ClubAdventist is back!

New High Def Police Video of Zimmerman Appears Damning of ABC Report

use2_12.jpg

ABC News boldly proclaimed police surveillance video of George Zimmerman being taken into the Sanford police station the night Trayvon Martin was killed showed no blood or bruises from an alleged physical encounter Zimmerman claimed to have had with 17 year-old Trayvon Martin.

A new High Definition clip from the same video appears to make clear that Zimmerman had a gash, or wound of some kind on the back of his head.

That would be totally consistent with his version of events on the night in question and opposite the impression ABC News gave its viewers.

Big Journalism called the ABC video-based report reckless and revealing of nothing after it first aired. ABC's presumed ability to enhance and review video before airing only makes their report all the more outrageous. Given analysis by Breitbart Media and the Daily Caller already performed, the ABC video appeared to be inconclusive, at best.

The new High Defintion clip from the police video Breitbart TV is releasing [see below] means that any determination beyond that the video is inconclusive is shoddy, if not intentionally unethical, journalism. To date, ABC has offered no official response to the broad and convincing criticism of the disingenuous nature of their aired report.

Video:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/03/31/New-Hi-Def-Vid

• Administrators

Doesn't seem any more conclusive one way or the other than the low def video. The freeze-frame of the video appears to be that one fraction of a second where the lighting/shadows on the back of his shiny head appear to change as he turns to walk into the police station. I looked at the video multiple times and could not see the dark spot nearly as pronounced as in the freeze frame done by the Breitbart website.

Who is doing the manipulation here? Is this really the original police video shot in HD or a digital enhancement done by Breitbart TV? How credible is that? Digital "enhancement" can render a video in near HD, but it can also take out detail that was in the original and add detail that wasn't.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Thanks for this Richard. This is eye opening.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

"...any determination beyond that the video is inconclusive is shoddy, if not intentionally unethical, journalism."

Quoted for truth, from the OP.

Truth is important

• Members

Also saw pretty much the same video today from another local station here and it didn't show any gashes at all.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Also saw pretty much the same video today from another local station here and it didn't show any gashes at all.

Trayvon Martin: ABC enhances George Zimmerman video

9:31 a.m. EST, April 2, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Sentinel Staff Writer

ABC News has re-digitized video of George Zimmerman taken shortly after Trayvon Martin's shooting.

The video was unveiled as an exclusive this morning on "Good Morning America." ABC was the first news organization to show the original tape.

Reporter Matt Gutman said the clearer video shows "what appear to be a pair of gashes or welts on George Zimmerman's head."

Neighborhood Watch volunteer Zimmerman has said he shot 17-year-old Trayvon in self-defense. The video shows Zimmerman arriving at the Sanford Police Department within an hour after the shooting.

Gutman said the video had been "clarified" by Forensic Protection Inc. Former FBI Special Agent Brad Garrett told ABC that the clearer video shows "marks on the back of Mr. Zimmerman's head."

Ads by Google

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Trayvon Martin: ABC enhances George Zimmerman video

9:31 a.m. EST, April 2, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Sentinel Staff Writer

ABC News has re-digitized video of George Zimmerman taken shortly after Trayvon Martin's shooting.

The video was unveiled as an exclusive this morning on "Good Morning America." ABC was the first news organization to show the original tape.

Reporter Matt Gutman said the clearer video shows "what appear to be a pair of gashes or welts on George Zimmerman's head."

Neighborhood Watch volunteer Zimmerman has said he shot 17-year-old Trayvon in self-defense. The video shows Zimmerman arriving at the Sanford Police Department within an hour after the shooting.

Gutman said the video had been "clarified" by Forensic Protection Inc. Former FBI Special Agent Brad Garrett told ABC that the clearer video shows "marks on the back of Mr. Zimmerman's head."

Ads by Google

They got caught and had to change their tune. Now they want to take credit for it, and act like they were the first ones to do it. LOL! These people have no moral core.

Also NBC got caught. It seems they doctored the tape with the 911 call. They took out two lines of what Zimmerman said in the 911 call. They did it in order to make it look like it was all about race, which it never was.

And here we have people like Tom and Bravus, trying to say that it's Breitbart tv who is trying to deceive people. Lol, this is just too rich.

But really, if the mainstream media showing pictures of a little boy, knowing full well that it was NOT a little boy who got killed. If that didn't make them take pause when they found that out, and ask why the deception? What's going on here? Then this hand in the cookie jar stuff won't tell them anything either.

I guess they've made up their minds as to how it all went down, and they're not going to let any amount of factual information mess that up for them, or change the narrative.

Either that or they just enjoy being lied to. They can't seem to get enough of it. LOL

And you watch, even though the mainstream has been busted, and caught red handed lying to the American people, these two, and others here, will still stand behind them and try to act like it's not wrong what is being done.

It shouldn't matter that they have to lie a little bit to forward an agenda, because the end justifies the means, right fellas?

• Administrators

I watched the same story aired on the ABC Evening News. It was not conclusive that there were injuries shown in the video consistent with Zimmerman's story.

The report just posted seems an effort to spin the story too.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Thanks for this excellent post Richard. I saw this on TV. It clearly shows that Zimmerman had an injury to his head. If you look at the video - of them taking him into the police station - you can see the policeman checking Zimmerman's head trauma.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.