ClubAdventist is back!

Quote:
I read the news and I get furious when I read about the horrible things we do to each other. I don't simply take offense - I get genuinely angery. I don't know how people can see that stuff and not feel that rage.

Yes EC. I also have difficulty with hearing the news. I have anger at Democrats when I hear about what they have done. I suppose one could say I have Demo-rage. But it's directed more at what they do to others and not so much what they do to me personally.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Right

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Anger is an energy. So use your anger to do good.

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Truth is important