ClubAdventist is back!

7 California Boys Arrested in Attack on Teen

I wonder when Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson will show up and stir up hatred towards these 7 black boys?

Perhaps President Obama will announce from the Rose Garden that one of these young thugs could be his son?

Or maybe they will be silent and let the authorities do their job

7 California boys arrested in attack on teen

By Associated Press Published: Mar 30, 2012

PALMDALE, Calif. (AP) - Seven black teens have been arrested on suspicion that they committed a hate crime when they attacked a 15-year-old Hispanic boy while he was walking home from school in Southern California, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.

The March 14 beating in Palmdale was captured on video and posted on YouTube, but has since been removed from the site. The seven boys, ages 13 to 16, were arrested Wednesday for investigation of assault and committing a hate crime, Lt. Don Ford said.

The attack happened near Cactus Middle School, but Ford didn't know if any of the teens involved were students there.

The video shows as many as 10 boys surrounding the victim and challenging him to a fight. The suspects then began hitting the teen while others watched.

During the beating, the teens made racially derogatory statements that were captured on the video, Ford said.

After the victim fell to the ground, the assailants kicked him multiple times in the head, knocked out several teeth and left shoe impressions on his skin, Ford said.

The victim was able to get to his feet and escape the onslaught, and will need to undergo dental surgery.

The teens who were arrested were identified from the video, which was discovered by a Palmdale sheriff's deputy and has been retained for evidence. Authorities are not releasing the video.

Police are seeking three more suspects.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

That really is terrible. It's sad how much racial tension can affect people. It's a good thing nobody got killed, but I do hope the victim will be okay.

I think the fact that nobody was killed, there is video evidence, and that the matter seems to be being handled properly by the authorities indicates that there's not really a need for mass condemnation here. The case you're passive-aggressively alluding to was not handled properly by the authorities, contained confusion about the events, and had a dead victim.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

That really is terrible. It's sad how much racial tension can affect people. It's a good thing nobody got killed, but I do hope the victim will be okay.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

• Members

I would imagine that if a reporter asks him, he will reply about that. I don't recall him saying anything about Trayvon Martin until he was asked? Do you? As far as Brothers Sharpton and Jackson are concerned, I'm not sure what they have planned. I suppose you believe neither has ever come to the defense of anyone other than African American?

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I think the fact that nobody was killed, there is video evidence, and that the matter seems to be being handled properly by the authorities indicates that there's not really a need for mass condemnation here. The case you're passive-aggressively alluding to was not handled properly by the authorities, contained confusion about the events, and had a dead victim.

There is video of Zimmerman handcuffed and being brought in for questioning.Are you privy to any improper preferential treatment of Zimmerman?

Medic and PO alike have stated that the back of Zimmermans shirt was wet and grass stained.Hard to have that happen if not on your back.

There is a fairly clear video of a laceration to the back of his head.Again,that is really hard to do to yourself standing upright.

I anticipated this type of response,I considered changing the wording of the article to seven white boys beat a black boy but didn't carry thru.

Wonder what your response would have been then? This occurred before the manufactured racial tension but public figures etc.

Er, if anyone attacks anyone and is using racial epithets (as Zimmerman apparently did--he called Martin a "f***** coon" on the 911 call), then it's a racial hate crime, and regardless of race, anyone attacking anyone is wrong, and deserves punishment in proportion to the crime.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Er, if anyone attacks anyone and is using racial epithets (as Zimmerman apparently did--he called Martin a "f***** coon" on the 911 call), then it's a racial hate crime, and regardless of race, anyone attacking anyone is wrong, and deserves punishment in proportion to the crime.

So if someone is not heard or does not say a racial slur and kills someone it is some kind of love crime. How would you describe the mentality of anyone that kills another without just cause?

You had best share your knowledge of what is on the 911 tape as no one else seems to have that knowledge

The Miami Herald and can be found numerous other places.Based on this and many other accounts you would like to see Zimmerman tried for a hate crime?

On the recording of his call to police that is posted on the city’s website, Zimmerman can be heard breathing heavily as he pursued Trayvon through the complex. Then, about two minutes into the call, under his breath, he used a profanity and a second word that sounded like a racial slur, but it was nearly inaudible and difficult to decipher .

Like the scores of news agencies that had listened to the tape over and over since it was released Friday, Sanford Police spokesman Sgt. David Morgenstern said no one at the police department had noticed the muttering before Tuesday.

“I listened to that tape several times, and I never heard it before,” he said. “I am quite sure the grand jury will listen to it.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/20/2703918/lawyer-girl-on-phone-with-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

I would imagine that if a reporter asks him, he will reply about that. I don't recall him saying anything about Trayvon Martin until he was asked? Do you? As far as Brothers Sharpton and Jackson are concerned, I'm not sure what they have planned. I suppose you believe neither has ever come to the defense of anyone other than African American?

He probably would. That wasn't my question tho.

Would he have claimed that anyone of those cowardly young thugs could be his son>

All of us could say the death of a young teenage boy could be our son.

But would we expect the President and Eric Holder being just a little more proactive in denouncing and filing charges for the felony of offering a bounty.

Wonder we a bounty should be offered on these young thugs and their parents addresses made public?

Obama seems to have lost his tongue where any kind of leadership is required.

I don't recall Jackson or Sharpton ever carrying on like this about a black on white crime or a black on any other minority crime

I have never heard him declare there is a war by blacks on other minorities have you.Please show me if you have