ClubAdventist is back!

An anti-USA attitude approved by Jesus Christ & the Kingdom o Heaven

Felix Florimon

• Members

unfortunately, I don't know any art students, but perhaps someone else here does... In the meantime, why not contact your local academy or university and speak with the Art Dept chairman or professor to see if they know if any of the students might be interested? I think it would be a great opportunity for students...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

FF said:

Quote:
This means that I need some legal advice on how to proceed. Could anyone give me some orientation?

If you need legal advice, you go to a person who is qualified in the area in which you need the legal advice.

You do not post a message in an Internet forum asking if there is anyone reading your post who can help you.

Then when you go to someone competent to give you advice in that area you have a conversation with them. You will be asked important questions that relate to aspects of the issue that you have not mentioned in your post. Then, when the person you go to has a full picture of the situation, they give you your answer, researching it if needed.

Gregory

If you need legal advice, you go to a person who is qualified in the area in which you need the legal advice.

• Moderators

O.K. Glad that you are satisfied.

AS to legal advice: If your wanted to find an attorney competent in copyright law, you could easily do so. There are widely available sources that grade individual lawyers on their competence, ethics and identify them as to areas practice.

Gregory

• Moderators

This is how the American Civil War found moral justification in the mind of President Abraham Lincoln.

Lincoln did not fight the civil war with the intention of freeing the Slaves and all slaves were not made free as a result of the emancipation proclamation. It was good thing but it came as result of expediency rather than morality.

In politics the only real interest is self-interest. That goes for nations as well as individuals.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

"Back in the 1980s, Elder Jack Darnall… who ran an end-time training center to prepare people for end-time events, held a prayer meeting in his house. As the people were leaving, he called aside another man and said to him that he felt impressed to tell him an impressive dream that he had.

"In the dream, he dreamed that it was the time when Jesus returned to Earth in power and great glory. America had an African-American president (something unthinkable in the 1980s) when Jesus returned. He was tall and thin, with close-cropped hair and large ears. When elected, at first he was greatly beloved by the people, but then he became a terrible dictator.

"The dream was not widely discussed, because at that time they could not see a black man being voted in as president with so much prejudice in the country still.

"It was just a dream, but an unlikely one at the time... We are not saying Pastor Jack Darnall was a prophet. We are simply saying that he had a dream. It may have been from the Lord, after all, the Lord said that at the end-times 'your old men shall dream dreams.' Joel 2:28. Time will tell whether this dream fits into that category. File it away in the back of your brain for future reference."

Apparently, the story was verified to be true. In other words, Elder Darnall really did have this dream. There was another point in the dream worth mentioning: there would be one more pope after John Paul II."

There has already been two individuals as pope after John Paul II. Does this make the rest of the dream without authenticity? Something to ponder.

God/Jesus saves! peace

By announcing he would be the first pope in nearly 600 years to resign, Benedict XVI cited his advanced age (85 at that time) and said he was no longer strong enough to carry out his duties. The problem is that we don’t know yet if a sudden disabling illness may take the current pope out of office and those responsible for making the election for a new pope could instead choose to bring back Pope Benedict XVI; then Pope Francis would just be an “interim pope” while Pope Benedict XVI will be the Catholic’s church pope until his last day on earth. However, in reality I cannot personally predict what the future would be. I just can speculate that it is premature to state that Elder Darnall’s dream is an inaccurate description of what would happen in the future. Only when former Pope Benedict XVI becomes mentally unable to function or there is another pope in office after his death is when we could say that Elder Darnall’s dream is an inaccurate description of the future.

FF

Lincoln did not fight the civil war with the intention of freeing the Slaves and all slaves were not made free as a result of the emancipation proclamation. It was good thing but it came as result of expediency rather than morality.

In politics the only real interest is self-interest. That goes for nations as well as individuals.

This problem exists because politics was not created in order to fulfill Jesus’ request to His followers, this is to: “Seek first God’s kingdom and what God wants. Then all your other needs will be met as well” (Matthew 6:33 NCV). Politics has been created in order to satisfy current or imaginary needs while ignoring God’s kingdom. Now, when we are able to have the kingdom of God to be a reality in our personal lives and become successful in bringing the kingdom of God to the hearts and minds of many people then the jurisdiction that the Devil has on the minds and hearts of many other people is really weakened.

FF

• 2 months later...

In Matthew 19:18-19 and Matthew 25:34-46 Jesus gives specific criteria by stating what kind of people He considers as part of His kingdom. However, in order to be able to do so we need to ask His Spirit and teach others to seek God’s Holy Spirit in their lives. When God’s Holy Spirit is too far away from us as a society, then we begin giving more importance to imaginary things such as “protecting” the First Amendment “rights” of people with mental illness so they could buy all the guns they wish to buy so they don’t feel “stigmatized.” The end result is people suffering in despair like this father of a twenty years old who died of gunshot wounds caused by a mentally disturbed 22 years old gentleman. Our commission given by Jesus in Matthew 28:20 is to teach all people God’s commandments as they were worded by Jesus in Matthew 19:18-19. If we are successful doing so, before Jesus return in glory, many parents will not have to suffer the agony caused by people guided by the devil who just wish to do the opposite of what Jesus teaches us in Matthew 19:18-19.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl5GpfXrgIo

• 1 year later...

D

Should Dr. Ben Carson be the next U.S. President?

I feel that it is time to look first at the mission given to us by Jesus and then pray to God that He may give us strength to carry out that mission. That mission is stated in Matthew 28: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28:19-20).   This means that as Seventh Day Adventists, we should be first  in favor of Jesus’ mission and have politics in and out of church to be subservient to such mission

Personally, I like a great deal Dr. Carson’s intelligence and how he approaches domestic issues. However, since President John F. Kennedy to President Obama, the U.S. has been dead wrong on how it deals with nations that have an adversarial ideology to our ideology of government and I think that it would be almost impossible for Dr. Carson to escape from that pattern of making some key foreign politics decisions that will come back to hurt the American nation one or two decades from now. However, I strongly feel that Dr. Ben Carson’s way of looking at things could be a great blessing on how well people may finally learn to get along with each other especially within the racial tensions in this nation. I feel that his solid Christian background and his stupendous way of dealing with the American press will be a great asset for breaking the ability of the American press to mislead the general population regarding very important issues. This is why I believe that we don’t need a Dr. Ben Carson dealing with American political issues; we need more than that: We really need hundreds or preferable thousands of Christians who, like Dr. Ben Carson may have his initiative, audacity and wisdom to pray, work and fight for a better American nation.   

When we keep in mind clandestine, proxy or covert wars a U.S. president may be required to support, we need to remember the words of God to David: “You have shed much blood and have fought many wars. You are not to build a house for my Name, because you have shed much blood on the earth in my sight.  But you will have…. who will be a man of peace and rest, and I will give him rest from all his enemies on every side…. I will grant…  peace and quiet during his reign.  He is the one who will build a house for my Name” (1 Chronicles 22:8-10). With those words in our minds, we need to consider Dr. Ben Carson’s position how to deal with the Syrians rebels and how Dr. Ben Carson would agree to continue with the failed U.S. foreign policy carried out by the following U.S. presidents: Kennedy, Carter, Reagan, Bush and Obama. Regretfully, our mission of teaching the love of Jesus in every part of the world has been made much more difficult because of their warmongering ideology against nations having a different concept about government.   

This is why we need to pray and fast so much because now that we are able to observe something that we considered impossible when I began this thread on March 30, 2012: A well-known Seventh Day Adventist truly believing that God literally created this world in six days and rested on the seventh day running for U.S. president and becoming a serious popular contender of one of the major political parties. However, President Jimmy Carter was a Baptist, a Sunday school teacher besides being a person of very high moral integrity before and during his presidency. Nonetheless, his foreign policy legacy has been a real disaster because he agreed with arming and training Al-Qæda rebels in order to defeat the Russians in Afghanistan. Those were the same terrorists that attacked this nation on 9-11-01. Even worse, after President Carter, no single U.S. president has publicly acknowledged that it is impossible to establish a truly friendly government giving its citizens all the liberties enjoyed by American citizens by arming rebels in Muslim nations. 

Jesus said that we need to love and pray for our enemies; if we truly believe Jesus’ words then we have a real duty to pray for a much greater number of people. We really need to pray for Dr. Ben Carson, a fellow believer in the love of God through our Lord Jesus Christ; we also need to pray for Senator John McCain, for the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs and for the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.  We need to work and pray so that someday all of its members could truly understand that the best way to have nations where people don’t oppress or kill each other is by having the love and character of our Lord Jesus Christ duplicated in each one of their citizens. We really need to understand that in order for us to attain eternal life through our faith in Jesus Christ, getting into heaven and ending up with a better American nation, we need to begin walking through a road that has the same starting point. According to Jesus in His Sermon on the mountain, this road needs to be initiated at a given point where we keep no resentment against anyone and according to Jesus’ great commission in Matthew 28, this initial step of no resentment against any other human should also be taught even to all oppressed people living on this planet earth. This is based on God’s final agenda for all people on this planet earth. God’s final agenda says:  “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).

FF, your post does not make any sense to me--God's kingdom with Israel was NOT what Paul was talking about in Romans 13. Read it carefully and you just might see the problem. It's black and white--both Romans 13 and Eph, 1. Neither are correct. It's just the way it is my friend. You can spin, twist and tiptoe thru the tulips, but it does not change the clear meaning of what Paul wrote. That is why those found in Rev. 12:17 will be hated by the nations of the world, they point out that Paul was a false apostle and show the difference between the words of Jesus and him. Don't think that beliving in a lie will be a serious issue? Then think again by reading the warnings found in Rev. 21:8 and 22:15.

Yes, we all know that God knows what is going to happen a the end of this world and that is why He does not predict anything, but actually gives us a prophecy--because it will come true IF the conditions for the prophecy happens. But that is not the meaning of predestination. What Paul wrote was about being the way you are because you don't have anything to do with it (works are useless) because God made you that way from the very beginning. IF that were true, then there would not be freewill. Again, it's black and white.

Could you be misunderstanding what Paul wrote?  There's a lot of disagreement as to what Paul meant.  Why would you be so sure you are the one who is correct, and that Paul must be wrong?  Another simpler solution (Occam's razor) is that Paul meant something different than what you are understanding.

Christ exalted the character of God, attributing to him the praise, and giving to him the credit, of the whole purpose of his own mission on earth,--to set men right through the revelation of God.

The mixing of politics with the purpose and intent of the kingdom of God. Yeah. Shows the state of the church that's for sure. :(

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

This below is a long dissertation but convinces me we have much less time left in this world than we might think.  As one author's triune book publishing stated, Sunday's Coming, Even at the Door, Ready or Not.

Lift Jesus up!!

The mixing of politics with the purpose and intent of the kingdom of God. Yeah. Shows the state of the church that's for sure. :(

“For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.  But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way” (1 Corinthian 14:33, 40).

Teresa: Jesus has commanded us to “go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20). Regretfully, many politicians have been deceived by the Devil and they are making it an impossible mission for us to able to fulfill Jesus’ great commission as stated in Matthew 28. This is why after two thousand years we are having serious difficulty teaching about God’s kingdom in every place around the world. We know that most people will not accept Jesus as their personal savior. However, such knowledge does not authorize us to write off some people in our duty to reach them out with Jesus’ gospel.  Moreover, the Apostle Paul recommends us to: “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—  for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.  This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth” (1 Timothy 2:1-4). Even the New Testament is consistent with that way of thinking: The gospel according to Luke and the book of Acts were written with the purpose of sharing the truth of the gospel with a high ranking official of the pagan Roman Empire.  In Acts 8 we get the following account: “Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, ‘Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.’ So he started out, and on his way he met an Ethiopian[a] eunuch, an important official in charge of all the treasury of the Kandake (which means “queen of the Ethiopians”). This man had gone to Jerusalem to worship, and on his way home was sitting in his chariot reading the Book of Isaiah the prophet. The Spirit told Philip, ‘Go to that chariot and stay near it’ Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet…”  (Acts 8:26-30). 

Even God Himself, when He gave the Ten Commandments to Israel, He gave those commandments in two stones next to each other. In one stone were the first four commandments teaching how our relationship should be with God. The second stone next to it had six commandments; those six commandments teach us how our relationship should be with our fellow humans. The first four commandments and the last two commandments were in different stones but those stones were next to each other. 

According to Romans 13, we need to be ruled by men regardless if they are godless or atheists; however, according to Jesus we need to “give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s” (Mark 12:17). This means that God is going to find some “Philips” in His people and inspire them to go and run up to the “chariot” of American politics, the “chariot” of American government, the “chariot” of the secular press and find few “Ethiopians” that we could teach what belongs to God and what belongs to “Caesar” so Seventh Day Adventists or anyone truly believing and accepting Jesus as his or her personal savior does not end up in jail or killed because of sharing his or her faith with non-believers. 

Teresa, we need to be reminded of Jesus’ prayer in John 17: “My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one” (John 17:15). The evil one is inspiring policy makers in and out of government to decree edicts that will give us have a very difficult time evangelizing even our own children; this is one of the key reasons we have a very slow growth as a church. The Evil one is not just happy to use our weaknesses to separate us from God but he is more than willing to use policy makers and public opinion shapers so as to deviate our own children from Jesus’ gospel. Therefore, when we see a “Philip” from God’s people impelled by God’s Holy Spirit to run up to the “chariot” of American politics or the “chariot” of government we should not be falsely alarmed due to “the mixing of politics with the purpose and intent of the kingdom of God.” On the contrary, we should see God acting in history, separating our duties to Him and writing them in one stone where we find the first four commandments and putting a second stone next to the first one where the other six commandments are; this is our duty toward our fellow humans.  This is why God inspired EGW to write “the Great Controversy.” God does not wish men meddling up with His Holy Sabbath as stated in Exodus 20:8-11. Now, it is the time for many “Philips” to be guided by God to run up to the “chariot” of American politics,  the “chariot” of the “American government” or the “chariot” of a secular press so we could find many “Ethiopians” who have a real thirst to hear from the word of God and who are riding in those “chariots” so they could have a crystal clear picture of what is within the jurisdiction of government or Caesar or what is within the jurisdiction of God.   

We need to be reminded of Jesus asking: “Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath” (Matthew 24:20).  This truly means that Jesus wishes us to pray and to intercede so that our persecution should be so short lived that we could worship God safely before we get to the next Sabbath. The only way that could happen is if most people or all people are fully aware of Jesus’ gospel. It is true that many will not accept to believe in Jesus; however, the more unbelievers know about Jesus’ love and how He expects all people to live up His teachings, the more difficult will be for the Devil to find other humans willing to hurt us. 

FF

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2012, 10:33:24, Felix Florimon said:

Taking an anti-USA attitude approved by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the Kingdom of Heaven:

Based on the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, it is very easy to conclude that all the earthly enemies of the United States of America, including Al-Qaida, are led by the Devil or his majesty Satan.

And it does not take too many times around the block hearing about a head-chopping video by one of those groups to see "the fruits of Satan's work" so as to remove all doubt.

However, we need to be aware that of all the enemies of the American nation the worst, the most dangerous and most deceitful enemy of the United States of America is the United States of America herself. 

Turns out - the Devil has people everywhere - it is not an "either or" limitation for the Devil - the Bible calls him "the god of this world' 1Cor 4:4 and it turns out - the Bible is right. The U.S. has to contend with enemies without and also forces within trying to undermine our constitution and undermine the two lamb-like principles (Christ-like principles) upon which this great nation was founded.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

Turns out - the Devil has people everywhere - it is not an "either or" limitation for the Devil - the Bible calls him "the god of this world' 1Cor 4:4 and it turns out - the Bible is right. The U.S. has to contend with enemies without and also forces within trying to undermine our constitution and undermine the two lamb-like principles (Christ-like principles) upon which this great nation was founded.

in Christ,

Bob

I fully agree with you; however, I base my conclusion on Romans 6:23:  “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” This means that we are all sentenced to death because we are all sinners. Nonetheless, if we believe in Jesus and follow him, we get God’s gift, eternal life. However, when we ignore God's gift and just do the opposite of what we should do, according to God’s words then we become our worst enemies by clinging to our death sentence through the wages of sin. This happens to individuals, to groups of people and even to nations.

FF 

Eight ISIS terrorists wielding AK-47s and wearing suicide belts carried out coordinated attacks at six sites around Paris Friday night, November 13, killing at least 129 people and wounding at least 352 others, France's President Francois Hollande said Saturday; he also said that France “will be merciless toward the barbarians of Islamic State group.”“The killing of innocent people based on a twisted ideology is an attack not just on France, not just on Turkey, it is an attack on the civilized world,” President Obama said earlier in the day during a meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. President Obama also added “We will redouble our efforts, working with other members of the coalition, to bring about a peaceful transition in Syria and to eliminate (ISIS) as a force that can create so much pain and suffering for people in Paris.    

”Prior to the ISIS attack on France this is what Republican candidate Donald Trump said: “I say that you can defeat ISIS by taking their wealth,” Trump told the Fox News Channel star. “Take back the oil. Once you go over and take back that oil, they have nothing. You bomb the hell out of them, and then you encircle it, and then you go in. And you let Mobil go in, and you let our great oil companies go in. Once you take that oil, they have nothing left.” Donald Trump continued: “I would hit them so hard. I would find you a proper general, I would find the Patton or MacArthur. I would hit them so hard your head would spin.”

When we read or hear those words, it is time to keep in mind that we truly need to pray for the nation of France and its leaders. We also pray for the American nation, its leaders and the new leaders of the country who will be elected in the elections of 2016. We must always remember the words of Paul, who wrote: “I exhort first of all that supplication, prayers, petitions and thanksgivings for all men, for kings and all those in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. This is good and pleases God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth” (1 Timothy 2: 1-4). We also need to remember the words of Jesus who said: “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled by men "(Matthew 5:13). To be the salt of the earth, we should pray for its people and its leaders. Those prayers will pave the way for the Spirit of God and His holy angels can work so they could work with God’s human servants on earth so they could guide the leaders of France and the United States not to choose the wrong path when fighting terrorism. I do not think that the horrific ideology leading Isis terrorists will be wiped out with American or French soldiers firing machine guns or with American or French Airforce bombers causing death or destruction within ISIS territory in the Middle East. That will bring more deaths and pain. Moreover, Islamic terrorists already have the ability to recruit Native Americans, French and other Europeans to fight for them.

What terrorists need is very well outspread knowledge Of God’s plan of salvation in the USA and Europe so they finally know about God’s plan of salvation so they could be enabled to leave their satanic religion and truly work for something bigger than themselves, this is the love of God for humanity; this is the same God that wishes no one to get lost but to have eternal life.  We need to pray that militant atheists and secularist could allow Jesus’ teachings to spread through all walks of life in this nation and Europe because secular and atheists ideas are doomed in their inability to eradicate extreme Islamic radicals.

FF

“Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper” (Jeremiah 29:7). “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—  for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.  This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth” (1 Timothy 2:1-4). “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:13 -16). One of the reasons the Devil has so much advantage in this world is because when we struggle to be faithful to God and pray for His help to be obedient to His word, we forget to pray for those who know very little or nothing about God including those who are leading our nation or are in the process of becoming our national leaders. Then when the Devil takes advantage of those leaders in order to make almost impossible the advance of God’s work where we live. Then the following words become a dreadful reality: “Every nation has the government it deserves.” 

I personally believe that the progressive secular news media is mostly led by the Prince of Darkness. However, when we just pray only for our own spiritual need of finding the truth and being able to hold on it but we forget about the need others have of being delivered from the lies of Satan, then our work on this world becomes more painful and difficult. 

Even though the Bible from the first verse of Genesis to the last verse of Revelation does not give us any instruction to get involved in supporting any political candidate, we need to be concerned and pray to God regarding the implications it could have for the advance of God’s work on this earth whatever position they take as a political platform (By the way, this nation was punished with a civil war because the issue of slavery and in order to avoid such punishment, I remember once reading that sister White advised people that they should vote for any candidate opposing the issue of slavery in this nation). However, things are today too complex and, regretfully, today there are not clearly defined opposing principles or issues; therefore, we just need to pray to have a clear understanding how those issues may have an adverse effect on God’s work on this earth so we could articulate what we feel should be done. 

For instance, we have the Syrian refugees issue; honestly, we should not hold a position agreeing or disagreeing with President Obama on this issue; however, we should follow the advice of the Apostle Paul who wrote: “Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers” (Galatians 6:10). This means that if we are going to pray for Syrian refugees, we should pray that those who believe in Jesus' instruction of turning the other cheek should be helped before those who feel that it is their duty to kill infidels or to assist those who want to do the job of killing infidels because, according to the Bible, we are all sinners who wish to escape the wrath of God through the gift of His love through Jesus. 

Something we should be very concerned is about Mr. Trump's position of deporting 11,000,000 non- documented immigrants. This is a very sensitive and important issue. If we believe in loving others as we love ourselves, it is our duty to talk to God in prayer about this issue. We need to ask God some questions regarding this issue. How could this advance the spread of God’s message on this earth by deporting 11,000,000 non-documented immigrants? However, according to God’s Ten Commandments, God is not only interested just in our personal relation with Him but also how we interact with other people and what benefit or damage other people could get based on such interaction. We need to ask God in prayer: If 11,000,000 non-documented immigrants are “suddenly” (4 years?) deported how is our ability to put food on the table going to be affected? Will this have an effect on the economy that is going to help us give more time, energy and of our resources to further advance’s God’s work on this earth? If those 11,000,000 non-documented immigrants are deported, will this generate an economic stimulus to the nation that it would allow us to buy land in the countryside so when things get out of hands in the city we may live a life out of the dangers generated by people wishing to do just the opposite of everything Jesus teaches in Matthew 19:18-19. Will those 11,000,000 be able get closer God and become an instrument of spreading God's love to other nations where they are deported?

I do believe that we should also pray for Dr. Ben Carson. I truly believe that it is irrelevant to God if he wins or loses the election. God’s goal for Dr. Ben Carson is the same that God has for each one of us. It is to be the salt of the earth; it is to be light of the world. I do remember that before Dr. Carson wished to become a presidential candidate, many people liked to make fun of the low level of intelligence within the conservative wing of the Republican Party; it seemed that the liberals within the Democrats had a monopoly for having better brains and more intelligent candidates. This is not happening anymore. Now they wonder how such famous neurosurgeon could believe that God created the world in six days or how such man could have the audacity to believe that the Egyptian pyramids were used to store grain in it when there is not independent documentation talking about that. 

Jesus said: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?” (Luke 6:39). This means that we need to pray for Dr. Ben Carson so his mind could be illuminated with forgetting why he is being judged by more stringent standards than the other candidates and instead become an instrument in God’s hand so Mr. Trump and all Americans could be illuminated with the truth of what will really happen if he manages to deport 11,000,000 non-documented immigrants and how such deportation will generate a good stimulus to the American economy so the nation could economically feel much better off after he fulfills such promise. We also need to pray so people who run for public office could be liberated from any deception the great deceiver wishes to use as a means of separating us, our friends and families from our Creator.

FF

In Matthew 4:17TLB, Jesus said: “Turn from sin and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.” In Matthew 19:16 NIV, we find that someone came to Jesus and asked: “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” In Matthew 28:18-20 NIV, Jesus said: “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

When Jesus says to go to all nations, He also includes to all people in all walks of life in every nation. This also includes people running for public office wishing to become key policy makers within the nation.

Something that is very wrong with American politics is the issue of polarization. Encouraging Christians to go door to door in our neighborhoods to teach Jesus’ gospel is good because every person should be given the opportunity to hear the gospel of our Lord Jesus. However, we should not be happy just with personal evangelism. We should also bring Jesus’ teachings on how some individuals in society wishes the whole society to behave in the political arena.

For instance, the teachings of Jesus fully agree with Leviticus 19:15 stating: “‘Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.” Also the teachings of Jesus fully agree with the following in Leviticus 19:33-34: “When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.”

It is truthful that all nations have an inalienable right to determine how foreigners could become legal residents in such nation. However, it is our duty that such right should be exercised in a Bible or Jesus friendly way. For instance we should say that based on biblical teachings it is morally wrong to forget Jesus command telling us that we should love all other people in the way we love ourselves. This means that anything we do with other people should begin with the principle of loving ourselves in a good and justly manner first and then the love that we have for ourselves should be equally shared with all people surrounding us. Regretfully, politics is used to polarize people, to divide them with the goal of punishing those who are unable or unwilling to vote in order to please the wish of those who are political activists and willing to vote or to generate votes in a general election. This is what happened in Germany that allowed Hitler and his Nazi Party to go to power and later ignore the German constitution allowing him to kill about 6,000,000 Jews and many others who were not Jews. In a similar way, after the U.S. Department of Justice handled the Michael Brown case in a “non-biblical friendly way” we have this report at http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419337/after-riots-more-crime-michael-barone “Gun violence is up 60 percent in Baltimore so far this year compared to 2014. Homicides are up 180 percent in Milwaukee, 25 percent in St. Louis, 32 percent in Atlanta and 13 percent in New York in the same period. Why is this happening? Mac Donald writes, “The most plausible explanation of the current surge in lawlessness is the intense agitation against American police departments over the past nine months.” That’s a reference to the reactions to the deaths of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and Eric Garner in Staten Island, N.Y., last summer, and to the death this spring of Freddie Gray in Baltimore.

However, the most popular candidate in the Republican Party did not show any concern for decreasing the rape or murder rate in the city of Baltimore. It just concentrated in rapes and murders committed by “illegal Mexicans,” who don’t have any right to vote in an election. However, those rapists and those killers who are higher in number and able to vote are not even mentioned in his political campaigns. However, in Matthew 19:18-19 Jesus said: “Thou shall not kill” and “thou shall not commit adultery” and based on Leviticus 19:33-34 those laws should apply to illegal immigrants who don’t have a right to vote in the same way to native Americans who have a legal right to vote. Something that is very sad is that right now is that the federal government has a huge budget deficit and it would be very difficult for the nation to employ more federal workers to enforce deportation of 11,000,000 non-documented U.S. residents. This means that American streets are doomed to become less safe and we all could become much more easily victims of crime just because government workers employed to keep our streets safer from native American criminals will have to switch to a job looking for many millions of non-documented U.S. resident who have done non-physical harm to anyone so they could be deported. We would all have to pay a very heavy price because someone just very good at making money is able to change American policies with non -documented immigrants in a way that ignores God’s instructions in Leviticus 19:33-34 and in Matthew 19:18-19.

I honestly feel that if we really wish to go to heaven like someone told Jesus in Matthew 19:16 we should follow Jesus’ instructions in Matthew 28:18-20 in order to work as much as possible so with God’s help we could get God's Kingdom so near to us (Matthew 4:17) that it could really weaken as much as possible the power of the Devil and hell on the minds of all people in this nation and throughout this world.

FF

• 3 weeks later...

I have an impression that most American voters have a sense that there is a real war between good and evil going on. It seems that Mr. Trump has a better grasp about that idea than all republican candidates including Dr. Ben Carson who is more knowledgeable about biblical teachings than all the other candidates put together. For instance this is the policy that Mr. Donald Trump recommends: Let Russia bash ISIS; let Germany defend Ukraine.

Turkey has had a policy of torturing and killing protestant missionaries going there; this unwritten policy makes it almost impossible for us to follow Jesus' command instructing us to “….go and make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:19). However, all republican candidates with the exception of Mr. Trump and all democrat candidates are willing to confront the Russians in order to protect those nations, governments and people that are more than eager to torture and kill our missionaries in Muslim territory. 

I would like each believer that wishes Jesus Christ to come soon in glory to pray for all presidential candidates and for the current administration so they could also accept Mr. Trump’s position about making an immigration pause of people generating jihadists and leaving up to the Russians to use their best understanding of how to get rid of those people who generate radical jihadists. I truly feel that this would make it more difficult for radical jihadists    --who are sworn enemies of making disciples for Jesus in all nations-- to kill and destroy our ability to fulfill Jesus’ command of making disciples in all nations of this earth. We need to be reminded that (in a worst case scenario) Russians authorities who may feel nostalgia for communism may put in jail our missionaries while radical jihadist may literally decapitate those missionaries. Through a Russian dominance of Syria and Turkey, Jesus’ prayer could be literally fulfilled when He prayed: “My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one” (John 17:15). 

FF