ClubAdventist is back!

Chat in the morning, May 14

LynnDel

• Moderators

Join me in a chat starting about 7 am Sabbath morning PDT (might be earlier, much earlier, depending upon my inner rooster - my personal alarm system).

I'd like to chat about the SS lesson, but I haven't yet gotten a quarterly -- so we can chat about the lesson, or we can chat about anything worth chatting about.

Hop on in. If no one is there, leave the chat window open and your sound on while you browse elsewhere. A welcome or ring will alert you when anyone enters the room. I'll be in and out of the chat for a few hours in the morning. Bronchitis is keeping me home.

LD

LD

Since that is 10 a.m. EDT, I won't be available. I'll be in church. But I hope you have a blessed and productive chat! smile.gif

Happy Sabbath

Nico

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

• Moderators

I had a rousing conversation with myself, and later on with NeilD who apparently lacks a beard for some reason or other. Too proud to use a magic marker to hide the deficiency. He called it personal standards, but what is the difference between personal standards and pride, I ask you?

Anyway, I thoroughly understand the lack of participants. You have to be like me - have a cold and sitting home alone in order to take advantage of a rare opportunity like this. I well know how busy a Sabbath morning can be.

I did enjoy the SS lesson, though I didn't get to discuss it. Now out to enjoy God's second book, nature.

LD

LD