deficit, a threat that in few years there would be no money to pay for social security benefits, unwinnable military war against militant religious fanatics and the ability of mentally deranged, paranoid individuals having a very easy legal access to lethal weapons.

Jesus said: “He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much” (Luke 16:10). Now, if in a time when there is not an overt religious persecution, we are not faithful in being the “salt of the earth” and becoming a light to the people of the world regardless whether they have political power or not; how could we be able to be a light of the world weakening the power of evil one after Satan gets a tighter control of people in power or in their to power? Look into the case of George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin, two children of darkness who did not have the light of Jesus in their heart: They got into an argument, began a physical fight and then one fatally shot the other person. After this happened, the same people who never protested for allowing paranoid individuals easy legal access to fire arms them began to have enormous civic demonstrations just because the color of the skin of the killer was much lighter than the color of the skin of the one that got killed. However, we would never have such kind of “civic demonstrations” if the two guys had identical color of their skin. This case is just an illustration of what has been happening in United States foreign policy: in 1979 children of darkness who did not have the light Jesus Christ in their heart (communist Soviet troops) were fighting and trying to control other children of darkness (who believe that it is good to kill those who abandon their Muslim faith in order to accept Christianity and a person gets a ticket straight to heaven if he or she kills many enemies by killing themselves through suicide bombing). Now, the United States in order to bring “freedom” to those children of darkness that were suffering from the assault of a superior military foe begin giving military training to those who believe that there is nothing wrong in training people to commit suicide bombing in order to destroy the enemy while getting straight to heaven in order “to enjoy being in paradise.” Obviously, both enemies were guided by Satan to kill other. However, the USA took side in favor of the militarily weaker enemy but were in a worse spiritual darkness. What the USA got in return? September 11, 2001 and a fear that a nation promoting terrorism like Iran may become nuclear an have the ability of making things much worse than they are. I don’t know of anyone trying to using Jesus teachings in order to convince President Jimmy Carter that it was much more important for the Russians and for the rebels in Afghanistan to allow their citizens to have the light of Jesus knowledge than to be killing each other for temporary things. Now the destructive power of the evil one is having a tighter grip in people of influence in all nations. This is why it is important to be the salt and the light of the world in order to avoid buying for ourselves a suffering that might not be needed in order to enter into the kingdom of heaven when Jesus comes.

FF

Again FF, you have some great points. However, let me ask you this: Did you, yourself do anything to change the picture in California? Hmmm? I did and went to battle against odds and for my attempt to clean up evil, I was thrown in prison for a year. Sure, I was a little wet behind the ears on Federal Court, mistakenly believing they would follow the law, but my 'war' against evil practices fell on deaf ears. I have now learned that Romans 13 is a total lie and have opened my eyes to the real fact that what you see in Revelation IS going to happen and you and I can't stop it.

Now I sit on the side lines and coach, so to speak. Look, one can still say what they want about the evils of government or the leaders of nations, and that is about all we now can do because it's a fact that the leaders of the USA, as with all of the other nations, are totally evil and their god is Satan.

As for those who have an anti USA attitude against the people of the USA, that is a horse of a different color as there is a big difference between it's leaders and it's people. The question asks if this attitude is approved by Jesus Christ AND the KOH. Could someone please tell us who the Kingdom of Heaven is right now (other than what I have done in the past)?

Again FF, you have some great points. However, let me ask you this: Did you, yourself do anything to change the picture in California? Hmmm? I did and went to battle against odds and for my attempt to clean up evil, I was thrown in prison for a year. Sure, I was a little wet behind the ears on Federal Court, mistakenly believing they would follow the law, but my 'war' against evil practices fell on deaf ears. I have now learned that Romans 13 is a total lie

I truly understand why you say that Romans 13 is a total lie. You truly have the impression that Romans 13 is a blank check given in order to override Jesus’ instruction stating: “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s” (Mark 12:17) or to override the instructions of the Apostle Peter and the other apostles when they said under the guidance of the Holy Spirit that: “We ought to obey God rather than men” (Acts 3:29).

I don’t think that you really believe that Romans13 is a total lie. I could imagine you getting in trouble with the law for trying to preach to other people on time and out of time that sexual relations should be only reserved for individuals of the opposite sex within the limits of marriage. However, I cannot imagine you acting against the laws of this nation driving 100 miles per hour (much above the speed limits), selling alcohol to minors or making money off the illicit sales of firearms.

How we should deal with material objects made through the intelligence and power of the human mind is something that falls into the jurisdiction of man. However, how we should deal with our own physical bodies and how we interact with the physical bodies of other people is something that is under God’s jurisdiction.

Jesus’ gospel was given by God so everyone one earth knows about God’s plan of salvation. However, first beginning with the Jews, then the Roman empire, later human leaders of the church heading the Roman empire and now the US have tried to put legal impediments in order to block the advance of God’s kingdom in the human heart according to the teachings of our Lord Jesus. Through the lack of knowledge of Jesus teachings of love, all of them fell into a path of self-destruction that was later sealed to become an obvious reality by their own human enemies. Regretfully, the United States is walking into that path. Since it is our duty to love God and to love others as we love ourselves, we need to know that whatever bad happens to the nation, we are also going to suffer all because we are all part of the same nation. Since the political leaders of the nation are playing with forces of evil they don’t even imagine, they are on the process of setting on fire and burning down the ability of the nation to have any good future. Therefore, it is our duty to be yelling to the top of our lungs (I say that just in a figurative sense): fire, fire, fire!

Who knows if some spiritually sleepy head of state or a spiritually sleepy judge will finally wake up and begin to help the whole machinery of government to take a much less dangerous course than the nation is currently taking?

FF

Rev. 1:1 shows us that Revelation is to the bondservants. Please tell me who are the bondservants of Jesus Christ, then tell me who 'owens' these bondservants? Try Rev. 5:9-10 and 14:5 for the answer. Then explain to me what Jesus said "What is God's is God's:.

I'm about totally fed up with the things of this world right now, especially with those running our government. NONE of them uphold the constution and the Bill of Rights anymore.

This is what is at stake when we take a Jesus and heavens approved anti USA attitude: How the future of the world should unfold: Based on events that have occurred since 1961, the United States of America has proven to the whole entire world that she is the worst, the most dangerous, and most deceitful enemy against herself and since the USA is the most powerful nation on the world, this nation has an enormous weight on decisions regarding how the rest of the world should behave; therefore, we need to formulate a clear guideline on how we are going to confront the policy of death and destruction that the American nation is having at the present time.

Since the lifespan of the American nation is measured in centuries and our individual lifespan on this world is just measured on few decades and very few people know and are influenced by us, we need study and observe how the behavior of the USA is governed and compare it on how our personal and collective behavior should be governed.

The behavior of the United States of America is governed by something described by a twelve letters world: This is INTELLIGENCE.

Now, the INTELLIGENCE governing the entire United States of America has four dimensions: 1) Political; 2) Emotional; 3) Secular; 4) Spiritual.

The struggle of what should be the “gold standard” of the Political and the Emotional dimension of the INTELLIGECE leading the United States of America was officially initiated during the American Civil War (1861-1864) and it was finally crystallized in words by Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. in his “I have a dream” speech delivered on August 28, 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C., when he said that “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” Those words of Rev. Martin Luther King set the tone regarding what should be the “gold standard” of the Political and Emotional dimension in the social opportunities kind of equality blacks should be given when compared to the rest of the American population. What should be the “gold standard” of the Secular dimension of the INTELLIGENCE leading the American nation was crystallized in words by President John Fitzgerald Kennedy during his inaugural speech on a Friday, January 20, 1961 when he said: : “...And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” Regarding the Spiritual dimension of the INTELLIGENCE leading the American nation, this goes back to April 30, 1789, when George Washington took the oath as the first president of the United States. The oath was administered by Robert R. Livingston, the Chancellor of New York, on a second floor balcony of Federal Hall, above a crowd assembled in the streets to witness this historic event. On that day, President Washington addressed the crowd and told them that if they do not keep their eyes on God the nation would fail. On that day, Washington and all the other officials, the senators, the house of representatives, the vice President, left the place of inauguration and traveled on foot to a small chapel; they went inside for two hours where they prayed and committed and consecrated this nation into God’s hands. The entire government was kneeling before God. The first inauguration did not take place in Washington DC. The first capital of the United States of America was New York City declared so on September 13, 1788 by the US Constitutional Convention. Now, the “gold standard” of the Spiritual dimension leading the INTELLIGENCE leading the nation was crystallized about 17 centuries early in the words of or Lord Jesus Christ, the Apostles Paul, John and Peter as those words were written in the Bible’s New Testament.

FF

While President John F. Kennedy crystallized in words what should be the “gold standard” of the Secular dimension of the INTELLIGENCE leading the nation during his inaugural speech in January 20, 1961 and while Rev. Martin Luther King was crystallizing in words on August 28, 1963 what should be the “gold standard” of the Political and Emotional dimensions of such INTELLIGENCE, something very terrible was happening to what should be the “gold standard” of the Spiritual dimension of the INTELLIGENCE leading the nation. This is that people who did not believe in God as God is presented through the pages of the Bible began to turn upside down the First Amendment of the United States Constitution stating that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…” The spiritual and human values of what God is and how we should relate with Him and among ourselves as advocated in the New Testament of the Bible were taken out of the American educational system. This has created a spiritual kind of blindness that has propelled the USA in the name of “democracy” to give military training to individuals trained to be extremely intolerant to Christianity and through that intolerance be guided to have an enormous hate against the American nation and against any kind of religious freedom. This kind of spiritual blindness that has been imposed on the American nation since the early 1960’s has also put the nation on path of an unsustainable budget deficit that cannot not be solved without a very destructive economic dislocation since the lack of a good spiritual values or the “gold standard” of the Spiritual dimension of the INTELLIGENCE leading the American nation does not allow highly productive segments of the American society to really see and feel the real blessings and benefit of sharing with other segments of society that are less able to be economically productive. Moreover, through the absence of what should be the “gold standard” of the Spiritual dimension of the INTELLIGENCE leading the USA, the American nation is needing bigger and bigger jails to keep more and more inmates in order to buy domestic security at the same time that we are observing more and more people killing each other or committing suicide as a way out of an undesirable situation since they have never been exposed to the values of loving others as they love themselves and loving God above anything else as this was taught by our Lord Jesus Christ. For instance the case about the killing of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman: if either of them had the same values advocated by Jesus on how to deal with adversaries, nasty exchange of words would never occur between them; without a very nasty exchange of words there could not be a fight and without any fight there would not be a deadly use of weapon unless Zimmerman had a propensity to kill individuals in cold blood. Also, the lack of good spiritual values is the reason the USA legal system allowed Mr. Zimmerman to carry a gun even though he was not psychologically or emotionally suitable and prepared to use his firearm only in an unprovoked attack that occurred only after he tried to avoid such situation as much as possible.

FF

We need to understand that there has been an enormous war of ideas between those of us who identify ourselves with the “children of light,” those who truly believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ versus those “children of darkness” who couldn’t care less what Jesus said or did not say regarding how we should think and behave. Unfortunately, this war of ideas have intensified as soon as President John F. Kennedy gave his inaugural speech after taking the oath of office at 12:51 ET on a Friday, January 20, 1961. Regretfully, the children of darkness seem to be winning this war. The winning of this war, by the children of darkness, has put the United States of America on a path of leading the whole entire civilized world into a path of self destruction.

In order to understand how the United States of America is leading itself and the entire civilized world into a path of self destruction we need to analyze something JFK said during his inaugural speech. President John F. Kennedy said the following: “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty. This much we pledge—and more…” Regretfully, the USA has been very literal in trying to live up to that commitment without taking into account that the primary responsibility of leading the war against evil rests on God, the Creator of life, the Creator of this earth and the Creator of the entire universe. Another problem is that, in JFK’s mind, the definition of liberty is very different from the definition of liberty given by our Lord Jesus Christ and the Apostles Paul, John and Peter. Such definition of liberty is freedom from our own natural tendencies to do evil or sin. Since JFK gave his inaugural speech there has been a steady increase of people either getting sick or dying of AIDS because they have decoupled the joy of sex from having bigger families with the ability of doing more good things for the rest of society. Moreover, we have also have had a horrendous breakdown of families made up of a husband and wife living with their kids because many more individuals have high-jacked the joy of sex just for self gratification without any social sense of responsibility for the rest of the world.

After the JFK’s inaugural speech, and after the knowledge of Jesus’ teachings became unknown to developing generations of American citizens, we have also experienced an alarming increase of private individuals with a socio pathologic personality having easier legal access to lethal firearms; this has been putting in danger the lives of those who cannot avoid to interact with them; moreover, this has also been putting the lives in danger of those who besides having a sociopathic inclination also have a suicidal ideation because besides killing others, they may also end up committing suicide with the same lethal firearms that they used to take others people’s lives. This alarming increase of individuals with a socio-pathological personality that have an easier legal way of acquiring lethal firearms has grown not only in the USA but also in Mexico our south border neighbor, other Latin American nations, Libya and Syria. Moreover, to make things even worse, it is not longer unthinkable that a religious sociopath may acquire a nuclear bomb with the ability to kill himself or herself while also killing hundreds of thousands innocent civilians. This is a very horrendous price the whole civilized world may need to pay because it wishes to define “liberty” in a very different sense on how the Lord Jesus, the Apostles Paul, John and Peter defined truthful liberty; this is the real liberty we all truly need to acquire from committing any evil or sin through a very thorough and intelligent knowledge and acceptance of Jesus’ teachings.

FF

Many other foreign nations call the USA the "great Satan". We have become evil there is no doubt. Satan has taken over the world almost completely now and the USA is no exception. The wrath of God is soon to be felt upon this nation because of all the advantages she has had. Freedom and the opportunity for all to worship God in Spirit and truth which she is pulling away from very fast and hard.

God is not so angry with this nation as He is with the churches that claim to give His Gospel message and truth to the people. It isn't happening, a false gospel and the occult is brought into the worship services. All should see this but I know I'll get flack for my statement.

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Very true and I would only add that He has been more disappointed with us than with these churches for they have not been so blessed as we have. We have been exalted to heaven in point of privilege but we have not kept pace with the light and now the Lord will have to finish the work in a manner very much out of the common order of things and in a way that will be contrary to any human planning.

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

I would only add that He has been more disappointed with us than with these churches for they have not been so blessed as we have. We have been exalted to heaven in point of privilege but we have not kept pace with the light and now the Lord will have to finish the work in a manner very much out of the common order of things and in a way that will be contrary to any human planning.

sky

The real problem is that the SDA Church has a truly “PRAYER PROBLEM.” Many of us don’t have any problem praying at he individual level for our own particular needs: spiritual, emotional, financial or physical at the personal or at the local church level. However, we have not yet developed a truthful kind of a worldwide “collective identity or consciousness” through which we could truly pray for our “collective needs” as God’s people. Regretfully, the “children of darkness” (by this I mean those who could not care less what Jesus Christ said or did not said) have developed a very strong sense of “collective identity or consciousness” through which they wish, plan and fight for anything that is in frank opposition to bringing God’s kingdom to people’s life. So what is the end result? The end result is that the children of darkness are getting Satan to have an increasing stronger grip on the minds of people in government and in many private individuals. Now, since God is the Creator, anything that falls into a tighter and tighter grip within Satan’s hands has not choice but to walk into a path of self destruction. Regretfully, this is what is happening to the United States of America. Now, EGW has given us very useful advice on how to think, plan and behave at the individual level that if we also learn to put it in practice at a worldwide collective level, with God’s help, we could truly could begin to turn things out and begin a process of plucking many victims out of the hands of the Devil.

FF

First we need to be fully aware that it is impossible to win the battle of evil against Satan without developing the habit of praying to God even for details that might look insignificant regarding our own lives and how we relate with others.

Now, EGW advises us to meditate on a regular basis on the last episodes of Jesus’ life on earth. In those episodes, we see how Jesus handled the issue of prayer in order to change an undesirable situation into something that would be consistent in establishing God’s kingdom in the lives of those who had a personal interaction with Him on a regular basis. We should do likewise. In John 11: 41-43 we see a very interesting method of Jesus dealing with the issue of prayer: “Then Jesus looked up and said, ‘Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.’ When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, ‘Lazarus, come out!’ The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.”

As human, Jesus first established a good working relationship with the Father through prayer. As human, Jesus had met many undesirable situations and, one by one, Jesus had presented them to the Father and the Father commissioned His angels in order to resolve those situations in a way that would be consistent in bringing God’s kingdom to the hearts and minds of the people. Based on His previous track record on how He interacted with the Father, through prayer, Jesus said: “Father I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me…”

After Jesus established a track record of praying followed by God’s response, Jesus then worked on establishing a “collective sense of identity or consciousness” where others would be able to witness how God responds to prayer. This is why in His prayer Jesus added “…but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.” (John 11:42).

FF

An anti-USA attitude approved by Jesus Christ & the Kingdom of Heaven should follow a “line of thinking and behavior” set as an example by God in John 3:16 through which we have learned that… “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” This line of thinking was later reinforced by the Lord Jesus when He said: “I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly” (John 10:10 NKJV).

Through this line of thinking, we are able to perceive a God that instead of just putting His main attention on Heaven where all the angels love and obey Him, God decided to shift “His main attention and love” to this world in order to give His only Son so whoever believes in him do not perish but could attain eternal life. However, the USA has put the First Amendment upside down in order to create legal roadblocks so the life about Jesus Christ and His teachings could not have any influence on the education of younger generations of American children. This has generated an ever growing number of Americans citizens making up a horrendous American political process. This is a current American political process that instead promoting repentance and a change of attitude so people could end up having a better and more abundant life, this current American political process has acquired a harrowing fascination with “dancing a ritual music of death.” This has allowed the enactment of laws in different regions of the nation where individuals feel incited to stand “their ground” and kill unarmed fellow citizens because the just felt threatened by them. This has also allowed to have individuals with psychiatric personality disorder to be legally armed and become a real danger to people who enjoy better emotional stability. This is how a chief federal judge, Judge John Rolls was killed by a 22 years old individual on January 8, 2011 in Arizona.

FF

So like God, who long ago shifted His “main attention and love” from heaven in order to love this world so much, we also need to learn to shift our main attention and love for many of our particular views that fall in the same roof of loving God with all our heart, soul, and mind in order to work in such a way as to bring a full knowledge of Jesus’ mission and love to this world within the minds of every citizen of this nation and throughout the world.

The reason behind why I mention that the current American political process has a harrowing fascination with “dancing a ritual music of death” is because this is what we are able to contemplate shortly after JFK was sworn in as the 35th President of the USA. Then a process began through which a protestant way of teaching the Bible and praying was taken out of American schools. A process of spiritual blindness then began to take hold of the American nation that made sure a commitment of American troops in foreign lands that had nothing to do with the liberty that God wishes for us. This is a personal and collective liberty from our own ability to commit acts of evil. This is how the American nation ended with a quagmire in Vietnam. This was a war where the United States had 58,220 dead, 1,719 missing and 303,635 wounded without any real improvement for the quality of life of people living in that region of the world. Something that we find very strange is that the death of JFK seems to follow in pattern of curse for Earth mentioned in http://clubadventist.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/532505/1.html where 9 & 11 take role of repetitive numbers where unknown forces of evil work in order to make human suffering and death a more obvious reality on this earth (see http://clubadventist.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=524472).

Now, those of us that feel an inner commitment to believe God’s promise mentioned in John 3:16 are the same people who also believe in Jesus’ motivation for coming to this world over 2,000 years ago according to John 10:10. Such kind of belief puts over our shoulders a very solemn responsibility. This solemn responsibility is that under God’s guidance, we should be part of a universal warfare against the Devil’s plan of obtaining an almost absolute control of the world through pain, suffering and death. Under God’s guidance, we could accomplish such goal through a strategy of LOVE and INTELLIGENCE followed by prayers and fasting that we can surely learn through Jesus’ teachings and through the inspired writings of the Apostles Paul, John and Peter.

FF