ClubAdventist is back!

Trying to sell the Condo....pray with us and for us

tribeofjudah

It's been almost a year and this condo has not yet been sold. I hope and pray that I'm doing this all to the glory of God. We now have a baby boy, 9 months old, and we desire a larger home. Home prices are up and down, but we would really like to get out of the condo.

Me and wife are praying diligently that the condo gets sold.

Your prayers are very much appreciated.

May God be Glorified....in all things, including the selling of this condo.

Blessings to you All, from our Lord Jesus Christ.

• Members

Will be praying toj. Its tough out there. I have a timeshare on the market for over 3 years. No bites as of yet and they told me it would sell in 6 weeks! Right!!!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

thumbsup

Praying for you and with you.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Will be praying toj. Its tough out there. I have a timeshare on the market for over 3 years. No bites as of yet and they told me it would sell in 6 weeks! Right!!!!

WOW pkrause, three years is a LONG time. Have you considered a new agent?

Will pray for a sale at a good price.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

WOW pkrause, three years is a LONG time. Have you considered a new agent?

Will pray for a sale at a good price.

Yea Wow is right. Problem is they all want you to pay them hundreds of dollars to sell your timeshare. My reply is "No Way."

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 4 months later...

Still no action on selling this condo. But my Faith is NOT shaken. I know that God already has an answer for us........and he is only teaching me patience and to trust thoroughly in HIM.