ClubAdventist is back!

A Call for Revival, Repentance & Reformation

Nic Samojluk

I suggest we all write to the GC president and voice our opposition to abortion on demand, that it should be limited only to certain cases.
Does President Wilson have an e-mail address where one can express themselves directly to him (or his secretary)? Nic seems to indicate that all of his letter writing attempts have been ignored.This has been my experience with my local union also and church periodicals included. Does anyone at the GC level really care what the Gerry or the Jenny in the pew thinks about something that church leadership has previously deemed a non- issue?? ("Does anybody really know what time it is...?")

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nic Samojluk

• skyblue888

• Overaged

• CoAspen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot accept the theory that one size fits all. This reminds me of the quack who had only one prescription for all his patients regardless of their maladies.

Why not? The Heavenly call for revival and repentance is not an exercise in theory alone but rather a wholesale call to put theory into action.John the Baptist preached the same message as Jesus and their gospel was applied equally to both leadership and laity.Leadership didn't believe the gospel and found nothing to repent from, for after all, they were the leaders of God's special people,right? Laity asked "What shall we DO then?" The call to repent of specific sins is in harmony with the call to believe in righteousness by faith.They are not two separates.

• 3 weeks later...

Does President Wilson have an e-mail address where one can express themselves directly to him (or his secretary)? Nic seems to indicate that all of his letter writing attempts have been ignored.This has been my experience with my local union also and church periodicals included. Does anyone at the GC level really care what the Gerry or the Jenny in the pew thinks about something that church leadership has previously deemed a non- issue?? ("Does anybody really know what time it is...?")

I realize that Ted Wilson must be a very busy man, but doesn't he have a secretary or two? Can she at least acknowledge the receipt of such letters? Such acknowledgment is normally accepted as a sign of courtesy. Is this too much to expect?

Should a member of the church continue supporting an organization which routinely ignores his/her attempts to communicate with the leadership of the church. I have decided to send my tithes and offerings elsewhere where my congtributions are appreciated.