ClubAdventist is back!

What is your favorite verse in the Bible?

doctortechie

I know it's very, very difficult but please try to just pick one grin.gif

"Never mistake motion for action." - Ernest Hemingway

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God"

Philippians 4:6, NKJV

"Never mistake motion for action." - Ernest Hemingway

1 John 3:1

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

• Moderators

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Truth is important

• Moderators

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3 (NIV)

I think I prefer the better known words of the KJV - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee.

[:"red"] "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." [/]

John 3:16,17

Lift Jesus up!!

Romans 5:18 [NASB]

• "So then as through one transgression there resulted [:"red"]condemnation to all men[/], even so through One act of righteousness there resulted [:"red"]justification of life to all men."[/]

Quote:

Romans 5:18 [NASB]

• "So then as through
    one transgression
    there resulted
    [:"red"]condemnation to all men[/]
    , even so through
    One act of righteousness
    there resulted
    [:"red"]justification of life to all men."[/]

[:"red"] "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." [/] John 8:32 NLT

[:"red"] " Jesus told him, "I am....the truth,.... No one can come to the Father except through me."[/]

John 14:6 NLT

[:"red"] "And those sown on the good (well-adapted) soil are the ones who hear the Word and receive and accept and welcome it and bear fruit--some thirty times as much as was sown, some sixty times as much, and some [even] a hundred times as much. " [/] Mark 4:20 AMP DOVE.gif

Blessings!

Lift Jesus up!!

What other could it possibly ever be than Romas 8:26-30? The thoughts in this one passage have sustained me in 5 years of spiritual warfare for the life of my husband. And I am NOT an Orphan! I am a Child of the King!

26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession *for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. NKJV

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.

Matthew 12:

18 "Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen,

My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased!

I will put My Spirit upon Him, And He will declare justice

to the Gentiles.

19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, Nor will anyone hear His

voice in the streets.

20 A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He

will not quench, Till He sends forth justice to victory;

21 And in His name Gentiles will trust.

Uniloc DOVE.gif [:"blue"] [/]

"You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

www.asrc.org.au

(Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)

Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each month

IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library

The Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music Downloads

Looking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!

To do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly before your God. The man of wisdom shall see Thy Name, hear ye the Rod and Who hath appointed it. Mic.6:8,9

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life."

1 John 4: 7-8

Beloved, let us love one another. For love is of God and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. Who that loveth not, not knoweth our God for God is love. Beloved, let us love one another.

Praise the Lord ,O my soul; may all that is within me Praise His Holy Name.

Praise the LORD, O my soul and dont forget His benefits and HOW KIND HE HAS BEEN TOWARDS YOU!

He has forgiven your sins and healed you diseases.

He has kept you from an early grave and treated me with love and compassion.

He has given you the comforts of life so that you can remain strong and Continue to serve HIM.

Psalms 103:1-5

The Clear Word

God keeps showing me this scripture in good times and in bad. Its almost spooky!

God is so good to all of you

All progress in the Spiritual Life is knowing and Loving GOD

"there is non upon earth that I desire besides YOU" PS 73:25

That perspective changes EVERYTHING-suffering and adversity are the means that makes us hungry for GOD. Disapointments will wean us away wordly occupations. Even sin(when repented of) becomes a mechanism to push us closer to HIM as we experience His Love and Forgiveness.

Thanks for this thread

It should be asked weekly

All progress in the Spiritual Life is knowing and Loving GOD

"there is non upon earth that I desire besides YOU" PS 73:25

That perspective changes EVERYTHING-suffering and adversity are the means that makes us hungry for GOD. Disapointments will wean us away wordly occupations. Even sin(when repented of) becomes a mechanism to push us closer to HIM as we experience His Love and Forgiveness.

• Moderators

[:"blue"] I love the book of Romans, but you said one verse, ok.....Romans 4:5 "But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." Denise [/] DOVE.gif

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif